Chapter 11 : Bake the cake.

January 14th
Taehyung POV

It was Sunday and it's no fun day for me. Because on sunday I have to stay at home and that means Martha have to stay at home too. She make the house feel like hell.

What to do today ?

I should just study, i decided. I looked at the time, It was 9 Am. Gabriella knocked and i let her come inside. She was holding a plastic bag.

"Mr Kim Your clothes has been washed. Here they are. I'll fold them." She came inside, putting the clothes on bed, she kneeled on the floor.

"C'mon Gabriella, You can sit on the bed. The floor is so cold." I said.

"No , it's okay thanks Mr Kim." She smiled.

"Go and sit on the bed Gabriella." I commanded. She nodded and sat on the bed and started folding my clothes.

"Is Martha at home ?" I hoped she's not.

"No she's not." I let out a sigh of relief.

"And dad ?" I asked.

"Yes he's at home, in his room."

Dad is at home ? On a Sunday morning ? Usually he's out even on weekends. But today is my lucky day I guess. We can spend some Father-son time together.

I cheerfully got up and jogged to my dad's room. He wasn't there.

Where is he then ? Maybe in his office room.

I ran left and slowly opened the door only to see A Young woman on my dad's lap kissing him. When they both got caught, she quickly got off his lap. I looked at them ashamed.

Another women ? Why am I not surprised ?

"Uhh Taehyung what are you doing here ? Need anything ?" He said with his normal voice.

"Nothing , I'm sorry i should've knocked." I apologized and went to my room.

Father-son time ? I think the fuck not.
I sat on my bed. Gabriella has left already after doing her work.

I hate my life. Everyday is boring and fucking same. I'm only happy when i go to school cause I get to meet my friends and Jungkook.

Life is so unfair to me. If I tell someone that I'm miserable and sad they'd think that "What would a Rich brat know about misery and sadness ?" just because I'm rich. But only money can't buy happiness.

If you don't have your mom, dad or someone to love you, you'd never know what happiness is.

I envy those who have a mother cause she's the purest love you will ever know. A mother is like a heartbeat of a house without her, no life. My mom was my bestest friend and my first friend. She was my life for me.

I hated myself so much that i can't even fully remember her face. I was very young back then, when she died.

My gloomy moment was intrupped by a knock.

Gabriella is so stupid. No need to ask for permission all the time. Can't she just come in ?

"Come in." I yelled and the door opened revealing Jungkook. He was wearing a Ratty leather jacket which was hung open revealing a plain white T shirt underneath. He could wear a trash bag and still manage to look hot.

Someone lock him up for being so sexy.

"Y-You here ?" I sat up trying not to smile. He smiled and closed the door.

"Yeah, i thought you'd be bored at home alone so i thought to come over." He know me better than myself. I nodded trying not to show too much excitement.