Chapter 39 : Camping.

April 16th
Taehyung POV

I stared at all of them in horror. This is totally insufferable. I thought that only Jimin and hoseok would be present to interrupt us, but to my disbelief, they all showed up.

"What is this, a zoo ?" I sarcastically quipped.

Maybe they'll eventually part ways. If that's the case, then I don't mind at all.

"So, you guys are going your separate ways, right?" I asked.

"Separate ways? No way! We're all going camping together with you and Jungkook." Namjoon replied.

Oh please kill me. Damn it !

I squeezed myself into the already overcrowded car, finding my spot next to Hoseok. I wanted to sit with Jungkook, but he was the one driving.

Namjoon and Jin sat with him up front, while me, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi were in the passenger seats.

It feels swarming, but the good things was that they are all my friends. No stranger danger here.

"Get ready, boys! We're in for a wild adventure." Jin hollered.

The commotion and cheering filled the air. I couldn't help but smile. It had been a while since I had spent time with my friends.

It's quite adorable how Jungkook's friends have such great chemistry with my own friends. They really seem to be enjoying their time together.

They debated for an hour on where to go. And an idea sparked within me. We could go to Nanji Hangang. I had visited before with my late mother, during our camping.

"Guys, I suggest Nanji Hangang Park. It's an--"

"Shut up. Taehyung. You know nothing about places. You're an indoor princess." Jimin snapped, triggering laughter from the boys.

Well, Sometimes, I love my friends so much that i want to kick them in the face. They can be absolute assholes. They silenced me, but in the end, we ended up heading to Nanji Hangang anyways.

After our arrival, they immediately erupted into cheers. Namjoon and Hoseok took charge of setting up the lone tent.

It surprised me—how could they be so stupid, bringing just one tent for the seven of us?

I should have brought a tent myself. It was never a wise idea to depend entirely on my friends. It ended up being me, Hoseok, and Jungkook who struggled to assemble the tent, while the others simply just watched us doing nothing.

"Are we your servants?" I shouted, showing my frustration. Their laziness had pushed me over the edge.

They all panicked and came running, to help us.

We proceeded to insert the tent poles into their designated flaps. As each pole aligned with its corresponding flap, everyone pitched in to straighten and hoist the structure we would sleep in. It turned out to be a big tent, which eased my worries.

Now came the task of securing the tent to the ground. As Jungkook pushed the pole into the earth, I anxiously held my breath, fearing that the hammer might accidentally hurt him--

"Ow." he yelped, accidentally striking his thumb with the hammer. Reacting quickly, I let go of my side of the tent, causing one half to collapse to the ground.

"OhOOo." they all groaned in frustration, while I made my way over to Jungkook.

"Are you okay ? Why must you be so clumsy?" I scolded, examining his bleeding thumb. Damn it, I hate the sight of blood.