Chapter 33 : A bunch of Loons.

March 12th
Taehyung POV

As I sipped my orange juice, a gentle sigh escaped my lips.

Exams were coming soon. Though I was practicing very hard, i was still scared that if i failed Martha would kill me. I'm her ward now and she has been controlling me.

But to my left were Jimin and hoseok totally carefree about anything. The only thing they were caring about was -

"♪First class seat on my lap girl, Riding comfortable♪" Jimin sang while hoseok beat box on the table.

"♪Cause i know what the girl dem need, New York to haiti, I got lipstick mmmm..stamps on my passport, You make it hard mmm..to leave ~♪" Jimin continued as he thrusted the sandwich in his mouth.

"♪Been around the world don't speak the language♪"

"Uh huh." Hoseok hyped him up, smiling like a sunshine he is.

"♪But your booty don't need explaining♪"

"Uhh huh."

Exams are looming on the horizon, and this is their preparation. Sometimes, I wonder why am I so stupid while Jungkook is good at everything. Then I realise the incredible group of friends that I have—We all share only one brain cell.

I roll my eyes so often when I'm with them that I'm starting to think it might become a permanent feature of my facial expressions.

"Hey, Tae, how did i-" Jimin stated, but I swiftly interrupted him.

"Walk straight through that door and don't come back." I pointed towards the exit of our school's cafeteria.

"Don't be too hot-headed." Hoseok chuckled in response.

"Do either of you remember me inviting you to have lunch with me ?" I asked turning my gaze to Hoseok.

"No." he replied with a shake of his head.

"Neither can I, because it never happened. So go back to the corner of the universe you came from." I shot him an icy glare.

"Well, Jimin, I suppose it's time to go." Hoseok suggested, as they both linked arms and left.

Staying good bye to my idiotic friends, i focused on the book I brought just as much as possible.

My main goal was to achieve excellent grades, because it's the only way to please Martha and prove her wrong.  I also wanted to make my father proud but i must admit that I'm not much gifted in academics like Jungkook.

When classes finally ended I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the classroom. Waiting for me outside was my driver.

Today, I only have four classes at home. It's usually five, but due to my math tutor falling ill, I am free from one.

When i agreed to Martha to let her take my life decisions I did not knew she could use my words on me like this. I now understand her intentions behind that agreement. Martha has total control over my life now, and she has limited my time outside.

I don't hang out much anyways but now she has limited my outings to just once a week for a few hours. She wanted me to take my exams seriously and dedicate myself to study.