Chapter 93 How could the Cheng family be bullied?

Come back after shopping.

Cheng Anmei's house has been tidied up, and countless clothes are piled in the basin in the courtyard, waiting for people to wash them.

Ye Lonicera looked at the clothes hanging on the rope.

Most of them have dried and are blowing in the wind. More than half are colorful gauze. You don't need to think about it, you know that it is the stuff of the kiln guys and girls in the back alley.

There are also some cotton and linen clothes, which are about the same size as my husband's clothes. They should be single men.

My aunt makes a living by doing laundry.

Ye Lingdong silently tightened the hem of Cheng Langyu's clothes and walked around the wall to avoid the floating clothes.

"Ajiu, look at your brother in the carriage."

Xiao Zaizai fell asleep after getting in the carriage and got up to eat something in the middle of the journey. I went out and fell asleep again.

The husband and wife are busy now, so they don't need to worry about the sleeping child, they just need to watch it.

"Okay." Qi Jiu had never come out before.

The couple put down the things they bought, Ye Lingdong went to make some porridge, and Cheng Langyu went to help Cheng Anmei.

"Auntie," Cheng Langyu said.

"I know what you want to ask," Cheng Anmei interrupted, looking at the nephew who was already the head of the family, smiling with some joy. "Lang Yu has grown up."

Cheng Langyu helped to pick up his lying uncle and turn him over. "You have grown up already."

Cheng Anmei had a gentle smile in her eyes. She really didn't know how to lift her lips, so she had to lower her eyes and cover her with the quilt again.

"Auntie is having a hard time here, so it's better to go home. At least grandma is still here, and even if we are the filial piety of the younger generation, we won't be like this now." "

Besides, your health can't bear it now, and there is also eldest uncle. You have to take care of me."

Cheng Anmei smiled bitterly and sat down on the edge of the bed: "How can it be so easy?" "

I can barely survive now, so I don't need to trouble you anymore."

Cheng Langyu sighed in his heart.

He asked: "How many brothers are there at home?" Cheng Anmei's sons are all very rough men. Even if they work hard, they don't need his aunt to ruin their bodies like this.

Cheng Anmei felt miserable when these words asked her heart. "That's all, since Boy Jade wants to know, let me tell you."

Cheng Anmei looked at her upright man now like this, her eyes had been closed for half a year and she still couldn't open them. Even if she takes good care of her, she is now as thin as skin and bones.

She let out a long sigh and pulled Cheng Langyu to sit down in the courtyard. After a pause, she spoke with difficulty.

"This matter really has to be attributed to your brothers."

"The boss is honest and honest, but he fell in love with a daughter-in-law who was good at studying. After marrying her, he became more and more alienated from us. Now I see us as an old couple. In this way, the wife has long been instigating the family. Now I don't know where he has gone."

"The second brother, the trouble lies with him."

Cheng Anmei wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes and choked, "This little bastard can't I know where I got the gambling addiction. I was working as a waiter in the town, but later I became addicted to gambling. Not only did I lose more and more money, but I was even kicked out of the restaurant." "We

lost all our belongings and even killed us. The old couple's pension money was stolen together with the land deed and went gambling." "

When we knew about this, the old man got angry and went to the gambling house."

"I didn't expect that he became jealous of gambling and his parents disowned him."

Cheng Anmei hammered. In my heart, I couldn't hold back the tears after all. "I've been dreaming about that dark gambling house every night, and the second boy was hysterical. My wife couldn't stop him, so he fell to the ground in anger and never woke up." "I didn't

teach my son well, and in the end my whole family was in trouble! "Cheng Anmei cried loudly and covered her face with her hands.

"The house is gone, and the shop has fallen into the hands of the gambling house. All the boys have left home. Only the old couple of us are left eking out an ignoble existence."

"I am eking out an ignoble existence!" This long moan, like crying blood, spoke out to Cheng Anmei. The pain and hatred held in my heart.

"If not, if it weren't for the one in the room who still needs someone to take care of me, I would have killed myself with a knife. It would be better than living in a state of confusion all day long and dying."

"Auntie." Ye Lingdong said with a smile. The white apron came out and approached Cheng Anmei carefully.

He looked at Cheng Langyu, who looked unhappy, and Qi Jiu, who was squatting in the corner with his little Zaizai in his arms. He hesitated and squatted next to Cheng Anmei.

Her soft palms patted Cheng Anmei's back again and again. "Auntie, life will get better."

Before arriving, the sister-in-law, eldest brother and two brothers were busy in the store, and Ye Lingdong mentioned Cheng Anmei's matter.

The eldest brother Cheng Lijun said directly at that time. "The people of the old Cheng family are well taken care of at home. There is no reason to have to suffer injustice outside after getting married. If my aunt is not good here, just take her back directly."

Ye Lingdong still remembers the majesty of his eldest brother.

Those were the words spoken by the head of the family and also on behalf of the Cheng family.

In this case, it is better to go back to the Cheng family and Shanghua Village than to survive here. No matter what, it's definitely better than just living in the town.

Ye Lonicera pursed her lips, and some pear swirls were printed.

Cheng Langyu held the squatting glutinous rice ball in front of him, and persuaded him: "Girl, come back with us."

He pressed his forehead against Ye Lonicera's back, his eyes cold.

"Since those beasts have run away and there is nothing here, you might as well go back to Chengjia Village." "

Even planting a vegetable field is more comfortable than here."

Cheng Anmei cried for a while and said sheepishly Wipe the tears away. The two eyeballs were bloodshot.

He still refused and said, "How can I bother you anymore?"

They are just a burden now. It is already difficult for them, so there is no need to make it difficult for their parents' family as well.

Cheng Langyu pursed her thin lips tightly and said no more.

Ye Lingdong quietly moved his hand back and placed it on Cheng Langyu's face. The face in the palm of his hand was tense, no need to guess, he was just unhappy.

However, Xianggong definitely has other ways.

Ye Lingdong pulled away Cheng Langyu's hand from his abdomen. "I'm going to see the fire."

Qi Jiu teased the little Zaizai and walked towards the kitchen with him in his arms.

Cheng Yuanqing, little Zaizai, should look at less of these things outside.

It's too fancy and hurts the eyes.

Have porridge for lunch. After eating, Cheng Langyu silently put the quilt on the inside of the carriage and carried his uncle in.

When her aunt came out from washing the dishes, she looked at Cheng Langyu helplessly. "Boy Yu, what are you going to do if you ask me like this!"

"What can I do? Hurry up, or you'll be late when you get home." Cheng Langyu said.

Since the boss said to take it back, then take it back.

How to arrange it depends on what the aunt's eldest brother, that is, the uncle says.

Anyway, I couldn't live in this place as a child.

Cheng Anmei saw that Cheng Langyu's eyes were firm and full of determination to take them away, so she had no choice but to pat her legs and go into the house to pack her things. "That's all, I can't resist you."

The clothes man in the yard will come to pick them up, and the rent of the house has been paid this month. As for those bastards, there's nothing worth remembering.

She hastily packed some clothes and followed.

I just got in the car and haven't left the alley yet.

Just hearing the gentle cry of a horse, the rickety carriage stopped.

"Brother Lang Yu, why didn't you tell us anything when you came?" A playful voice with a smiling face reached my ears. Cheng Anmei's eyes were filled with sadness.

How come it has changed to this extent.

Cheng Langyu didn't look at anyone and started driving forward again.

"Hey! Cousin! Are you going back? Do you want to stay for a meal?"

The carriage was now quite crowded, and Ye Lingdong could clearly see the two people laughing beside the carriage through the curtain.

He is tall but hunched over. Like an old crutch.

With his greasy face reflecting the light and his deliberately flattering expression, Ye Lingdong couldn't help but turn his head and look at Cheng Langyu's side face to wash his eyes.

"Get lost." Cheng Langyu's eyes were fierce.

The people beside the carriage staggered and subconsciously paused.

Looking back, he persevered to catch up.

Cheng Anmei leaned in the carriage, next to her wife.

How could she not recognize that it was her second son's voice. The down-to-earth and hard-working man turned into the glib-tongued and disgusting-looking man he is now. It was all her fault that she had no way of educating her son.

She drooped her shoulders as if she had no strength, and her eyes were distracted. Staring at my wife's face in a daze.

At the beginning, she was the most prosperous person to marry in Chengjia Village. She was the first person to marry in the town. It's a pity. Maybe I had a good life in the first half of my life, but now I am taking back this good luck from my children.

If her children don't want their old couple, then she can just take care of her husband from now on.

"Mother! Mother! I am the second child, mother!"

Seeing no reaction in the carriage, Cheng Langyu knew that his aunt had completely given up on this person.

He was not too polite, he bullied his Cheng family, and he really pretended that there was no one left in the Cheng family.

Cheng Langyu threw down the whip and slapped the two people running next to him who were chasing the carriage.

"If you dare to follow me, don't blame me for chopping off your legs!" Cheng Langyu said pitifully.

"You!"

Cheng Langyu swung the whip again with great strength.

Cousin or something like that, since he doesn't know how to honor his parents, he's just a mess. Leaving it on also stains the soles of the shoes.

Ye Lingdong leaned forward and hugged Cheng Langyu's narrow waist, but unexpectedly he was hugged by the man and sat in his arms. Anyway, others don't know me. Ye Lonicera was so comforting.

After the carriage, the gambling couple did not dare to catch up.

"You're talking about you. It's all your fault that you need to sleep more. It's okay now. Let's go. Why do you need money for this?" "

Didn't you say that this place is shabby and you don't want to come?"

"Okay. You shameless thing,

you actually blame me!" "What, Wang Honghua, don't blame me for being rude." "I

've never lost in a fight!"

It's rare for sisters and brothers to suffer so much in the alley that there is no entertainment. Watched a good show.

In the carriage,

Qi Jiu circled the little boy and stepped on the wooden board. He looked at Cheng Anmei's miserable expression.

The childish voice was extremely calm: "There's nothing to be sad about."

"Without them, your life will be much easier."

Qi Jiu looked at Cheng Yuanqing who looked up at him. The little boy's eyes were round, like glass beads.

"Really, little darling."

Cheng Yuanqing tilted his head: "Ah!"

Cheng Anmei was tired and slowly fell asleep.

Ye Lonicera nestled in Cheng Langyu's arms, enjoying the scenery outside comfortably.

There is a shortcut from Raoguan Town to Guliang Town, which is to take the mountain road.

If you take the yellow mud road, it will be farther. Simply by carriage, we arrived at Guliang Town shortly after sunset.

Just in time, now is the time to finish the meal.

The carriage stopped at the back door of the shop. Ye Lonicera was carried down by Cheng Langyu.

He took the little Zaizai from Qi Jiu's arms, looked at his sleeping aunt and uncle, and then went inside to find his sister-in-law.

After passing through the door that smelled of tung oil, Zhong Lingxiu was standing beside him, pointing at the dough on the chopping board and talking.

"Sister-in-law."

"Hey, I'm back!"

Zhong Lingxiu suddenly smiled and took a few steps forward to pick up the little cub and hug her. "Our little Cheng Yuanqing has gone on a long journey."

"Where's my aunt?" Zhong Lingxiu looked behind Ye Lingdong, amused.

"Bring it here, and uncle." Ye Lingdong said.

"Uncle?" Zhong Lingxiu was confused. Wasn't it true that my aunt was bullied by my uncle at home?

"Yes, uncle. Go back and tell us." Ye Lingdong said.

At this time, Cheng Lijun, who came from the front, moved his eyes slightly and said slowly. "For those who don't live at home, we discussed that they will live in the store first."

Cheng Limin, who had a hand full of flour, also agreed: "The family is bigger, and the children will live with them. There is a yard here, and they can move around. It just happens that Living in a town makes it easy to see a doctor."

"And we are often in the store on weekdays, so we can take care of anything."

Cheng Anmei was helped into the house by Cheng Langyu. She laughed at herself and said, "So you have thought of this step a long time ago."

"Aunt."

"Aunt."

Several juniors called.

Cheng Anmei is a very good aunt, whether she is helping them buy food and make clothes when they were young, or when they grow up, she will help take care of Zaizai and ask about family affairs. They are all the best relatives in my heart.

The Cheng family brothers all want to stand in the shoes of the younger generation and show their respect.

Now it happens that people are encountering difficulties. If you can help, do your best.

"Come on, it's rare that you can still think of me, my aunt." Cheng Anmei smiled, and when she saw her nephew, her bitter look disappeared subconsciously.

Zhong Lingxiu walked to the side and supported him. "Auntie, you're tired from traveling, I'll take you to rest first."

Cheng Langyu let go. "Uncle is in the car. I'll carry him out."

"What's wrong with uncle?" Cheng Limin lowered his voice.

"I was paralyzed by my second cousin's anger and have been sleeping for half a year." Cheng Langyu said succinctly.

"Ah?"

Cheng Limin didn't expect this to be the reason. Really, I have raised a white-eyed wolf!

He must find an opportunity to deal with this person!

"There's someone in the store, you go ahead and I'll go."

Cheng Limin had no choice but to walk aside with his hands raised.

Cheng Langyu carried the person out and helped Cheng Anmei and his wife settle down.

After the customers in the shop dispersed, the family had dinner in the shop. Cheng Anmei looked at the nephews surrounding her, and suddenly felt at ease in her heart.

"That's great." She wiped away tears.

"It will be better in the future. Auntie, eat more. We are all starving and losing weight!"

"Yes, yes, yes, eat more."

"Okay, you guys should eat too." Cheng Anmei smiled happily.

After the meal, they bought some toiletries, and then the family crowded into the carriage, and Cheng Langyu drove the carriage home.

The stars twinkled in the sky, and the honeysuckle leaves were without curtains, leaning obediently on Cheng Langyu's shoulders.

He said, "Ms. sir, do you want to tell grandma about this?"

Cheng Langyu rubbed her chin against the top of his head. "I don't know, let's see what the elder brother says."

"Ah! I forgot to talk about building a house." Ye Lingdong suddenly grabbed Cheng Langyu's shoulder.

Cheng Limin running on the ground. "Your family wants to build a house?"

"Build another one, otherwise the little bastards will not be able to sleep when they grow up." Cheng Langyu said.

"Yes." Cheng Limin nodded. After running for so long, he only blushed a little, but his breath didn't change much.

"Second brother, second sister-in-law will be full moon in a few days."

"Yes." Cheng Limin said, and his husband laughed innocently.

"Do you want to do the Full Moon Festival or the Hundred Days Festival? Or do both?" Ye Lingdong asked.

Cheng Limin said without hesitation: "One hundred days. It's too young for a full-month child, and I'm worried that they will be tired."

"That's right." Ye Lingdong nodded.

Back then, their little Zaizai did it for a hundred days. At that time, the doll was a little bigger and could be held out and looked at. Better than a full moon.

Bankers don't pay that much attention. It depends on the family's situation and it's up to them to decide what to do.

The carriage entered the village road, and the two adults and two little peas crowded in the carriage came out. Cheng Langyu hitched the horse and put the carriage in the backyard, then took Ye Lonicera's hand and went home.

"Brother Shao, Bao'er, you're back." Qi Jiu stood by the door and shouted. As soon as he finished speaking, two children who had been playing all day flew out of the room.

"Sister-in-law, big brother!" Cheng Shao happily pulled the hem of Ye Lonicera's clothes.

Cheng Baoer shouted: "Go home!"

The crisp and tender voice was loud and childish, like an oriole that had not yet grown up. Just listening to it gives me a wonderful and lively feeling.