Chapter 108 Finale

"In-laws, let's go back first." Lin Yide and Cheng Zhongshu held hands.

"I'm free in the spring, let's have a nice drink."

Cheng Zhongshu's face turned red after drinking: "It's not a good idea to stay a few more days. Lang Yu also has a place to live here."

Cheng Langyu supported Song Zhutao and followed the two old men. "Grandma, why don't you stay and play for a few days?"

Song Zhutao smiled happily and said, "I still have something to do at home."

My aunt was also here, but she took one look and went back. He said that the uncle at home still needed someone to take care of him, so he didn't force him to stay.

Put the two old people on the carriage, and Tu Fei will take them to Lishan Village.

"Lang Yu, do you want to stay in the ancestral home for a while?" the old lady said to Cheng Langyu who was standing by the door.

Cheng Langyu shook his head and handed the meat on his hand to the old lady.

The long one has more fat and less lean meat. In the eyes of modern people who like to eat fatty meat, it is an excellent piece of meat.

It's heavy in my hand, probably weighing more than ten kilograms.

"Grandma, keep this meat."

The wrinkles on the old lady's face tightened and she pretended to be angry: "It's not like we don't have any at home."

Cheng Langyu stuffed it into the old lady's hands: "I haven't killed it yet, it's my grandson's. Filial piety, grandma will take it."

When the old lady heard what he said, she smiled brightly and muttered: "I'm going to kill him soon."

Cheng Langyu gave a piece of meat to each side of the grandma's house and the ancestral house. Counting the pork we used today, we still have half a head left.

Although it can be stored in winter, it still needs to be marinated.

After sending everyone at home away, Cheng Langyu hurried home again.

In the bedroom,

Lonicera japonica was sleeping with a red and smiling face, half buried in the quilt.

I don't know if it was because of drinking, but for a moment I couldn't tell the difference between dreams and reality.

He dreamed that he was found by the Bai family.

The man with big muscles and round waist was holding a sack and trying to pull it towards Ye Lonicera in a menacing manner. Immediately afterwards, his arms and legs were tied up, unable to move at all.

The sack tightened little by little, covering him as if he was suffocating. Ye Lingdong softened his hands and could only call Cheng Langyu aggrievedly.

"Ms. sir... ugh..."

Cheng Langyu pushed open the bedroom door and heard the misty sobs of her husband. He stepped forward and took off the quilt from the person's head.

"My husband is here."

He nodded at his husband's face: "You can wrap yourself up even when you sleep, are you stupid?"

Ye Lingdong slowly opened his wet eyes, stretched out his hand softly and said: "Hug, my husband. "

Cheng Langyu was not in a hurry thinking about the bacon, took off his shoes and sat on the bed, hugged his brother and sat up against him.

His big hands pulled the quilt up to Ye Lonicera's neck, and put his arms on it to suppress it.

"Are you sober?"

Ye Lingdong couldn't sit still, his head resting on Cheng Langyu's body. "Ms. sir, I'm hot."

Cheng Langyu touched his forehead. "Who told you to drink so much?"

I have never drunk before, and it is my first time to drink so recklessly, who can bear it.

"My husband is going to make you sobering soup." Cheng Langyu said and stood up, but Ye Lingdong's claws grabbed the hem of his clothes.

Ye Lingdong's eyes were full of tears, and he shook his head slightly: "My husband, I won't leave."

Cheng Langyu sighed softly and had to sit back again. His arms wrapped around the waist of Ye Lonicera, who was wearing single clothes. "So clingy."

Ye Rendong knelt down to face him, pressed his hands on Cheng Langyu's chest, and opened Cheng Langyu's coat with his head like he was looking for food. It wasn't until he touched the warm flesh that he calmed down with his face pressed against it.

"Mr.

Cheng Langyu chuckled: "Little hooligan."

He lowered his head and pressed the corners of his lips against Ye Lonicera's white neck. "This is uncomfortable, husband, how about you lie down."

Ye Lingdong bit into the meat and purred like a cat. "It's not good."

"There's nothing we can do about you."

Cheng Langyu touched Ye Lingdong's face, revealing that her husband was taking advantage of her with her clothes open.

But he still closed the quilt with his hands, patted the person's back, and slowly coaxed the person to sleep.

A quarter of an hour later, Cheng Langyu pulled up his shirt to cover his chest, which was full of teeth marks, and went out to do some business.

Ye Lingdong hugged Cheng Langyu's clothes softly like a kitten, rubbed it comfortably,

and said softly: "Mr. hug.

Cheng Langyu chuckled, his cold face gentle and handsome. He picked up the little Zaizai and said gently: "How can he be like your father?"

Cheng Yuanqing hugged his eldest father's neck and leaned closer. "Daddy."

"Well, daddy is sleeping." Cheng Langyu carried the child to the kitchen.

"Has Dahei entered the kitchen?"

"Heihei." Cheng Yuanqing looked up at Cheng Langyu with attachment. "Heihei, come in."

"Are you in?" Cheng Langyu stepped into the kitchen, and the lid on the meat in the vat was still tightly closed.

"How about Zaizai go play with Ajiu? Daddy has to do some work." Cheng Langyu put the back of his hand against Zaizai's face.

"Nine."

"Yes, Ah Jiu." Cheng Langyu waved to Qi Jiu and handed the little Zaizai to him. "Play in the yard, don't go out."

Qi Jiu nodded, picked up Cheng Yuanqing and ran away. "Brother Shao, Sister Bao."

"Come back, I'm closing the door!"

"It's coming, it's coming!"

Cheng Langyu opened the lid, and Dahei on the beam stood up with his back arched, stretching out. waist. "Meow~"

The tip of his nose twitched, and he smelled the smell of meat and jumped to Cheng Langyu's feet with a piece of wood. Every sound is more urgent than the last.

"Meow, meow~"

"You ate so much meat at lunch, look how fat you are." Cheng Langyu said, not moving slowly.

Take the meat out, rub salt on every place, rub it several times to ensure that the seams are also coated, and then put it in a bucket to rest for a few days.

Xiao Hei weighs over two hundred kilograms, so even if half of it is left, the meat is still not small.

Ignoring Dahei who was still begging for food, Cheng Langyu had to clean up the stove.

After lunch, the dishes at home haven't been cleared away yet. Cheng Langyu tied up his apron and drove Dahei out.

The children at home saw him carrying basins and bowls, and gathered over chattering.

They help wash the dishes and take care of the children.

"Don't get your clothes dirty." Someone helped, but Cheng Langyu didn't stop him.

"Brother, sister-in-law is drunk." Cheng Baoer asked.

Cheng Langyu wiped his hands. "Well, you are not allowed to drink."

Although it sounded stiff, Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer knew that this was a different kind of concern from their eldest brother.

After finishing the work in the kitchen, things at home are finished.

Cheng Langyu glanced at the jujube tree with fruits still hanging outside and said, "Finish beating the dates. It's going to snow soon."

After harvesting the dates, it should be snowing soon.

Cheng Langyu stood in the yard holding a long bamboo pole. The tall jujube tree had been growing for many years. It was transplanted when his mother moved here. It used to be only the size of my wrist, but now it's as big as my husband's waist.

Since my husband came here, he has taken good care of the tree. Fertilizing and watering, loosening the soil and preventing insects were done carefully.

So there are a lot more dates this year.

Each one is brightly red and hanging on the branches, looking prosperous.

Cheng Lishen brought some before and ate some, but there was still a lot left. There are only a few leaves hanging, not even a decoration.

"Crack!" The bamboo pole was placed on the branch, making a crisp sound.

The rustling sound continued, and the dates on the top fell to the ground one after another. It rolled around on the ground, stopped at the child's feet, and hit the azaleas planted by my husband.

The big one is about the size of a child's hand, and the small one is about the size of a thumb.

"Wow!"

"Hahaha, there are so many!" Cheng Baoer jumped excitedly, his big eyes full of excitement, and he was dancing with excitement, just waiting to pick it up.

As soon as the bamboo pole stopped, the cubs couldn't wait to rush forward.

Cheng Langyu looked at his little Yuanqing who was sticking out his ass, then went into the house and took out a basket with a smile in his eyes.

"You have to wash them clean if you want to eat them."

"I know!"

The red fruits hanging on the jujube tree fell to the ground, and the wind at the foot of the mountain blew through the branches.

Without any obstacles, the wind is getting stronger. Even the last few leaves couldn't withstand the north wind and fell to the ground spinning slowly.

The bare branches looked more desolate. I wonder if God couldn't bear to see this lonely scene, so he quietly covered the branches with a snow-white blanket in the dark night.

It's soft, looks warm and beautiful.

"It's snowing."

"It's snowing!"

"Brother, sister-in-law, it's snowing!!!"

In mid-December, the heavy snow that arrived early was flying and falling. The sky and earth were shrouded in white gauze, and apart from the sound of rustling falling snow, it seemed as if everything was sleeping overnight.

The small courtyard at the foot of the mountain is even more lively.

The ground was covered with ankle-deep snow, and the children of the Cheng family were bundled up like bears. After opening the door, they all ran into the yard.

"Brother, make a snowman, make a snowman!"

Cheng Baoer's clear voice woke up the sleeping courtyard. The energetic voice resounded. He was wearing too much, his legs stumbled, and Gululu crawled to the ground.

Like a panda writhing in a snowdrift.

Cheng Shao held a small shovel and followed Cheng Baoer. Watching her flutter with amusement. "Baoer, don't get your clothes dirty."

Cheng Baoer: "Oh, I know."

Only Qi Jiu squatted under the eaves with the curious Cheng Yuanqing. From time to time, he would poke the snowdrift with his little fingers stained red by the cold air. Or draw out a small lump and place it in front of Cheng Yuanqing's Zaizai.

Cheng Yuanqing's legs kicked up in excitement.

"Daddy! Snow!"

"Ajiu, don't let Zaizai enter the yard." Children can't bear the cold, just take a look.

Qi Jiu didn't even let Xiao Cheng Yuanqing get off the ground, and replied loudly: "I know!"

Ye Lingdong was making breakfast in the kitchen, and the dry firewood was licked by the flames, turning into black charcoal in a few strokes.

The corn paste in the pot is thick and bubbling, and the thick and sweet smell is steaming along with the heat.

"Ms. sir," Ye Rendong said to Cheng Langyu who was holding his hand next to him, "go and see the chicken shed."

Cheng Langyu hugged Ye Rendong comfortably sideways, and Lai Lai said: "I won't go."

Ye Rendong looked at him . He's lazy when he's on fire, there's nothing he can do about it. "Then you watch, I'll go."

Cheng Langyu didn't move.

Ye Lingdong couldn't break free from the man's iron-like arm, so she had no choice but to hit him with her head. "Cheng Langyu, let go."

Cheng Langyu hugged the person tightly and rubbed his head against Ye Lonicera. "No."

"I'm angry."

"I'm really angry."

Ye Lingdong looked at the man who was like a snake and bit his ear angrily. "Let it go?"

Cheng Langyu even put his ear closer to her like a rogue. "Husband, bite."

Ye Lingdong suddenly blushed and turned her head away, whispering in disgust: "Rogue."

There was a man's chuckle in his ears, and Ye Lingdong only felt the hands on his waist push hard, and he was lifted up and picked up. .

He sat across the man's lap, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Ms. sir, are you kidding me?"

Cheng Langyu's long eyelashes slowly lowered, his eyes lingering around Ye Lonicera. "Husband, I went to see it this morning. It's fine."

Ye Lingdong pursed his lips, and his green bamboo-like figure was really beautiful. "I knew it."

"Where's the pig? Have you fed Sanhei?"

Cheng Langyu picked him up a little and spoke with some unknown grievance.

"My husband's heart is nothing but chickens and pigs. Can't you think about Cheng Langyu and your husband?"

Ye Lingdong has long been used to his jealous behavior. He hooked Cheng Langyu's neck and rubbed his big head into his arms, smoothing his hair like a snoring big gray.

Big gray?

Yes, big gray.

"Ms. sir, did Dahui come to our backyard last night?"

Cheng Langyu paused, then tightened his grip and rubbed against her.

Ye Lonicera couldn't resist it, and the hair made her neck itchy. "Ms. sir, hahahaha... wrong, I was wrong."

Ye Lingdong laughed so hard that he hid. "Ms. sir, I'm not coming, I'm not coming."

"Zai Zai! Your father is bullying me!"

Cheng Yuanqing stumbled to Zai Zai and wanted to come in. His voice was very anxious: "Dad... Dad, you are not good!"

" Ah! The big gray wife has given birth to a wolf cub!" Cheng Baoer's voice came from the backyard.

Cheng Langyu paused, and then immediately walked to the backyard with Ye Lonicera in his arms. "Cheng Baoer, come out!"

Wolves have a strong sense of territory, and wolves that give birth to cubs are even more ferocious. If you get too close, you might get bitten directly.

"Oh!"

Cheng Baoer originally went to the backyard to find a few straws to use as snowman decorations, but he didn't expect to hear the voice of the little wolf in the wolf den.

She only heard the sound but didn't see it clearly.

Dahui stayed outside and didn't let her get close.

When her big brother yelled at her, she immediately ran to the front yard. "Hey, brother."

"Ms., there's a fire!" Ye Rendong was carried away by Cheng Langyu, but couldn't break away. He could only say to the back: "Brother Shao, help look at the stove. Don't let the firewood leak out!"

"Ms. sir! Why are you carrying me out?"

Cheng Langyu pressed Ye Lonicera's neck close to him with his big hand. "Look at the situation, shush, don't make a sound."

They stood next to the pig pen, and the innermost position against the wall was a nest for the big and gray couple. From a distance of several meters, you can clearly see the little wolf crawling next to the wolf's shining eyes.

There were three little wolves, still wet and being licked by the big wolf.

"Does it look good?" Cheng Langyu turned around and saw that her husband was looking at it with gusto.

Ye Lingdong patted him and said angrily: "I'm back."

"Okay, okay, I'm going back." Cheng Langyu shook the tender Ye Lingdong and took him back in a great mood.

In the kitchen, the corn soup that has been cooked for a long time is ready. Ye Lingdong immediately let Cheng Shao play by himself.

"Tie pancake, egg pancake? Scallion pancake? Sauce pancake?" Cheng Langyu asked.

"Mao Xiang Cake!" Ye Lingdong's eyes lit up.

Unexpectedly, after my sister-in-law made it once, my husband would know how to make this cake.

Cheng Langyu smiled fondly. "Okay, husband, let's eat the sauce-flavored pancakes."

"Don't you ask the children?"

"They don't pick."

Soon, the pancakes mixed with the rich sauce-flavored flavor were cut into pieces by Cheng Langyu. Ye Lonicera was fed a mouthful, and her eyes rolled up with laughter.

Seeing the pride hidden in his husband's question, Ye Lingdong chuckled.

"It's delicious."

He greeted outside: "It's time to eat!"

"Here it comes!!!"

The little guy rushed up and entered the kitchen to clearly divide the work. Cheng Shao took the bowl and Cheng Baoer took the chopsticks. Qi Jiu filled a basin with water and washed his paws.

Cheng Yuanqing lay on Ye Lonicera's knees and raised his head obediently. "Dad."

Ye Lingdong tapped his red eyebrows. "Well, isn't it fun?"

"Have fun!"

Ye Lingdong covered the firewood with ashes, and then picked up Zaizai, who was wearing a little coat. "Let's wash our hands and have a good meal."

"Food, rice." Cheng Yuanqing lay on Ye Lingdong's shoulder, and Cheng Lang Yu was caught and kissed on the way.

"Dad, give me a hug." Cheng Yuanqing extended his hand again.

Ye Lonicera patted his little butt. "Daddy, can't you hug me?"

"Daddy, hug me too." The little guy showed his neat little teeth.

On the steaming table, simple corn paste, sweet soybean pancakes, and a pile of pickles are the breakfast for Ye Lingdong's family.

After breakfast, there is not much work in winter.

Ye Lingdong also had time to stand on the threshold and look at the falling snow outside, but he didn't notice it for a while, and it seemed to be raining harder.

I don't know when Cheng Langyu came over after clearing the dishes, hugged the little Zaizai with one hand, and hugged Ye Lingdong's waist with the other.

Ye Lonicera leaned against the man and said softly: "Mr., it's another year."

Cheng Langyu hugged the two babies tightly, and his broad shoulders withstood the coldness of the wind and snow. He kissed his husband on the face, and buried his head in Ye Lonicera's neck amidst the babbling sounds of his own son.

"Husband, give me a hug."

Ye Lingdong patted him and came out of his trance: "You are such an adult, why should you give me a hug?"

Cheng Baoer, Qi Jiu, and Cheng Shao: "Don't be ashamed!"

"Meow!" Underworld.

The two of them, one tall and one short, stood with their necks crossed, one in their arms and three squatting behind them.

The whole family gathered together, admiring the snow and looking at the jujube trees in the courtyard that had remained unchanged but changed again.

The snow is thick again, and the jujube branches are hidden in the thick snow clothes, sleeping peacefully. Waiting for next year to bloom and bear fruit.

Snowflakes were flying, shrouding the small courtyard in a vast and vast snow scene. In a good year of auspicious snow, the small courtyard at the foot of Yunshan Mountain should also be like this good year.

Warmth as ever, plain yet warm, stable yet happy.

[End of text]

The author has something to say:

This is the official end of the text. The story of Ye Lonicera and Cheng Langyu is my first book, and many of them were explored slowly. Maybe I didn't write the way they get along well, but this is a kind of warm and ordinary love that I want to express. Even if they are paper people, I hope they will be gentle and gentle in the world of paper.

I will write some extra stories in the future, like my sister-in-law's affairs.

Finally, thank you all for reading this. Thank you everyone. Thank you~

35 bottles of quail;

10 bottles of jjcat;

1 bottle of 56768007;

thank you very much!