Chapter 46 : Obedience.

May 1st
Taehyung POV

We got into the car, and Jungkook seemed so eager that he might have fucked me in the car if I hadn't stopped him. I was feeling quite eager, too.

When we arrived at my house, we walked in, passing the security. Luckily, there was nobody home except for our workers and maids.

"Welcome home, Mr. Kim, and you too, Mr. Jeon." Gabriella greeted us, handing Jungkook a glass of water.

"No need, thank you. " he declined politely.

"Okay then." she replied with a smile.

"Gabriella, listen, my homework is hard." I mentioned.

"Very hard." Jungkook agreed.

"So, I really need Jungkook's help badly." I added.

"Very badly." he grinned.

"Shut up Jungkook." I scolded.

"Fine." he nodded.

"He's going to tutor me, so don't disturb us in the room. We've already eaten, so no need to worry." I informed her.

"As you wish, Mr. Kim." she replied, and we both ran giggling to my room.

We entered the room and locked the door. Jungkook cleaned the room and then sat down, smiling, until I brought out a bottle of champagne. I handed the bottle to him, and he filled his glass full and mine half.

"Why do I have so little ?" I pouted.

"Because you might not be able to handle much. But if you will, I'll give you more." he explained.

"Okay." I said, taking a sip. It was pretty strong but oddly enticing. After drinking two more shots i brought the glass towards him asking for more.

"No, you drank enough." He replied.

"But you said, you will let me if i finished it." I pouted, my vision blurring a little.

"No. You don't handle alcohol very good. This is already very much for you." He shook his head.

I put the glass down, sighing and noticed him quickly finishing his own in one go. As he drank, his Adam's apple moved visibly up and down. I swallowed, admiring his thick sexy neck.

Jungkook POV

I drank and put the glass on the nearby drawer. His eyes were still on me.

Should I touch him already ?

I scooted closer and he sucked in a faint breath. I was dying to ask him one thing. I should just ask it.

"Do you have any kink ?" I asked.

There was no way he has one. He most of the time acts like a prude and gets shy in talking about sex related stuff. I don't think he even ever watched something kinky. But if he has, as his boyfriend I must fullfil them.

"I do." He spat and i stared at him astounded.

"What ? what is it ?" I asked impatiently. The thought of him having any kink is itself was so sexy.

"Um..I..kinda like...spanking." He uttered and we both went silent. A smirked appeared on my lips.

"C'mere." I said and he looked at me wide eyed.

"For what ?" He asked innocently.

"To punish you for all the time you had made me fucking jealous, love." I added.

He came and stood infront of me. I unzipped his pants pushing it off from his slim legs and pulled him on my lap and he obediently lay down.

So obedient.