Chapter 36 : After A bitter Bye there's also a sweet Hi.

March 13th
Namjoon POV

I delicately sliced the meat with a slender knife. Once it was neatly portioned, I dipped each piece into a batter. With a flick of a switch, I ignited the stove and watched as the oil reached a bubbling boil.

Knock knock.

Please don't tell me it's Jungkook again. What in the world did Taehyung do this time? I thought they were dating and that all these problems would finally stop.

I opened the door, only to nearly choke on my own saliva.

"You?!" I said, taken aback.

"Ah, hello big bro. Such a pleasure to see yo-"

"What on earth are you doing here, Jia?" I interrupted.

"It seems my presence is unwelcomed. Apart from your old belongings, you seem to have also left your manners at home." she retorted.

"Shut up. Tell me, why the fuck-Ouch!" I winced as she delivered a kick to my crotch. It took everything in me not to collapse onto the floor. That kick was too powerful.

"Do not dare swear at me." she smirked.

"That was such a lame kick." I managed to utter, still recovering.

"Yes, just as lame as dad's when he kicked you out of the house." she snapped.

"Excuse me, but why don't you mind your own business? You clearly don't have a life, Jia!" I yelled in frustration.

"And neither will you, if you don't let me come inside." she declared, striding into the house.

"Hey, wait!" I called out.

She darted upstairs, and I hurriedly trailed behind her. As I entered the room, I found her bouncing on Hana's bed. I attempted to stop but Jia being Jia didn't listened.

"So, this is my sister-in-law's room." she said with a grin. She then reached for our couple photo frame and watched it intently.

"Enough!" I yelled in protest.

"Ugh... What the hell ? Just by looking at her picture, I can already tell she's is cheap, Joon. You could do so much better."

"Why are you here ?" I questioned, exasperated.

"I'm here to continue my studies at the same university as you. Aren't you happy ?" She wrapped her arms around me.

"I know but where do you plan to stay? Have you rented a room?" I asked.

"Who in their right mind would rent a room when their brother already has such a beautiful home? I'll be living with you and your girlfriend." she beamed.

No, please, someone kill me. Oh how can I forget hana surely will.

Jungkook POV

"Close your eyes." Taehyung instructed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just trust me and do it." he insisted.

"Alright, but don't you take advantage of me." I teased, and he rolled his eyes.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and soon I heard the sound of something rustling against plastic.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I opened my eyes to find Taehyung standing before me, holding a bag.

"What's all this?" I asked surprised.

"I wanted to surprise you with something special." he explained with a smile.

I chuckled as I accepted the bag and eagerly peeked inside. To my astonishment, I found myself staring at a collection of Gucci shirts.