"You can change infront of me too." He sang with a sheepishly smile, tae gave him a done look while the ladies around stared at their young master with wide eyes and pink cheeks.

"Are you leaving or not?" Tae asked folding his arms over his chest with raised eyebrows, Jungkook took rapid steps as he shouted.

"I AM GOING NO NEED TO GET ANGRY ON ME MY LOVE."Tae laughed as he saw the male disappearing in the corridors.

"Stupid bunny." Tae mumbled as he looked around just to find the workers looking at him with wide eyes too, with pink cheeks tae cleared his throat and walked to kitchen to ask Mrs mana to make coffee and hot chocolate for them.

****

"What is the exact time of flight?" Tae asked glancing at Jungkook and than at the door of airport. Jungkook chuckled as he pulled tae closer by wrapping his arms around the male's shoulders.

"It's already time, his flight must have been landed." Jungkook spoke, tae hummed as his eyes stayed fix at the door.

"You seem really excited to meet Hyun." Jungkook spoke smiling widely at tae who hummed.

"Of course I am, thisnis the first time I am meeting someone from your family. Oh aren't you excited you are going to meet your brother after years of separation.?" Tae asked Jungkook chuckled.

"Ofcourse I am excited, I can't wait to finally hug him and create lots of memories with him. I wanna tell him how much I missed him throughout the years and how guilty I am for not being able to give him the love and attention he deserved." Jungkook spoke with a sigh, tae hummed with a warm smile.

"You can now give him all the love and attention he deserves, plus I am also here. He won't be alone anymore, don't worry." Tae assured with a wide smile, that made Jungkook smile too.

"HYUNG."The loud shout of Jung-hyun made the two snap their heads to look in front, both the male's got wide smiles on their faces as Jung-hyun walked to them pushing the trolly that had his bags, the boy has a wide bunny smile on his face too.

"Hyun." Jungkook walked ahead and smiled widely feeling his brother's body crashing on his, he hugged the male tightly the same way Jung-hyun was holding him.

Both the brothers felt a sense of calmness as they were finally in front of each other after years, Jung-hyun got tears of happiness in his eyes as Jungkook patted the boy's back.

"Welcome back buddy." Jungkook spoke backing away, he chuckled seeing Jung-hyun wiping the tiny tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Aww is hyunie crying seeing hyung?" Jungkook teased, Jung-hyun glared.

"You wish I will cry because of you, i got tears in my eyes because something went in my eyes." He spoke with a slight huff, Jungkook hummed with a wide smile.

"I believe you bro." Jungkook replied as he ruffled Jung-hyun's hairs who smiled at his hyung. Tae was staring at the two as they smiled at each other.

"Ahemm." He cleared his throat dramatically catching the brother's attention, Jung-hyun smiled widely as he hugged tae who hugged the male back.

"Hyungie." Jung-hyun spoke as he swang their bodies left and right making tae laugh softly. Even tho they were meeting for the first time, it felt as if they have known each other for years.

"How are you? You know you look more beautiful in real than in pictures." Jung-hyun spoke backing away, tae giggled.

"Do I? Well thank you for the compliment, and I am absolutely fine. How are you? How was your journey?" Tae asked, Jung-hyun smiled at tae and Jungkook as he held their hands in his.

"I am all fine that I am back here to my family." He replied staring between the two, who smiled at the boy.

"That's great, let's go home you must be tired." Jungkook spoke caressing Jung-hyun's hairs softly, he was a bit emotional to see his baby brother being all grown up. There was a feeling of not being able to baby his younger brother that was still aching jungkook's heart.

Putting Jung-hyun's luggage in the car's trunk, the three got settled inside. With Jung-hyun being on the back seat while taekook on the front.

"Hyungie you were right the food provides in the flight was literally tasteless." Jung-hyun spoke as he leaned a bit ahead holding both the front side's back a little.

"It happens many times, did you had dry snacks with you?" Tae asked glancing at the boy who nodded his head.

"I had a few but that wasn't able to calm my hunger and now I am extremely hungry." He replied with a pout on his face that made taekook chuckle.

"Well, that's good. Because there's many tasty dishes waiting for you at home." Jungkook spoke, Jung-hyun's eyes went wide.

"Really?" He asked in excitement.

"Mhmm, your brother in law has asked the cook to makes lots of tasty dishes as breakfast for you." Jungkook spoke glancing at tae , Jung-hyun smiled widely as well.

"Hyungie is best." Jung-hyun spoke, tae smiled at the boy.

"You know hyung I am so proud of you, you really did the best thing of your life by loving him." Jung-hyun spoke, Jungkook got a wide smug grin on his face.

"I know right, this is the best thing I did in my whole life." Jungkook spoke as he forwarded his free hand for highfive, Jung-hyun nodded and was about to give Jungkook high five. But the male pulled back his hand making Jung-hyun have a done face.

"Hyung I just arrived atleast don't prank me for now." He spoke, Jungkook shook his head with a mischievous smile.

"Nahhh, be used to it." He spoke, Jung-hyun narrowed his eyes.

"Ohhh really, you know I am a better prankster than you." He asked, Jungkook scoffed.

"Baby brother you are still younger the meee~~~" He sang, Jung-hyun tugged out his tongue.

"No worries I have my brother in law on my side." He spoke, Jungkook laughed fakely.

"You wish my love would be on your side." Jungkook spoke, the two bickered with each other throughout the drive. While tae sat there enjoying the siblings roasting each other for almost no reason. He for sure know he don't need a television anymore cause he have this two together living in same house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘😘