Epilogue

February 14th
Taehyung POV

I woke up and scanned the room. Despite my sleepy eyes, Jungkook was nowhere to be found in our bed. Concerned, I got up quickly and searched the room, but he was not there.

It had been six months since we moved to New York and started living together. We had planned to visit Korea once a year to check on our family and friends.

Jungkook had gained even more fame for his artwork here, and I was in high demand for my singing in New York. Both of our careers were going well.

As a couple, we got along smoothly. While we did have our disagreements, we always managed to resolve them by the end of the day. Sometimes I would apologize first, and other times he would.

Though we were no longer teenagers and had different interests now, we still made time for each other amidst our busy schedules.

I headed to the kitchen and found Jungkook there, wearing an apron and cooking. I walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well ?" he asked, smiling.

"Morning. Yes, I did." I replied, returning the smile.

"But didn't someone said it was impossible to sleep next to me due to my snoring?" he teased.

I hit his arm. "Let it go, Jungkook. I mistook the cat's voice for your snoring." I said, feeling embarrassed.

Wearing only his shirt, I sat on the counter and watched him prepare breakfast. My hunger evaporated as my eyes lingered on the hickeys on his neck from last night given by me.

"Jungkook?" I called out.

"Yes, love?" he responded softly, looking at me.

"Can I have a bite?" I asked with a smile.

"Of what? I haven't cooked anything yet." he said, returning the smile.

"Of you." I replied, causing him to blush slightly as he understood my meaning.

"But you haven't eaten anything. Eat first. You've been consuming a lot of junk food lately, which is why you were sick for two days." he scolded gently.

"No, I didn't. Besides, it was just two days, Jungkook." I protested, but he didn't seem convinced.

"Two days? It was TWO DAYS. It's very unhealthy, love. I can't let you get sick again." he insisted.

Sighing, I extended my leg toward him, tracing it down his body. He smiled and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Come here, Jungkook." I beckoned.

He let the spoon fall and stepped forward, pushing my thighs apart and standing between them.

"I want you." I smiled. "I want to fuck."

He bit his lips and looked at me. He solwly traced his fingers under my shirt. "What about our breakfast ?"

"Fuck it." I said.

He chuckled. "Are you really this much needy ?" He looked down at my shirt and slowly started pulling it up.

As I'm all naked, he threw the shirt on the corner. He smiled. "Morning problem ?"

"Yes." I breathed out.

He looked down at my bulge and smiled. He approached me gradually, planting a kiss as his hands roamed across my body. Countless kisses, a myriad of them, all given to me. He kissed my upper lip, then my bottom lip.