Chapter 18 : Night out.

January 22th
Taehyung POV

I had just finished jotting down my notes, while the class was chatting about the upcoming anniversary of our school. All of a sudden, Jimin approached me with a grin spread across his face.

"Taehyung, we're going to a club. Wanna join us?" he asked, his enthusiasm evident.

"Isn't that against the rul-?" I started to say, but Jimin quickly covered my mouth, exerting a bit too much force.

"Shh, keep it down. We aren't planning on drinking, just having some fun time." Jimin explained.

"Oway bt can yun teak yur hens uf may." I spoke gibberish while his hands muffeled my words.

Confused, he mumbled, "What?"
He removed his hand from my mouth, allowing me to speak properly.

"Alright, I'll come along." I agreed. It would be my first experience at a club and I was fully aware of the risks involved.

But Jungkook once taught me that taking risks is often worth it! So, I decided to go.

*****
I adorned my favorite jeans and shirt glancing at myself in the mirror. Satisfaction filled me as I admired my reflection.

I looked hot and sexy !

Everyone always calls me cute but today, I felt sexy, and I surely looked the part. Just then, my phone buzzed, Jimin's message appeared on the screen.

Bestie ✨: Hoseok and I are outside your house. Hurry up, we're eagerly waiting for you. Don't make us wait any longer!

Me: On my way...

After sending the response, I pocketed my phone and descended the stairs, only to encounter Martha. Ugh, of all people!

"Where are you off to, all dolled up?" She scanned my outfit.

"Going to Hoseok's place." I lied.

"Did you bother to ask for my permission?" she asked, arching an eyebrow as she approached.

"I don't need your permission to go anywhere." I retorted confidently.

"As I've said before, do not argue with me." she snapped, pointing her finger at me.

"That's called a conversation." I scoffed, undeterred.

"Taehyung, I'm extremely angry with your behavior right now." she scolded.

"I couldn't care less." I stated as I continued walking towards to leave.

"Mark my words, stop right there or you'll regret it." she threatened. Ignoring her warning, I stepped outside.

Jimin and Hoseok were patiently waiting for me. I swiftly hopped onto Jimin's bike, filled with a sense of pride for standing up to Martha.

She needed to understand that she wasn't my mother and couldn't control my every move.

After arriving at the nightclub, we entered the bustling venue. So many people flooded the dance floor. Some looked far from normal humans, their faces covered with piercings and bodied with tattoes.