Chapter 54 : Kill for love

June 7th
Jungkook POV

"You can't cheat Jungkook !" The words felt horror to me. I never felt this scared. I just stood there unable to move and she smirked and left with her bicycle.

Was she the one who kidnapped taehyung or just one of the helper ?

He would hurt taehyung. I don't know where to find him. I don't even know where to start. There's no clue. I felt vulnerable, stupid, guilty and angry all at once.

I kneeled on the ground crying. It's evening already. I didn't had enough time to find where he is.

I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry i put you in this situation. I wanna kill myself !!

My phone was still ringing. My friends flooded the damn phone with missed calls. They might be worried. I haven't been in contact for the whole day. I should call back.

But I know I'm being watched !!

*******
I thanked the boutique lady to let me in although i wasn't there to buy anything.
I had told her that I need to sit somewhere silent for a while cause I have sensitive to loud noises.

She was kind enough to let me stay in her room. There were many womens and girls Inside the boutique shopping. I just sat in the room checking if someone might be there. Then I called Jin.

Please pick it in one go hyung. I won't be able to call again !!

[ Where are you Jungkook ? We've called you many times. We're dying of worry. ]

"Hyung listen to what I'm about to tell you." I said with some seriousness.

[ Yes you better explain your bullshit. ] He yelled.

"First, I'm being watched so this is the last time I'm calling you." I said.

[ Huh ?] He said.

"Second, Someone is taking revenge on me."

[ Huhhhh ?]

"Third, taehyung has been kidnapped."

[ Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ?]

"If you can-" My call was interuppted by the door opening. I was scared that it might be someone involved in taehyung's kidnnapping so i hung up the call and quickly put my phone in the pocket.

Fortunately, it was the boutique owner, the kind lady who let me in and she was right now bringing a coffee for me.

"Here." She smiled and thrusted the cup forward.

"It looks refreshing but I have to refuse. I'm in a hurry." I shook my head.

"Oh c'mon. Nothing can be done in a hurry. You just mess things up like that." She advised pushing me to the chair.

I noded and sipped the coffee to not hurt her. She sat on her chair comfortably looking at me enjoying the coffee. She pulled out a magazine and read through it.

I stopped worrying for a second and enjoyed the coffee. It's better if i pause my worries now and think about the riddle in the paper.

Wait ..Pause my worries...Pause my world. !! Yess that's what written in that. Yes I'm pausing my world right now to think.

I quickly pulled out the paper from my pocket and opened it. The lady looked at me amazed how desperate I was to read that simple paper. I read the riddle again.

Pause your world. Don't be blue. Follow the trusses that have a surprise four you.

Why the for is written 'Four' here ?

Bumpy Ride | Taekook ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara