Chapter 43 : I am yours.

April 27th
Jungkook POV

"Mark me yours, Jungkook." Bless me god. How much I've craved those words ? How many times I've held back ? How much I dreamed of this night ?

Now there's no holding back anymore.

Taehyung POV

Oh god I can't believe i just said that. I was laying on the grass with him. He no more looked innocent. His eyes turning sharp.

"Tae." Jungkook's eyes met mine. He spoke, his eyes burning with desire."Let's get away from here." He pulled my hand taking me away from the rain.

We got home and his mom - dad was about to sleep. I couldn't care less about any other thing. The only thing in my mind was him and him.

I felt love running deep in my soul, deep in my blood, deep in my breath. A feeling i never felt before knowing him. I hoped he knows how much I love him. He's a miracle, A blessing, A wish. Call him whatever but he's my necessity now.

He closed the door so slightly taking me in his room. Locking the door he turned to me. He focused on my mouth, then back to my eyes and then back to my mouth.

"I don't want either of us to ever forget this night." I didn't had time to respond
at the moment when his lips connected fiercely with mine. His tongue slipped in my mouth controlling my senses and my senses were lost.

I was completely at his mercy !

He pulled me on the bed. I hurriedly took of my tee shirt. I have never felt this urgent feeling before. I wanted to plaster myself all over his body.

He slid his body on top of me as his kiss became intense, deep and dominating. He broke the kiss and took a second to look at me.

"You're so alarmingly beautiful, love." He said with a husky and deep voice.

I answered with nothing because my mouth has stopped working. The way his eyes were eating me from every inch of my body was making me suffocate.

"Tae I need you." He took my hand and press it to his bulge as i gasped. My fingers trembled under his skin. My face heated as he kissed my fingers.

I stopped breathing when his forefinger touched my nipple, circling it.

"I - Know." I forced out when his tongue touched it. I sucked my breath with a faint moan. His tongue stroked my skin in long slow licks.

It danced all over my upper body, my collar bone, to my chest, my waist, my nape, my arms i felt wet kisses everywhere.

His thumb rolled around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back in my head. I was trying everything in my power to hold back my moans.

Heat was pulsing through my blood from the point where his tongue was driving me mad. Soon my whole body was suffused with Red.

He slowly reached my lower abdomen and i started shivering. I've never been this intimate with anyone in my life before.

"Lift up your hips love." I quickly obeyed and he slid down my wet jeans over my legs throwing it on the floor.

I felt too embarassed. This whole lovemaking was too intimidating, not to mention this was my first time lying naked infront of the man i love.

Jungkook hooked his fingers under the waistband of my underwear and slowly slided it down while I was getting impatient. He was looking too much sexy than he should.

He also took his shirt off revealing his perfect abs and biceps.

Body of a Greek god.

I wanted to worship his body day and night !