Chapter 38 : Captivating.

April 16th
Jungkook POV

I entered his house and found the hallway empty, except for the maids. It seemed his parents were out working the usual 9-to-5. One of the maids kindly greeted me, and I proceeded to Taehyung's room.

Unlike the other rooms, his door was always unlocked. He always told me how he hated his family's living arrangements.

His room was unlocked, but I chose to knock before entering. To my surprise, there was no response even after a minute of knocking.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I decided to step inside. But taehyung was nowhere to be found. The maid told me he was in his room.

As I stood there, wondering where he could be, a faint sound of water dripping caught my attention from the front of the house.

Ah, he must be showering, I realized.

Taking a seat on his bed, I patiently waited for him. In the meantime, I absentmindedly plucked an imaginary hair from my face, feeling a sense of boredom settling in.

Just as I was about to doze off, the sound of the shower door opening startled me. Taehyung emerged, wearing only a white bathrobe, drawing my gaze to his exposed, enchanting figure.

My throat tightened with a mix of desire. His lean thighs and legs were captivating, to say the least.

"Like what you see?" he smirked, moving in my direction.

"Never seen better." I responded, my smile disappearing as he knelt before me.

Slowly, he reached out to unzip my pants, but I quickly stopped his hand, realising what he was about to do.

"No, love. Your lips aren't meant for that." I interjected, preventing him from crossing that line.

"But I want to pleasure you. Please, let me." He said his gaze penetrating mine through those long, luscious lashes. I couldn't help but feel my breathing grow uneven at his request.

Reluctantly, I nodded, and a satisfied grin spread across his face. He unzipped my pants, his gentle touch sending shivers down my spine as he exposed my length from beneath the fabric.

Guilt threatened to overwhelm me; this was too racy for someone so young and inexperienced as him. Yet, it was too late to turn back now.

Taehyung POV

I was so excited that just when I touched it, i gasped. He was so big. I slowly stroked him with my hands and Jungkook clenched his teeth. I increased the pressure as he grabbed the bedsheet.

He was biting his lips too hard that i was afraid they might bleed. His breath got haggard as i increased the pressure even more. I was having difficulties in breathing too. It wasn't everyday that I'm giving a handjob to someone.

I placed a light kiss on the tip of his length and he threw his head back at the sensation making all the nerves visible on his neck.

I gulped and took his length inside my mouth. But it was too big that I almost choked.

It was my first time going physical with someone and my inexperience was clearly visible. I didn't knew how to suck on it properly and because of him being so big it was really hard to take all of him in my mouth.

But Jungkook helped me guiding. His hand gently pushed my head up and down helping him suck. I licked the tip again as I didn't break eye contact with him. His ears were red as fuck and his eyes was so lusty at that moment.

"Fuck." He moaned. It was too sexy to see him react like that because of me. I keenly looked at his face, watching every reaction of him and it was so arousing.