Chapter 20 : Who's the Real Romeo ?

January 24th
Taehyung POV

I still can't believe that I confessed to Jungkook about my feelings last night.
The whole night i was just jumping up and down on the bed that he loves me and i love him. We're a couple.

It took me a lot of courage to confess but i am relieved that i did it. Last night i got a scolding from Martha and dad cause i ran from home at night but i lied that i was just riding on jimin's bike and wasn't going anywhere.

"Tae are you dreaming?" Jimin waved his hand infront of my face pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, Let's go." I held jimin's hand taking him out of the class.

We sat next to Hoseok. He was eating kimchi. He smiled seeing us and we shared our food with each other. Not much time was passed when Jungkook came to our table with his friends.

Namjoon sat with jimin, jin and Hoseok sat together while Jungkook sat next to me. We all looked at each other.

My friends was curious as to why is Jungkook's friends was here and I was as well although I think i know why. I gulped feeling nervous of what was about to come.

"Are we having an illusion or is it really the great jungkook's friends sitting with us ?" Jimin asked, lacing his words sarcasm.

"Don't flatter yourself. We didn't wanted to come but Jungkook took us here. He said taehyung need to tell something important." Namjoon said.

"What is it?" Jin asked suspiciously.

"Go on." Jungkook encouraged looking at me.

Shit. They all will tease me a lot especially jin and jimin.

"Um...So ...Me and Jungkook are dating." I nervously uttered out the words.

"I know." Jimin laughed.

"We know." Jin and namjoon said in sync.

"The world knows." Then they three said laughing. Jin laugh sounded like wiping car's windshield while he high fived with jimin.

"I knew your irresistible ass will fall in love with Jungkook, these fuckers kissed last night on my-" I quickly covered jimin's mouth not letting any more words out.

"Everyone has a right to speak. Take your hand off Taehyung. Justice is needed" Jin yelled pulling my hand away and then he laughed again.

"I'm happy for you." Hoseok smiled and pulled me in for a hug. It was a very warm and energetic hug. He's the only one who won't tease me about it.

A minute passed and I was relieved that they are not teasing me when ....

"Now tell us when you both gonna hit the goal alone in the room?" Namjoon winked at us making the three of them laugh naughtily.

My face heated up as i shyly turned to Jungkook who was just chuckling.

"Make sure to use condom when you both have anal sex." Jimin added laughing.

"Yeahhh... Who's topping ? You or Jungkook ?" Jin eyed at us smirking and hoseok giggled.

"See now they'll keep teasing me." I hitted Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's okay. I want everybody to know that you're mine now." Jungkook said making my heart go into palpitations.

"Ooohh..." Jin and Jimin cheered shamelessly.

"Jungkook, stop them." I huffed.

"What ?" Jungkook looked at me still smiling.

"Say something." I need him to stop them from teasing me.