Chapter 88 I just carry it

From the summer when the leaves are lush to the snowy winter, the little wolf grows stronger and stronger.

He has been able to support himself and even brings rabbits back from the mountains every now and then.

However, the wolf, which has always been free and carefree, was particularly anxious today, and the squeaking sound continued from morning to noon.

I saw that the door of the small courtyard was closed tightly, and Cheng Langyu clenched his fists without showing any trace.

His expression was solemn, and even though his body was hidden under a thick cotton-padded jacket, some of his texture could be seen clearly because his whole body was tense.

"Woah woah woah!"

A cat-like cry came from the house. Cheng Langyu paused and hurriedly stood in front of the door.

Qi Jiu, who was sitting on the threshold, fell to the ground.

The man who was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot just now stopped suddenly, as if he was stuck to the ground by caramel.

"Congratulations, it's a little brother."

Following the urgent and loud sound of opening the door, Wenfu held a big red baby and handed it over.

"Go in, I'm so tired that I fell asleep."

The steady man invited by the town gently placed the doll in Cheng Langyu's hand.

Cheng Langyu's body froze when he entered the door, as if he had been cast by a spell, unable to move.

Too soft.

The little baby, who looked like a kitten, was red and wrinkled, and was wrapped in swaddling clothes, with only half of Cheng Langyu's palm-sized face exposed.

Cheng Langyu hugged her, almost daring not to exert force. I'm just afraid of accidentally injuring the baby's little body.

The corners of the eyes of the infant Zai Zai were red, and there were still small crystal tears hanging from them. The little hand clenched into a fist and pressed against the cheek, pitifully.

Like his dad.

Cheng Langyu hurried in and closed the door.

Qi Jiu, who fell to the ground, seemed to have just reacted and thrust the Xie Yin prepared by Cheng Langyu in advance into the hands of the gentle and steady husband.

"Thank you, uncle." Qi Jiuzhen said.

"Hahahaha, your dad is fine, he's just tired. Remember to feed him something to replenish his energy and blood when he wakes up." "

Thank you, sorry for bothering you." The Cheng family members who were in the main room also came over and thanked him again and again.

"You guys are busy, so I'll go back first."

"I'll see you off." Zhong Lingxiu walked behind him.

"Your brother must have been in trouble before. It was a bit difficult when he was first born, but fortunately, he took good care of himself afterwards, so that he was safe."

He has received births from so many brothers, but it is still rare to see him. He values ​​his brother so much. Naturally, I said everything I wanted to say in one go.

"Although the first born is a brother, don't dislike it. He is still young now, and it will be a matter of time before he becomes a young man."

As he said that, he quietly observed Zhong Lingxiu's expression.

Zhong Lingxiu said with a smile: "In our family, brothers and men are the same. They are all the treasures of the family." "

Hehehehe, that's good. Don't give it away, go back."

Tan Chunliu entered the room and looked at the little boy . Brother, his face is full of joy. "Let's make some brown sugar eggs first and send them to Brother Dong. It's been hard work after giving birth all morning." It

was bustling outside the house, but Cheng Langyu stayed inside.

Ye Lonicera has exhausted all her strength and is now in a hazy state of consciousness, falling into a deep sleep.

It started last night and the little guy didn't come out until noon today. He was also very tired.

After resting for a few hours, when I woke up, there was Cheng Langyu's big head next to the bed.

And his little brother was curled up in the thick swaddling clothes with his lips pouted, wrapped in the quilt, next to him.

The baby's appearance is already much better than when he was born, which was soaked and white. His whole body was flushed, his hands were clasped, and he slept soundly.

Ye Lonicera looked carefully and saw that her nose was straight up. Her eyebrows are like her own, long and thin like willow leaves. There is also a bright red mouth, the corners of the mouth are slightly raised, and there is a smile. Looks endearing.

Ye Lingdong moved his hand under the quilt to touch the child. When the quilt moved, the big head on the side suddenly stood up.

"Husband, wake up."

Ye Lingdong glanced at the man with a smile, and gently tapped his fingers on his soft little face.

Smooth and tender.

"So good."

Cheng Langyu stretched out his big hand to wrap Ye Lonicera's fingertips. "It's cold outside, put yourself in bed."

Ye Lingdong's almond-shaped eyes flashed, looking at Cheng Langyu brightly. "My husband, you are so good."

The words came out small, but contained a huge surprise.

Cheng Langyu chuckled, leaned forward and kissed Ye Lonicera's face. "Yeah, be good."

Ye Lingdong seemed to agree, tilting his head slowly and leaning against the little baby. "It smells like milk. My husband, have you given me a name?"

Cheng Langyu hooked the tip of Ye Lingdong's nose: "Do you want to sleep a little longer? Are you hungry?"

Ye Lingdong shook his head: "My husband, what's your name?" ?"

Cheng Langyu nodded his eyebrows. "My first name is Cheng Yuanqing, my nickname is Cheng Yuanqing, which one should I choose for my husband?"

Ye Lingdong stretched out his hand again and pinched his tender little paws. The fingers were not clenched tightly by the little hand. Ye Lonicera felt soft in her heart. "Just call me Zaizai? Or Xiaoguai? Xiaoguaiguai?"

Cheng Langyu smiled lightly, focusing all his attention on Ye Lonicera's smile. "Okay, what the husband said is what it is."

Even though Ye Lingdong had been tired for so long, he didn't feel tired now when he saw the child.

The honeysuckle leaf on the index finger held by the little hand was not pulled out. He leaned closer to Zaizai again.

"Little darling, my little darling."

Cheng Langyu pulled up Ye Lonicera's quilt a little and tucked it around. "The shredded chicken porridge is warm in the pot. I'll bring it to you."

It's getting late now, and everyone in the Cheng family has gone home.

The lights were on in the three children's house, and no one was sleeping.

Hearing the knock on the door next door, heads popped up one after another, looking directly at Cheng Langyu. "Dad/Big brother."

"Go in, keep your voice down."

"I got it." The three children smiled happily.

The cold wind was howling outside the yard, but there was a stove inside, which kept it warm.

Several children opened the door quickly and closed it immediately.

The cold wind outside only had time to peek out of the room before it was blocked by the door again.

"Sister-in-law." Cheng Shao called softly.

"Dad." Qi Jiu's steps quickened and his voice was almost inaudible.

"Here we come." Ye Lingdong smiled and waved to several children. "Come and see our youngest, Guaiguai."

Cheng Shao walked toward the bed with his feet low like a cat. Cheng Baoer followed, his big eyes full of excitement.

Only Qi Jiu walked quickly to the bed. He was only two steps away from seeing the swaddled little boy, but he stopped himself.

Ye Lingdong chuckled: "Don't be afraid, he's the little brother. He's very good."

Qi Jiu looked at Ye Lingdong's gentle smile, and her little paws hidden in the thick coat were clenched and turned white. Finally, with the encouragement of Ye Lonicera, we reached the edge of the bed step by step.

"My dear." Qi Jiu said hoarsely. His eyes were quietly red.

Ye Lingdong didn't understand why the child was so excited, but still said: "Well, let's call him Xiaoguai."

Qi Jiu put his paws on the edge of the bed and slowly squatted down. He tilted his head and looked at the baby.

"Little boy." He called again, softly, as if it could penetrate into people's hearts.

The baby in the swaddling clothes grasped the little finger that came from nowhere, and slowly fell asleep again.

Ye Lingdong looked at the two of them, smiled at the children and said, "You know how to recognize each other as soon as you are born." With

one more person in the family, Cheng Langyu found ways to make body nourishing things.

When the child entertained everyone for a hundred days, Ye Lonicera's originally slender body developed a layer of soft flesh.

The little Zai Zai, born in November, saw so many people for the first time in spring and February.

The weather is really nice at this time, the snow is melting and the greenery is growing. Swallows chirped and circled over the house. Find a suitable eaves to build a nest and lay eggs.

Ye Lonicera stayed at home all winter, with no one around to talk to. It's so boring now that my bones are weak.

He held the little Zai Zai in his arms, who was looking around with eyes open, and walked quickly from the bedroom to the main room. The guests who came now were all chatting in the yard. Only the aunts were in the main room.

"Sister-in-law, second sister-in-law, grandma, and aunt are here." Ye Lingdong smiled happily.

"Brother Dong, wake up." Zhong Lingxiu said with a smile.

They don't have much fun in their ancestral home, so they come here occasionally to take a look.

But I was busy some time ago, and my sister-in-law Zhong Lingxiu and Ye Lingdong haven't seen each other for a month. At this moment, I discovered that Lonicera japonica was well-raised by Cheng Langyu and became plump and plump.

He is not childish like before, but now he has a mature temperament.

Unlike Zhong Lingxiu and others, as soon as Ye Lingdong came in, the elders all looked at the baby he was holding.

Ye Lingdong smiled gently and carefully handed the little cub to her eldest aunt to hold.

After his hands were loosened, he sat down with Zhong Lingxiu on a stool.

"Oh, this little brother is so handsome." Several aunts and sisters-in-law gathered together and carefully touched the little baby.

The little hand hidden in the red clothes stretched out halfway and grasped it leisurely. With her round arms, she is so cute.

The child is not very strong and puts his hand down after being gently squeezed. But if it happens too often, it will inevitably cause disturbance.

"Woo." The little Zaizai pursed his lips and his eyes kept turning as if he was looking for someone.

"My little mouth is flat, don't make me cry." Zhong Lingxiu said with a smile.

Her grape-like eyes were soaked in water, and her long, curled eyelashes were stained with tears. He moved his hands in the air until he clenched the familiar fingertips, then stared at Ye Lonicera with his mouth twisted.

Ye Lonicera took over the little Zaizai Tietie. "My dear, what's wrong?"

"Aww." The little dear has now lost the mouse-like appearance it had when he was just born, and is opening wider.

The whole body is as white as jade, like soft dough that has just risen. The two small eyes are like honeysuckle and also have almond eyes. The eyelashes are thick and dense, and the nose is straight and straight, like Cheng Langyu.

Little Guaiguai was a little troubled when he was born, but the rest of the time he was cute and well-behaved. Especially now, with the smell of milk and freshly steamed eggs.

Ye Lonicera loves it so much that she hugs it wherever she goes.

"Fortunately, I was born until November. If it were summer, I would be very busy." Zhong Lingxiu sat playing with the child.

After the adults finished reading, several children gathered together and looked at the baby gently next to the swaddling clothes.

Yan Tong poked his little hand from time to time, his charming eyebrows soft.

Ye Lingdong looked at him and asked, "Is the second sister-in-law's baby about to be born soon?"

Cheng Limin was fast, and both of them were older than Ye Lingdong and his wife. It didn't take long for them to get married. It just so happens that the children of the two families are about the same age, so they will definitely be able to play together in the future.

Yan Tong smiled. "Yeah, it would be great if my little brother was also a good boy." "

The second sister-in-law and second brother are both good-looking, so he must be a good boy." Ye Lingdong looked at Yan Tong's belly and said. "Maybe there will be two."

Zhong Lingxiu put her shoulder on the Yuanxiao Zaizai in front of her. "It's either a fat boy or two."

The sisters-in-law of the Cheng family were talking by the stove in the main room, while a few hardy men were driven to the kitchen to help.

Cheng Langyu held a hundred-day banquet for his children and hired a cook from the village who specialized in making banquet noodles. They say they are going to help, but they are actually just helping.

But the cook has his own team, and a few grown men are sitting in the kitchen getting in the way, so they can simply bask in the sun in the yard.

Cheng Limin was looking around, while the others chatted about their future plans.

Cheng Limin looked at Cheng Langyu and asked: "There is nothing else to do at home now except farming, why don't you come with us and sell food?"

Cheng Lijun held his chin and said lazily: "My wife is with you. Brother Jia Dong has said it several times, do you want to think about it?"

Now Zhong Lingxiu has opened a restaurant specializing in food in the town. She made the recipe, and Cheng Limin and his wife helped run the shop.

The recipe is unique and the business of the small shop is booming.

Cheng Limin also discussed with Zhong Lingxiu whether to expand the store. But in this case, the store will not have enough manpower. Instead of hiring outsiders, it is better for brothers to help each other.

In addition, the relationship between my sister-in-law, my brother, and Brother Dong is very good, so the three of them get along well when working together.

Cheng Langyu knew that the brothers wanted to help their family by saying this.

But his family likes to stay in places with few people. If they go to the town, they will probably be even more uncomfortable.

Cheng Langyu shook his head: "Our brother Dong knows about medicinal materials. Even if he goes to Yunshan to collect medicinal materials, he can subsidize the family."

He smiled and said: "We and I just want to stay in the village, but the eldest brother If brother wants me to help, I'll still be happy to help."

"But let's forget about going to town."

Cheng Lijun said lightly. "I knew you wouldn't agree."

Cheng Limin's face suddenly collapsed, and he was still as calm as before. "Ah... I'm not going."

"I'm not going." Cheng Langyu said with a smile, "It's almost March, and I still have to be busy with family matters."

"Okay, okay." Cheng Limin looked like a big man who had fallen into the water. The dog is wilted.

The guests at Xiao Cheng Yuanqing's hundred-day banquet were all relatives of the Cheng family and Cheng Langyu's grandma's side. They are all the closest people, so there are only five tables to sit down at.

They are all a family and have a lively meal. Just the red envelopes and compliments that little Zaizai received can make the little baby laugh all the time.

After eating, everyone sat down for a while. Relatives helped clear away the dishes, and the elders took the little Zaizai in Ye Lingdong's arms.

Ye Lingdong cleared the bowl and looked at Qi Jiu, who was squatting at his feet and feeling unhappy.

"Let's go out and play. There are so many children here."

Qi Jiu scratched in the basin with his paws. "I don't want to play with them."

Ye Lingdong chuckled. "Then who else do you want to play with?"

Qi Jiu said solemnly while washing the dishes, "I want to play with Zaizai."

"Are you feeling uncomfortable because you didn't hug anyone today?" Ye Lingdong pursed his lips. He smiled and said, "My uncles and aunts are all here today. There are many people in the house, so they will inevitably tease them if they like it." "

When they go home, Ah Jiu will continue to help us take care of the dolls." Ye Lingdong teased him, "But It's not an easy job."

Qi Jiu said solemnly, "I'm not afraid."

Ye Lingdong chuckled and pinched his wrinkled face. "I'm just teasing you."

"You're still young. I'll let you play with him when you grow up."

Qi Jiu lowered his head and said, "You can play with him now."

"But he can't walk yet. "

"I'll just carry it."

The author has something to say:

Dear friends, Brother Dong's story has reached an advanced stage. If I feel like I still have a lot of shortcomings, I will quickly correct it and improve it. Thank you very much for your support. In the future, there will be fewer updates due to new releases. But I will tell the story of Brother Dong and Lang Yu seriously, well, and hard. (Bow.jpg)?(?ω?)?

Also, hehe, what about (rubbing hands), I will post a new article, everyone can read it if they are interested. (* ̄︶ ̄)

Title: "Mr. Lin's Humanoid Sleep Gummies"

Copywriting: Xun Mu has been alone since he was a child. His father did not care for his mother, and he dragged himself to the age of twenty-one. I am poor, but I live a free and unrestrained life.

Except for the fact that Xiao Bailian, his father's true love, caused him trouble from time to time, Xun Mu felt that his life was still somewhat worthwhile.

But he didn't expect that he was living well alone, but suddenly his scumbag father came to visit him and threatened him to get married.

marry? Ah!

"The person I want to marry has not yet been reincarnated!"

...until he was forced to meet the person he wanted to marry.

So what, isn't it just marriage? Knot!

[Attack Perspective]

Lin Chao, the president of Yuanting Group, suffered from severe sleep disorders. When he was 27 years old, he was even predicted to have a few years to live.

For Lin Chao, sleeping is a luxury.

Until he was robbed by Fat Orange on the road and exchanged crucian carp for a piece of cat grass. The moment he touched the grass, drowsiness suddenly crept into his head, and his brain suddenly fell silent.

He thought it was a sign of his end, but Lin Chao didn't care after he woke up.

But strangely, at a bar gathering with friends, Lin Chao passed by a handsome young man who looked like a waiter, and he felt sleepy.

The moment I fell on someone's body, I felt relaxed like never before.

In this way, President Lin Da met and looked at his wife one second before he fell asleep, received the certificate at tenth of a second before falling asleep, and spent his wedding night in his dream.

ps: A simple love cookie. Semi-empty, with private facilities.

Marry first, then fall in love, go to bed when you see love, and things will be normal in the later stages.