Chapter 31 : Silent screams.

February 26th
Taehyung POV

I was standing before Jungkook's house, accompanied by him, even though I hadn't asked for permission from my parents. However, I'm sure they won't be much angry as I've been fullfilling thier expectations lately.

Jungkook's parents happened to be out of town, leaving him home alone. I figured it would be nice to keep him company, so I decided to stay over.

While he may have been too much drunk, he was sober enough to take me his home safely. Currently, he was looking for his house keys.

After founding them, we entered the house. In no time, I guided his limping body to his room and pushed him onto the bed, causing him to chuckle.

He removed his shoes and shirt, presenting himself before me with a half-naked body. His eyes closed and face flushed due to the alcohol.

I almost mentally slapped myself when I saw his room. It was still so messy. Books were strewn haphazardly across every available surface.

"You annoy me Jungkook. Do you ever clean ?" I said.

"It's clean." he mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"Clean? From where does this room look clean to you? I am done with you." I scolded, causing him to lower his head in embarrassment and guilt.

"Sorry." he uttered softly. I found it rather surprising that he could still think and talk clearly despite being so drunk.

"Go and change into fresh clothes while I clean up your room." I sounded like a determined mother, to which he obediently nodded like an innocent child.

"Okay, wife." He nodded before heading to the bathroom, leaving me stunned by the word he had used for me.

I sighed and began tidying up his room. I gathered the scattered textbooks and neatly arranged them on the shelf. Vacuuming the floor, I brought a sense of order and closed the curtains to create a more peaceful environment.

Jungkook returned after taking a refreshing shower. But i almost screamed when I saw him in boxers. Those were so tight, sticking to his skin.

"J-jungkook. Wear something." I said nervous. I tried to not look down but i did anyway. I looked at it atleast ten times.

It's massive !!

He was so drunk that he didn't listened and lied down on the bed. Understanding his exhaustion, I decided not to talk and let him rest. His head was rested upon my lap and he swiftly fell asleep.

Just as sleep I was about to sleep while sitting as well, my phone buzzed. It was Martha calling. Disturbed by the thought of her anger, I answered.

"Hello." I greeted.

["Where are you?"] she snapped, her voice tinged with anger.

"I'm at Jun- At my friend's house."

["Who gave you permission to stay there? Come home immediately. I'm sending the driver."]

"But Martha, it's already midnight. I'll come back-"

["SHUT UP. Don't you dare-"] I abruptly ended the call, her loud voice caused Jungkook to flinch and awaken.