Chapter 1

Jenny's POV:

"JENNY WAKE UP!!" My little brother, Jake, screams as he runs into my room.

"Haha good morning!" I smile.

I take his hand and we walk downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom is hard at work making us all breakfast and my dad is at work. He's always at work.

I walk over to the refrigerator and pull out the milk and make a bowl of cereal for Jake. Then I sit down at the bar and eat the eggs my mom left me to eat.

"Thanks mom!" I say as I scarf down my food.

I look at the clock and it's already 9am. I'm supposed to be at work in 30minutes.

I put away my dishes and then run upstairs to my room. I take off my soffees and tank top, then I put on my Applebee's long sleeve shirt and black pants. Walking over to my bathroom I hear my phone ring.

When I check my phone the numbers blocked. "Who are you and why is your number blocked?" I question

"Well hello to you too" I here the boy laugh a little

"Who is this?" I ask annoyed. I start pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

"Austin Smith." He laughs.

I drop my phone. NO! How did he find my number?! What the heck?!? I hear a muffled "are you there?" And I pick my iPhone of the ground.

"How did you get my number?" I ask sternly, "I told you to leave me alone."

"Look babe, I know we had a ruff break up but that's in the past. I've changed I promise." Austin smirks

Does he really think I'm that stupid? Austin and I dated a couple months ago. I moved in with him and everything was fine at first. After a while he would get really angry with me and come home drunk all the time, he would hurt me sometimes.

One time he came home drunk, i was making us dinner in the kitchen. He walked over to the table with a beer bottle in his hand. I tried to take it from him and give him some water. He didn't like that I was doing something he didn't want me to do. He threw the plates at my and at the ground. It cut up my arm and it left a nasty scar. I always wear long sleeves so no one asks what happens because it was such a bad memory I hate to think about it.

We broke up after about a year of being together, somehow I survived. Since then he's been trying to get back together with me.

"Don't call me that. Leave me alone. We are done, we've been done. Get that in your head." I say.

"I've changed, for you. We should try getting back together. Why don't you let my drive you to work?" He begs

"No. Don't call me again. Bye" I say. I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed.

Ughh, that boy won't leave me alone. I've changed my number, blocked him, done everything I can and he just won't leave me alone. What we had is gone now. He needs to move on.

As all this was happening my mom showed up at my door. "Who was that?" She looked worried.

I walked into the bathroom and starting doing my make-up. She never liked Austin, but she still let me live with him. Now she hates him and is scared he'll try to hurt me again, like he did several times in the past.

"No one, it was just a prank call" I lied

"Oh, ok. You know you can talk to me about anything right?" My mom said softly.

"Yes mom." I smiled. I grabbed my phone, purse, and car keys. As I walked out of the room I hugged my mom reassuring her everything was ok and walked down stairs.

"Bye Jenny!" Jake yelled from the kitchen

"Bye Jake!" I waved

I walked over to my blue porch and unlocked the door. The car was a gift from my uncle, he's rich. And I'm not complaining.

It was 9:25am and Applebee's was right down the street. I turned on the radio and started singing to Stay by Rihanna at the top on my lungs.

I pulled into the parking lot, grabbed my stuff, and walked in.