Chapter 49 : Two dorks

May 11th
Jungkook POV

I parked outside the university and walked inside. My eyes were drooping because I hadn't taken a second to sleep last night. There was too much pressure on me. Upon entering the university, I wanted to excel here as well, but the competition was intense.

It would be hard to excel like I did before with the high pressure to succeed here, but I would try my best.

I just wanted to make my parents proud!

As I walked inside, I saw Namjoon checking out the university board with a girl.

As I sprinted towards them, I caught Namjoon's attention, causing him to turn towards me.

He smiled, and as I approached him, we shared a fist bump. The girl next to him folded her shoulders and looked at us as if in disgust.

Namjoon noticed. "Jungkook, she's Jia, my younger sister." he said, patting her head, and she slapped his hand away, annoyed.

She was a pretty girl. She had very long hair, longer than I had ever seen on a girl in Korea, reaching her thighs. She had a slim face with big lips and big eyes. Despite wearing just a sweater and jeans, she still looked pretty.

"Nice to meet you. I am-"

"Jungkook. I know. You aren't as ugly as he told me." she said, causing me to turn to Namjoon.

"You said that I am ugly?" I asked.

"NO! She's kidding." he said, laughing nervously.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay then. I am already late. See you in class." I said, about to walk away.

"Wait - Jia is new here. Can you show her to class? I am busy checking the list of students who have passed the eligibility test for free study abroad." he said.

"Oh, is that out already?" I asked.

"Yes," he nodded and came towards me. "Please handle her for a while and just throw her somewhere away. I don't care where." he whispered.

"What are you two fussing about?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. You go with Jungkook. I am busy, so he'll help you around." Namjoon said, pushing her towards me.

As we started walking away, I asked, "So, what made you choose this university?"

"Hot boys." she said, causing me to snap my head and look at her instantly.

"What?" I asked.

"Hearing problems?" she teased. "I said HAWT BOYS. I know the hottest and richest boys study here, so I chose it. I've been single for so long, and I have decided it ends here. I'm here to find myself a boyfriend." she blurted out, causing me to chuckle.

"That's good. Noona, what's your type?" I asked.

"O negative. Why?" she said, confused.

"No, no. I meant your type in men?"

"I like someone who threatens me. Someone who is completely different from me. Someone who just can't be trusted at all." she said, making my eyes widen in horror.

That's some weird ass type!

"Someone who's rough in bed and would make me pass out-" I choked on my own saliva.

"Stop, stop. That's enough, Noona." I said nervously. Damn, Namjoon's sister is the total opposite of him. He isn't like her at all.

I noticed that her class was in front of us, so I took my opportunity.