Chapter 13 : Clash.

January 15th
Taehyung POV

I waited for him to show up and talk to me, but he was nowhere to be found. I went home, thinking I'll try to talk to him tomorrow.

He must be hurt. I kissed Yumi. Why am I so stupid? I wasn't in my right senses. I didn't feel anything from that long kiss. No feelings. Still, I kissed her back because she was kissing me?

Now, how will I make him understand that when I'm nervous, my mind doesn't work right, and I'll let anything that's happening just happen to me?

Jungkook won't understand, he won't listen, he won't talk to me anymore.

My phone buzzed with a notification. I ran up to my phone, pulling it out of the charger. I knew it, it must be a text from him. He can't live without me, he loves me after all."

It was Yumi's text.

Unknown : I got your number from jimin. I wanted to apologise for the kiss. I was too eager, but I can't help it you're so beautiful. Please talk back when you have time.

Yumi why are you bothering me so much ? Why did you came into my life when i don't want you anymore ? Just because ause of you, i hurted someone so close to me.

I threw the phone on the ground, and it broke into pieces. I sat on the ground, buried my head in my knees, and cried.

****
January 18th

It's's been three days and Jungkook is still nowhere to be found. When i see namjoon eating in the cafeteria, i quickly went over to him.

"Hey where's Jungkook ? i need to talk to him." I seated myself next to him.

"And why would I tell you that ? So that you can hurt him again ?" He said and filled his mouth with burger.

"No, it was all a mistake. It just happened. I had no intention of hurting him. I need to explain to him and apologize ..Is he okay ?" I requested.

"Why do you care ?" He said filling his mouth with fries this time.

"Hey he's still my friend. No matter what happened." I argued but he didn't care to listen.

"I don't think so." He got up from the table and went away with his burger.

So Jungkook won't come to school now ?

"A sad and pretty boy. What a combination. Your name ?" It was a guy who just had defeated Jungkook in the  match last time. He sat next to me where namjoon was seated a second before.

"Taehyung. I just miss my friend." I said. He offered me his food but I refused.

"You're so cute. I'm Joy. If you're sad and single, wanna hang out with me ?" He said as he patted my head.

"No thanks, and keep your hands off." I said pushing his hand.

"Your hair is so ethereal." He touched my hair again. He found another reason to touch my head. He slowly caressed it.

"Take your hands off him." Someone said from behind.

I turned to see it was jimin. He slapped Joy's hands away.

"Chill is he your boyfriend or something?" Joy asked smirking.

"Okay i had to do this." Jimin sighed and added "Get up." Joy got up and stood infront of him confused.

"Now turn around." Jimin commanded. When joy turned around jimin kicked his ass making him fall on the floor.

Some of the student bursted out laughing.