Chapter 104 Ouch, Rourou

Qijiu stretched out his hand: "Dad, give me a hug."

Cheng Langyu and Ye Lingdong paused together. This is the first time Qi Jiu has been like this.

The few people behind were also stunned as if they had seen a ghost.

Especially thirteen and fourteen. They suddenly realized that the master they subconsciously relied on was still a child.

Cheng Langyu pouted in disgust, looking at the hope in the child's eyes, he still picked him up.

"Really, you are still clingy at such a big age."

Qi Jiu hugged Cheng Langyu's neck and lay obediently on his generous chest. "I'm still young."

After Qi Jiu finished speaking, he remained quiet.

This is the chest of the father he has been thinking about for so many years. He will live a peaceful and stable life.

I will never leave my family behind again.

The house is built along the valley. Houses of various sizes are scattered in a well-proportioned manner, but most of them are not as exquisite as my own small yard. They are just a place of protection.

Ye Lingdong looked inside and saw a man cultivating on the slope. Is this, settling down?

"Dad, they support themselves, how about I ask them to learn how to grow medicinal herbs with you? We still have a few useless hills." Qi Jiu suddenly said in his ear.

Ye Lingdong poked his eyebrow. "Don't exhaust the lake to fish."

Qi Jiu said: "I know, just stay on the outside of the mountain and don't go inside."

Ye Lingdong was not sure and didn't say anything: "I haven't made any breakthroughs yet. I'll tell you after this year's harvest.

" Jiu knocked his head against Cheng Langyu's shoulder. "Then it's settled, Dad."

Cheng Langyu hummed.

Qi Jiu followed Ye Lingdong and Cheng Langyu to look at the house.

After Shi Jinshan got his money and goods, the remaining people settled down here.

Tu Fei also stayed here. He was the boss of the group and could control people.

However, on the night when I got home, I thought everyone was happy with the matter, but Cheng Langyu was locked out of the room by Ye Lingdong.

Qi Jiuxing went up to the hut and came out, swaying his little arms and legs and passing behind Cheng Langyu with joy in his misfortune.

"Hey, Dad, you're still up so late!"

Cheng Langyu glared at him and immediately took action, grabbing the child and taking off his pants as if to beat him.

Qi Jiu was so frightened that he was stunned for a moment, and then shouted: "Daddy, daddy is hitting someone! Woohoo, daddy, help me!" Ye

Lingdong, who was still coaxing the child in the room, opened the door and came out in an instant, before he could see clearly what was outside. The situation is over. He saw a black shadow rushing towards him, and then when he regained consciousness, he was taken back to the room by the man.

The door slammed shut, leaving Qi Jiu aggrieved and holding up his pants.

"Hmph, you just know how to use me!"

Early the next morning

, there was a knock on the door of Ye Lingdong's house. When he opened the door, he saw a round bald head rushing straight towards him.

Cheng Langyu turned sideways and asked coldly: "Who are you looking for?"

"Amitabha, no, look for Qi Jiu." The person who came had dog eyes and was quite kind-hearted.

Cheng Langyu stood inside the door, looked him up and down, and then shouted to the yard: "Ah Jiu, someone is looking for you."

Qi Jiu slowly carried Cheng Yuanqing out. I was stunned when I saw the person outside the door.

"Zhang Xiaoxiao?" he asked in surprise.

"Ajiu!" Zhang Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up, and he rushed in with goose eggs in his hands.

Seeing that the two of them knew each other, Cheng Langyu stepped aside.

Ye Lingdong came out of the bedroom at some unknown time and walked behind her husband with a snail-like frown.

"Ah Jiu also knows the great monk?"

Cheng Langyu took her husband in her arms and said, "It seems that he is with the group of people in the back mountain."

"Oh." Ye Lingdong moved his fingers slightly, wanting to press secretly. Press your lower back.

However, noticing the outsider, he sighed softly and turned around to enter the house. "I'm going to get the bowls and chopsticks while my husband invites people to eat."

As soon as Ye Lingdong left, Cheng Langyu stared at the great monk who came in and said, "Ah Jiu, let's talk in the room."

"Brother, have you had breakfast together?"

Zhang Xiaowu looked at Qi Jiu who was staring at him, licked his face and said with a smile: "Then I'll trouble Brother Cheng."

Cheng Langyu raised his eyebrows: He really knows him.

"Come inside, it's raining outside."

In autumn, the weather temperature dropped sharply, and the autumn rain kept falling. At this time, the farm work at home has been completed, so I am not very busy.

After Cheng Langyu turned around and entered the room, Qi Jiu looked at Zhang Xiaowu, expressionless and lowered his voice: "Why are you here?"

"Isn't it good to be a good host?" Qi Jiu gritted his teeth, "What a good freeloader. "

Zhang Xiaowu was not happy and said: "Whoever wants to be that bald donkey can be the one." "

Brothers are all following you, why can't I follow?"

Qi Jiu shook his head and raised his little hands: "What about you? Isn't life good? You don't have to work hard to farm, but you can't do anything but recite sutras?"

Zhang Xiaoxiao said, "I have to be with you anyway, so I can't be left alone!" Qi

Jiu sighed softly: "It's up to you. I'll take you there after dinner."

Zhang Xiaowu immediately laughed and slapped the table: "Okay!" In

the kitchen, Ye Lingdong was squatting beside the cupboard. Cheng Langyu hugged her husband's waist when he came in. He kneaded it carefully with his big palms, and put his lips close to his ears and said affectionately: "Husband."

Ye Lingdong's waist was already very sore, but he suddenly held her in his arms, and her legs instantly softened.

"Cheng Langyu!" Ye Lonicera was slightly annoyed. "Are the bowls and chopsticks at home worthless?"

Fortunately, he held them tightly, otherwise seven or eight bowls would have fallen to the floor, which would have been a huge loss.

Just thinking about it makes Ye Lonicera feel distressed.

Cheng Langyu knew something was wrong and hid her face in her husband's shoulder. "That's wrong, husband is not angry."

Ye Lingdong tilted her head and hit the man's head. "snort!"

With a bang, Cheng Langyu hurriedly slapped his brother's face. "Does it hurt? Let me see?"

Ye Lingdong frowned. There was a hairband tied on his head, and his long, silky hair fell down, brushing Cheng Langyu's cheek as he turned his head.

Seeing the anxiety in the man's eyes, the anger in my heart suddenly disappeared.

He said softly: "Mr., we're having dinner."

There were already guests here, and he still made others laugh at him.

Cheng Langyu opened his arms and took the bowl and chopsticks from Ye Lingdong's hand. "My husband is here, my husband is sitting down."

Ye Lingdong relaxed his hands happily and sat on the stool next to the stove. Watching my husband-in-law busy.

Thinking of another person coming here, how could Ah Jiu, a child, feed so many people.

He asked: "Mr. sir, do they have food there now?"

Cheng Langyu scooped water from the vat to clear the bowl, smiled at Ye Lonicera and said: "There should be some, how can we not have any food to support so many people."

He sighed softly: "Husband, don't worry about it. Think more about your husband-in-law and your little brother."

Ye Lingdong rubbed his sore waist and looked at him, "By the way, where's Zaizai? ?"

Cheng Langyu: "Ah Jiu is holding her."

Cheng Langyu held the washed dishes and chopsticks and walked to Ye Lingdong, "Let's go out."

Ye Lingdong stood up, took a step behind and pinched the hem of the man's clothes. Using his strength, he slowly swung his legs.

"Be careful next time!" Ye Lonicera was slightly annoyed.

Cheng Langyu smiled like a big-tailed wolf: "Okay, pay attention."

In November

, the green leaves are withering and the cold wind is howling. The child's face was exposed to too much wind, and red patches of frostbite appeared on his face.

The autumn sweaters were replaced by cotton-padded jackets, and Ye Lingdong made fluffy hats for several of her children. They use home-raised rabbit fur and cotton.

At the foot of the mountain, early in the morning, the chimney smoke rose gracefully, and the lively laughter continued, being carried farther away by the chimney smoke.

Suddenly, a "Daddy" sound came out.

The frolicking around them disappeared for a moment, and then became more lively.

In the kitchen, Cheng Langyu felt relieved at the sound.

Cheng Yuanqing's little Zaizai made a noise in November last year, and now he is exactly one year old.

"Daddy, hug!" Cheng Yuanqing perfectly inherited the best qualities of both fathers. Her round little eyes were watery, and her little milk bubbles looked like they were about to burst open when she gently poked them on her cheeks.

It's so damn cute.

Her short little body was wrapped up tightly, wearing red tiger-head shoes, a tiger-head hat, and a fluffy little cotton-padded jacket. Wherever she went, she would be welcomed by various aunts and uncles.

Cheng Yuanqing, the little girl with milk bubbles, was supported by Qi Jiu and walked on the ground.

When I entered the kitchen and saw my two dads, I eagerly opened my little paws for a hug.

Cheng Langyu lit a fire and felt warm in front of him. He directly took the baby that was reaching out to his husband and put it on his knees. After a kiss, he kissed her cheek and said, "Daddy is busy, please give me a hug."

Cheng Yuanqing said, "Two dads are good enough," and Cheng Langyu grinned. "Dad."

The one-year-old baby can only say a few words. But every word seems to be stained with the taste of milk and soft.

Cheng Langyu and his wife were more interested in each other than the other.

Ye Lingdong looked at the father and son, his happy eyebrows stretched. After staying in Shuxinyou for a long time, my temperament becomes gentler.

Ye Lingdong said: "Mr., please add more firewood."

It's cold in winter, and I want to eat something hot when I get up early in the morning.

In the pot, dried green vegetables are mixed with gnocchi to make soup. The sticky bubbles pop up and burst, each one spreading the heat, making the whole body feel comfortable.

The leaf honeysuckle tasted the taste and found that it was good. He said: "Ms. sir, bring us some rice. I'll go take a look at the backyard."

There are two pigs in the backyard, a little black one bought years ago, and a female wild boar brought back from the mountains and well-adapted.

The sow will be kept for breeding and giving birth to cubs after the New Year. Xiao Hei is now feeding her delicious food every day, waiting to finish her work and celebrate the New Year.

Ye Lingdong went to the backyard and threw pigweed into the pig pen. He looked at the big black pig, which weighed at least 200 kilograms, with a look of relief on his face.

The more people in the family, the more food they have to eat.

It's better to be fatter!

Turning around, Dahei squatted on the ground. His tail was wrapped around his paws and he looked at himself without blinking.

Honeysuckle scoops it up. The washed fur exudes fragrance and is warm, making it a top-grade hand covering tool.

"Meow~" Da Heijiao cried out cutely.

Ye Lingdong touched the cat's head and took it out.

"Husband, come and have dinner."

Before reaching the front yard, I heard my husband-in-law calling for someone. Ye Lingdong put Dahei into a cat nest made of old clothes under the eaves, then washed his hands and went to the main room.

Cheng Bao'er and Cheng Shao'er were holding a bowl and sucking furiously. When they saw Ye Lingdong coming, they called out and went back to cooking.

"Shao'er, Bao'er, are you still going there today?" Ye Lingdong asked.

He and Cheng Langyu sat side by side, watching their husband feed the little cub in the basket.

"Go, sister-in-law, you are busy with the work in the mountains. Uncle Thirteen asked us to go over and see the rabbits." Cheng Shao also helped and whispered: "It seems that there are a lot more babies, and

they can't take care of them."

As long as the rabbits raised at a young age are fed, they will reproduce very quickly and cannot be kept at home.

Later, Ah Jiu's people moved over, and several children discussed it and simply expanded the rabbit raising business and left it to the uncles in the back mountain.

Now that the weather is cold, the cubs have learned a lot of rabbit keeping skills from Zhong Lingxiu, plus their experience of raising rabbits for so long. Go to the back mountain whenever you have time.

Now Houshan has been incorporated into Shanghua Village, but not openly. The people in Shanghua Village thought that the people in Houshan were refugees. Seeing that they were living well, they acquiesced in allowing them to settle here.

There are even several girls from Shanghua Village who have married to the back mountains.

One of them is Thirteen's daughter-in-law.

Married men live alone in a small house, while unmarried men sleep in Datongbu.

Learn how to sleep warmly in a house with a kang from the north.

The family finished eating and drinking.

Ye Lingdong and his wife entrusted their child to Ah Jiu, and then walked up the mountain carrying a basket and a hoe. On the other side of the mountain, a hundred men were divided into several teams and joined Ye Lingdong and the others.

It's cold in November, and the leaves of Salvia on the ground have withered, looking like dead grass.

From this time to the time of germination next spring, it is the best harvesting time.

Ye Lingdong followed Cheng Langyu and watched him demonstrate to the people around him. He is digging in his head.

The medicinal value of Salvia miltiorrhiza lies in its roots, and the root system goes deep into the soil and is fragile and easy to break. Therefore, when digging, loosen the surrounding soil first and gently move it out along the root system.

Honeysuckle sets its striking red rhizomes aside and gathers handfuls into a bundle.

After Cheng Langyu finished speaking, the people who came to help dispersed.

The husband and wife also cooperated in digging.

The soil in the mountains is mostly humus formed by fallen leaves over the years. The soil is soft and easy to dig.

Due to the large number of people, it would take less than a few days to pick the entire mountain.

Ye Lingdong and Cheng Langyu get up before dawn every morning. After breakfast, they go into the mountains at dawn.

In this way, in less than ten days, in mid-November, it was all recovered.

The mountain covered by Ye Lingdong's family is not big, only fifty acres of land. Counting the sunny slopes suitable for growing salvia, excluding all kinds of slopes and stone slabs that are not suitable for planting, only more than ten acres have been planted. .

But even so, the entire salvia harvested weighed about 20,000 kilograms.

At this time, there was a lively scene at the foot of the mountain.

When the Cheng family's salvia was harvested, Ye Liandong and his wife went to the town to deliver the salvia as small as a fingernail that Mr. Lu wanted. The rest is for the medicinal material dealer who has some connections with Mr. Lu to come and collect it.

However, the salvia miltiorrhiza appears to be abundant, and the yield per mu is only over 1,000 to 2,000 jins. If dried, five jins of raw salvia miltiorrhiza can be dried into one jin of dried ginseng. The total amount of medicine produced is only four thousand kilograms.

In fact, it's not much. Half of it can be digested just by sending it to the county.

What's more, a big medicinal herb dealer came today - Bai Yaotang.

The person sent by Baiyao Hall was none other than the old doctor who gave Ah Jiu to them.

Ye Lingdong was busy at home, while Cheng Langyu and others were at the foot of the back mountain.

Ye Lingdong opened the door and saw someone with a surprised look on his face.

He welcomed people into the house. "Why are you here?"

The old doctor chuckled, touched his beard and asked, "Didn't Lao Lu say that there are medicinal materials here? I just came over to take a look." He

glanced at the salvia piled up in the yard.

"How many more are there? Our Baiyao Hall is very short."

Ye Lingdong smiled, looked at the old man who was still energetic, and said warmly: "Have a rest for a while, I'll call Ah Jiu out."

"It's about the medicinal materials . I asked my husband to come over."

Ye Lingdong made tea for the old man and went outside to call Cheng Langyu.

After searching around, he called Qi Jiu who was walking Zaizai at the foot of the back mountain. "Ajiu, go home. Your grandpa from Baiyao Hall is here?"

Qi Jiu paused after hearing Ye Lingdong's words, then regained his composure, and then picked up Cheng Yuanqing's Zaizai and walked home.

Ye Lingdong stood behind him, watching the child take his time. "We haven't seen each other for almost two years. Don't Ah Jiu miss you?"

Qi Jiu hugged Cheng Yuanqing Zaizai a little higher: "It's okay."

Ye Lingdong greeted the busy people behind the yard when he returned home. Cheng Langyu had already started chatting with the old man.

He didn't bother him anymore, but took Cheng Yuanqing's Zaizai away from Qi Jiu's arms.

"Daddy." The little brother with crimson eyebrows smiled broadly at Ye Lingdong.

Ye Lonicera took one look at it and her heart softened. "Shh."

He silently carried the little baby into the kitchen.

The kitchen is not empty, with a lot of food piled up. There are also fresh vegetables brought back from the town.

Ye Lingdong hugged Cheng Yuanqing and looked around.

Cheng Yuanqing waved her little hands, gently placed them against Ye Lingdong's cheeks, and said softly: "Daddy, hold me."

Ye Lingdong lowered his head and took a bite of the glutinous rice dumplings, and whispered: "Daddy is holding me."

Someone came to the house . , Ye Lonicera was planning to cook some dishes to entertain. But not long after he stayed in the kitchen, the light in the kitchen was blocked by a tall shadow.

The moment Ye Lingdong turned around, he was hugged by Cheng Langyu who stepped over.

"Ms. sir, are you finished talking so soon?" Ye Lingdong spun around in the man's arms, holding Zaizai face to face with him.

"That's it." Cheng Langyu hugged her husband's slender waist, rested her head on his other shoulder, and looked at the little Zai Zai in his arms.

"Daddy!" The little guy smiled happily, showing his baby teeth. "Daddy, hug me."

Cheng Langyu tightened his arms: "I'll hug you, daddy."

The little guy tilted his head and bumped into Ye Lingdong's shoulder. "Hold daddy."

Ye Lonicera was startled. Touched my little brother's forehead. "Did you hit it?"

Cheng Langyu said: "No."

Ye Lingdong looked at it with a gentle smile unconsciously.

"Mr., I can't stand." Half of the man's body weight rested on his body, which was inevitably a bit heavier.

Cheng Langyu sighed, folded his arms and let the two of them lean against his chest. "Ajiu is reminiscing about old times. The old doctor collected all the remaining medicinal materials we have."

"Collected them all?"

"Don't we still have more than 10,000 kilograms?"

Cheng Langyu smiled and posted himself in shock. Mouth husband. "Yes, more than 10,000 kilograms."

Because of the good quality of Yunshan Salvia, even if it is sold in large quantities, it only costs fifteen cents per kilogram.

After selling more than 10,000 kilograms, it was more than 150 taels, and this still did not include those sold in bits and pieces.

This is how I earned back the money I spent buying seeds in just one year.

Ye Lingdong leaned against Cheng Langyu and rolled his eyes. "I thought it would take at least two years to get my money back."

Cheng Langyu turned his head and kissed both babies. "Thank you for your hard work, sir."

Ye Lingdong lay on Cheng Langyu's shoulder and slowly closed his eyes. "Ms. sir, it's not hard."

Cheng Yuanqing happily pupated on the two fathers. "Daddy, daddy, ah wu. Rourou."

Ye Lingdong put his forehead against the man's neck and chuckled.

"You still know how to make money and eat meat."

Cheng Langyu was proud. "Buy, buy as much as you want to eat."

The author has something to say: