Chapter 25 : Discovering Secrets.

February 11th
Taehyung POV

Today has been a very hectic day for me. I was trying to study but couldn't. My mind keeps drifting back to those romantic moment with Jungkook.

He always leave me wanting more of him. I should not think more about these thought or it will turn into something inappropriate. Slipping my school bag over my shoulder, I walked out of the classroom.

As I patiently waited for my driver, my attention went to the bustling crowd of students. Among them, I noticed Jimin talking with yoongi.

Hm..Jimin and Yoongi ? WHAT THE FUCK ?

What on Earth is Yoongi doing here at my school? And why are they in deep conversation?

You see, I'm not entirely stupid.. Jimin is bisexual and I've seen him with yoongi a couple of times now. Piece by piece, the puzzle started forming in my mind. They must be dating.

But what if I am overthinking it ?

Eager to uncover the truth, I eavesdropped on their conversation. Sneaking closer, I positioned myself behind a nearby trash can, ensuring I remained undetected.

"No, we cannot go there." Jimin protested, while Yoongi shrugged it off.

"Taehyung, why are you hiding behind a trash can?" A familiar voice startled me, belonging to none other than Yumi. Urgently, I pulled her close, hiding her behind the trash can as well.

"Shh... Yumi, please, no talking for just a moment," I whispered, resuming my work.

"Based on your restrictions, the only place we-" Yoongi mentioned, his words catching my attention.

"Why are you eavesdropping on their conversation, Taehyung?" Yumi interrupted again, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Can you stop speaking for just one minute?" I exhaled slowly.

"Why are you so rude?" She pouted, clearly taken aback.

"Me? Rude? You've got to be kidding." I retorted. "You - okay - just leave, Yumi." My outrage reached its boiling point.

"You shouldn't yell at someone you like, Taehyung." Yumi added with a hint of playfulness.

"Like? I don't like you," I snapped back, utterly frustrated.

"What do you mean you don't like me? We kissed." she coyly declared.

This delusional bitch !

"Get out!" I yelled in exasperation.

"Fine, I was leaving anyway," she huffed. "And you shouldn't eavesdrop, Taehyung." she scolded smiling.

I stared at her in utter disbelief. She was, without a doubt, the most annoying person I've ever met.

"Why are you being so fake ?" I exclaimed, my annoyance evident in my tone.

"What?" she responded, looking puzzled.

"Yes, why do you constantly put on a show? Why do you wear that permanent smile as if it's mandatory? I never asked you to do that. Can't you just be real for once?" I questioned, my frustrations mounting.

"I think you're being overly paranoid. Maybe you should consider seeking professional help." she sighed and walked away, leaving me bewildered by her audacity.

Letting out a deep sigh, I shifted my attention back to Yoongi and Jimin, only to find that they had vanished. Damn it!

They had slipped away unnoticed, and I missed the opportunity to caught them red handed or eavesdrop on their conversation.