Chapter 35 : On my knees.

March 12th
Jungkook POV

Seeing him in pain, my heart ached. Every inch of his body was covered with bruises and I could barely contain myself. My mind was on the verge of losing control.

I wanted to go to that motherfucker who hurted taehyung and murder him right there and then.

Trying to control myself,  I took him back to his home. His stepmother and his cousin and a swarm of maids, surrounded us as we entered.

"This is exactly why I told him to stay home. Is he unconscious?" Asked his stepmother anxiously, as I gently laid him on his bed.

"No, Mrs. Kim, he is just sleeping." I reassured her.

"How can anyone be so cruel?" Said his cousin Soohee, as she tenderly brushed her fingers through his hair.

"You can go now." Ordered his stepmother, casting a stern gaze in my direction.

I nodded and began to take my leave when Soohee suddenly grasped my hand.

"Thank you for safely returning him home." she said, her smile warm and appreciative. In response, I smiled back.

Without wasting another moment, I hurried away. I had so many things to do.

Taehyung POV

Although I was injured, it turned out to be one of the most amazing days of my life. My dad stood by my side throughout the night, and as a result, I didn't had to go to school. 

All my classes were canceled, allowing me to just rest in my bed and eat whatever i want.

If this is what it takes for my father to care for me, i would rather be ill forever.

Our dear maid, Gabriella took great care of me. She prepared my favorite desserts and snacks, while also told me tales from her past.

I felt like a king with everyone around me providing their services, except for Martha, who atleast didn't scolded me for anything.

Even my best friends, Jimin and Hoseok brought me gifts and entertained me, knowing well that I can't get off my bed.

Right now gabriella was telling me the interesting tale of her old town.

"And then the boys screamed 'Fire Fire' and i didn't knew what to do. Me and that old lady gathered some buckets so-"
The suspense hung in the air as she described the moment when the boys shouted.

Just then, a familiar buzz emerged from my phone, interrupting the tale, and I picked up my phone to see what it was me and what i saw was -

Mine ❤️ : Here's your get well gift

And there was a mirror selfie of Jungkook in his bathroom without a shirt. My face grew hotter and i tilted my phone a little so gabriella won't catch me.

Me : Jungkook don't.

"Is there something wrong Mr Kim ?" She asked confused.

"N-No continue." I asked her to carry on.

"Yeah so when we had filled the buckets i realised that the windows -"

Buzz Another notification.

Mine ❤️ : Oops. But i did.

I gazed at yet another mirror selfie of him, only in his boxer this time. The sight of his bulging boxer and his toned abs made my heart roar like a hungry beast.

"Mr. Kim, are you alright?" she asked trying to catch a glimpse, but I powered off my phone.

"Y-Yes, me? Oh, I'm perfectly fine. Totally fine. I think I'm done. You should go and sleep Gabriella." I nervously replied.