Chapter 23 : Insecurity

January 22th
Jimin POV

I was at the apartment yoongi brought for me, for us to spend time together as we can't meet at our home. We always meet here on holidays.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through social media. Yoongi's head was on my lap and he was scrolling through his phone as well. I was scrolling through taehyung's insta.

Someone anonymous from our school posted the play of taehyung and yumi on Internet and it went viral and their followers boosted up.

I was so happy he completed 100 k followers on Instagram. I clicked on his recent post of yesterday and it already had three thousand likes.

I scroll and the comments were

I smiled at the comments. He's admired by everyone, both girls and boys. He's gorgeous though so why wouldn't he ?

Idea.

I should post as well. It's been days since i posted something. I should definitely post or I might lose my followers. I barely reached 2k followers. That's it.

I opened the camera and took a pic so that yoongi won't be visible in it. I could ask him to get off my lap but he seemed too comfortable so I didn't bother. I took a pic and posted. I waited for some time to reach maximum amount of likes and scrolled.

The first like was from taehyung and after some time hoseok commented but the other comments were...