Chapter 57 : Forced

July 18th
JIN POV

"You asked him ?" Namjoon said.

"Yes I did. They both are injured. We should obviously bring them a gift. Don't you have any common sense ?" I scolded.

"Nah it's not that hyung. It's just that i already gave him many gifts, so i don't know what to give him anymore." Namjoon scratched his head like a clueless kid.

"Okay. What did you gave him before ?" I asked

"I think A box of condom so he won't resist his urge and sexy perfumes." He said.

"Damn. A box ? Do gay have sex that often ?" I asked amazed.

"I don't know but then he always looks thirsty for Taehyung." He said. "When he started dating taehyung, i had to teach him how to do it gently otherwise he would have fucked the shit out of his taehyung."

What the hell ? Having sex at this pace might leave taehyung walking like a chicken.

"Think about taehyung too." I said.

"Oh yeah. I'll give him a box full as well." He said.

"Dumbass. I meant he won't like sex that often. He's the sub of course." I hit his head.

"Why ?" He asked.

"Because In girls and Boys, boys are hungry for Netflix and chill more than girls. And taehyung is the girl in the relationship s-" I said.

"I don't think that's how gay relationship works Hyung." Namjoon said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh shut up." I said although i didn't knew anything too.

"By the way, why did you came to my home ? I told you I'd pick you up from your apartment then why ?"

I gulped. I didn't wanted to say that I came to check on jia but sadly she was sleeping. I couldn't even see her.

"I wanted to see you." I said and he narrowed his eyes. "Don't think too much."

We arrived at Jungkook's house and he mentioned that Taehyung was also there to keep him company. To bring some joy, we decided to bring some gifts along.

When Jungkook's mom greeted us at the door with her usual sweet smile, we exchanged pleasantries before heading to Jungkook's room.

While the door to the room was open, we paused upon hearing voices from inside.

"Am I doing this right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, just keep going." Jungkook replied.

"Should I hold it like this or like this?" Taehyung inquired.

"However you like. It already feels amazing." Jungkook responded.

"What are they discussing?" Namjoon questioned.

"Taehyung is probably helping his hard wood to be soft." I smirked.

"Should we enter?" Namjoon proposed.

"I think we should wait outside; they might be naked." I suggested.

"Why are you waiting out here? Come in." his mom intervened, opening the door.

Inside, we found Taehyung seated on the bed, focused on his drawing while Jungkook observed him painting.

"Hey guys." Jungkook greeted with a smile.

"We thought - brought some gifts for both of you." I nervously mentioned.

We are such delusional dogs !