Chapter 54: Husband is the Best.

Ye Lingdong raised her hand and put it on the man's arm, changing into a comfortable position.

"Mr., my back is sore..." Nuo's voice was drawn out, as if she was coquettishly speaking.

Cheng Langyu: "Knead my husband."

The waist was pressed with moderate force. Ye Lingdong wandered outside for some time. In addition, he was busy in the middle of the night last night, and his sleepiness increased again.

He lazily stayed still and slowly closed his eyes.

Cheng Langyu pressed his face against his face, coaxing him to sleep in the flickering light of the fire.

"Mr. Qingqing." He murmured, staring at Ye Lonicera's sleeping face.

Ye Lonicera slept for two quarters of an hour, and when she woke up again, the hands on her waist were still squeezing her softly.

He stretched out on the man and whispered softly: "Mr. sir..."

Cheng Langyu said: "Are you still asleep?"

"Mr. sir." Ye Lingdong muttered, but his eyes were squinted.

Cheng Lang Yudao coaxed: "Cheng Shao and you are awake, and the food is ready. Can we go to bed after eating?"

Ye Lingdong grabbed the man's skirt and pupated on him: "I won't sleep anymore, and I have to go to the ancestors." Where is the house?"

"Don't be in a hurry at the ancestral house, just arrive before noon." Cheng Langyu said.

Ye Lingdong lay on his stomach and said with a confused smile: "I won't sleep anymore."

"Okay." Cheng Langyu kissed the corner of his mouth.

When I woke up from sleep, Ye Lonicera's hands and feet were still weak.

Cheng Langyu simply held the man with one hand and used the other hand to clean his teeth and wipe his face. And the two belated cubs had to fend for themselves.

The warm cloth was pressed against his face, and Ye Lonicera suddenly became more awake.

"Thank you, sir." Ye Lingdong hugged the man's neck.

Cheng Langyu pinched the back of his neck: "You're welcome, husband."

After breakfast at home, Ye Lingdong thought that he could help out a little by going over early.

After feeding all the livestock at home, the couple locked the door and went straight over.

The ancestral

home of the Cheng family is now very lively. Because it was an engagement, relatives on both sides gathered together.

When Ye Lingdong arrived with Cheng Langyu, most of the people were already sitting in the courtyard.

At a quick glance, I saw that the eldest uncle, the second uncle, the old man Cheng Zhongshu, and the old lady Tan Chunliu were all greeting the guests.

Ye Lingdong followed Cheng Langyu through the door and didn't see any young man here.

Coincidentally, the Yuanxiao dumpling was squatting outside playing when he saw Mr. and Mrs. Ye Lonicera and asked for help.

"Uncle Dongdong, Uncle Ayu."

Ye Rendong was jumped by the dumpling behind the door.

"Don't squat behind the door, be careful of getting hit." Ye Lingdong said.

"Okay." Cheng Yuanxiao ran over with a smile, taking Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer behind them to play somewhere else.

Ye Lingdong looked timidly at the people in the yard. However, he still mustered up the courage and looked at all these people.

The face was tight, but luckily I didn't even recognize him.

Cheng Langyu squeezed her husband's hand and rubbed the sweat from his palm with the pads of her fingers. "Husband, don't be afraid."

Ye Lingdong approached the man and felt calm.

Uncle Cheng was entertaining the second sister-in-law's father, who must be his second sister-in-law. He said to himself: "Those are the children of my fourth son's family and his husband, Limin's cousin."

Cheng Lang smiled on his face and faced his elders. Said hello.

"Uncle, you guys are having fun, I'll take my husband in to take a look." After Cheng Langyu finished speaking, he took Ye Lingdong into the house.

Ye Lingdong entered the kitchen and saw Zhong Lingxiu busy on the stove, with some vegetables piled on the floor.

The room was empty except for Cheng Lishen, who rolled up his sleeves and chopped pig legs on the side.

Ye Lingdong pulled Cheng Langyu's hand and said, "Ms. sir, I'm going to help."

Cheng Langyu sent him to the kitchen, and he simply stayed with him inside.

"Sister-in-law, where is the second brother?" Cheng Langyu asked.

"Meeting my wife." When she said this, Zhong Lingxiu couldn't help but laugh, "Your second brother saw someone from his side coming. When he saw someone, he went up to hold hands and made the relatives over there smile!"

Ye Rendong hadn't seen anyone yet, so he asked: "Where is the second sister-in-law?"

"Your second brother took her to play. There were too many people in the family, and she was afraid that his wife would not be able to let go."

"Can't let go." It's him who is right!" Zhong Lingxiu scolded with a smile.

Ye Lingdong was a little curious about this second sister-in-law. But he didn't say it. He would know what kind of person his second brother fell into when he saw someone.

"By the way, is it time to say kiss after standing up?" Zhong Lingxiu said.

When Cheng Lishen heard his name, he was instantly excited. He said hurriedly: "I'm sixteen this year, it's time to talk."

If he was as anxious as his second brother to beg his mother-in-law to help find him, he would probably be able to get married soon.

Cheng Langyu took the vegetables prepared by her husband and threw them into the basin to wash, and said, "Save some money for your wife."

Cheng Lishen nodded: "Of course."

"By the way, Lishen, let's cut the meat." Finally, the bamboo shoots have also been chopped."

Cheng Lishen said obediently, "I know, sister-in-law."

Cheng Lishen, as the representative of Cheng Laoer's family who was brought to work by his mother, worked hard. His mother said, if he calms down, she will start looking at him when she sees the opportunity.

The kitchen was busy, and the yard was noisy at some point.

Ye Lonicera looked along the sound. Isn't it the Xionghanhan second brother holding a slender young brother?

"Did the second brother say that the second sister-in-law was good?" Ye Lingdong tilted his head and asked his husband, who was washing vegetables.

Cheng Langyu blinked and said, "My husband is the best."

Zhong Lingxiu covered her mouth and laughed. "Tsk, tsk, young man is so affectionate."

Ye Lingdong blushed and threw a vegetable leaf over. "No!"

Cheng Langyu grabbed the vegetable leaf and said firmly: "That's right!"

"Oh!" Ye Rendong was anxious, "I'm asking the second sister-in-law!"

Zhong Lingxiu knew that Cheng Langyu did it on purpose. She came to the rescue and said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That guy looks like a shrewd one."

Just with his flamboyant appearance, he was in the middle of the pack and was not favored. Location. If he didn't have a strong personality or a lovable personality, how could he have so many relatives at home?

"Really?" Ye Lingdong looked again.

The second sister-in-law looks taller than him, with long arms and legs. How could the second brother reach his shoulders? They clearly reached his ears.

Cheng Langyu looked at Cheng Limin's air.

stupid.

"Sister-in-law, what's the name of second sister-in-law?" Ye Lingdong still doesn't know her name yet.

Zhong Lingxiu said: "Yan Tong, the color of color, the tung oil of tung oil."

Ye Lingdong looked at his husband and said: "This surname seems to be quite rare."

"Indeed, there is no such surname in our area," Cheng Langyu said, "Maybe Which clan moved here?"

Ye Lingdong nodded.

According to people's view of a man at that time, the closer he is to a woman, the more popular he is. The second sister-in-law doesn't look weak at all, but looks like a slender little man.

However, the second sister-in-law's appearance, Ye Lingdong, feels that it is very good-looking.

She has a pretty appearance, bright facial features, and a very flamboyant temperament. But the second brother stood on the side and looked harmonious.

Ye Lingdong looked at Ye Lingdong for a long time. Cheng Langyu was disgusted and pinched the person's chin to turn his gaze back.

"My husband has been looking at my husband for a long time, and I'm tired of it now." Cheng Langyu's eyes were calm, but there was a sense of grievance for no reason.

Ye Lingdong's eyes were innocent: "No way."

Zhong Lingxiu shook her head, the men of the Cheng family were more possessive than the others.

The kitchen is in full swing. Yan Tong is still a guest and is looked at from time to time outside.

Yan Tong noticed the sight just now, but it was weak and not aggressive.

He turned his head and looked at his future husband, and couldn't help laughing. "Idiot."

Cheng Limin played with his hand: "I'm not stupid."

The family met, exchanged betrothal gifts, and set a time for the marriage.

After the lively gathering, all parties found out clearly what they wanted to know and what they should see clearly.

In the end, the two families happily called each other "in-laws, in-laws".

It seems that both parties are quite satisfied.

Ye Lingdong accidentally saw his second brother going to see off his second sister-in-law. His head was drooped, and his frustration could be detected from a distance.

"Tsk." The voice of disdain from my husband came to my ears.

Ye Lingdong was puzzled: It seems that his husband-in-law likes to express his dislike for his second brother.

"My lord," Ye Lingdong said.

Cheng Langyu hugged his waist and put their foreheads against each other: "Husband, why do you call me husband-in-law?"

Ye Rendong curled his lips: "No."

After he left, the Cheng family tidied up the house, and then Sit down, grab some melon seeds and continue chatting.

Talk about what my brother's relatives are like, talk about whether my brother is worthy of marrying, and talk about how he will take a wife soon...

Ye Rendong sat on the side and listened with great interest.

I also learned by the way that the second sister-in-law's family moved to Guliang Town a generation ago and had little contact with Rao Town.

Cheng Langyu sat behind her husband, stretching her arms from his waist to the front, holding Ye Lingdong's hand to warm it.

Looking from the yard, the mountains and forests behind the house are green and green.

When the forest wind blows a little, it becomes a warm wind.

Ye Lingdong's eyelashes fluttered and she leaned against the man lazily.

The Cheng family chose a good time to get engaged, just before Jingzhe.

If it were later, I'm afraid everyone would be busy working hard in the fields, and there would be no time left.

The sound of spring thunder and the emergence of chirping insects are also the beginning of spring plowing.

Ye Lingdong opened the grass shed that he had made earlier, and felt a hot and humid breath.

"Mr. sir!" Ye Lonicera exclaimed in surprise, "It's sprouted!"

Inside the thatched shed with only one small door, tender green seedlings stood upright against the soil.

"Corn seedlings?" Ye Lingdong squatted sideways and went in, his fingertips hooking the seedlings on the edge.

Now only as high as the thumb, the two tender leaves are separated, and the leaves are lightly bent in a soft arc.

Cheng Langyu grabbed his arm: "Don't fall."

Ye Lingdong smiled: "No! The melon seedlings inside are also out!" The

leaves of cucumbers, pumpkins, and other vegetable seedlings all look similar, like the soles of duck feet. of.

Cheng Langyu took a closer look through the gap left by her husband. The seedlings inside were spread out like a carpet of green grass.

Although they are still small, they are all as green as sapphire.

"It's still somewhat effective." Cheng Langyu said with relief.

Ye Lingdong relied on the man's strength to withdraw his upper body.

"Ms. sir," Ye Lonicera said with a light step, "our shed is of great use!"

It's not just a matter of seedling emergence rate, but more importantly, seeing seedlings coming out first means an early harvest. If Miao can control it, he has less to rely on God, and he feels more secure.

Cheng Langyu helped the person stand up: "It will take a few days to plant."

"Then we need to get rid of the ridges soon." Ye Lingdong picked up the hoe and handed it to Cheng Langyu. "Ms. sir, give it!"

Cheng Langyu took it and looked at the brown hoe stick held in Ye Lonicera's thin white hands.

"Stop when your hand hurts, okay?"

Ye Lingdong pushed the man's back: "Oh, I know."

The land outside the backyard is not small. It happened that the field had been plowed, and now only this piece of soil is left. . Ye Lonicera thought she could help a little bit.

Riding is to create high and low gaps in the soil to facilitate drainage and prevent crops from drowning.

I had loosened the soil before, so it wasn't as tiring as digging up slabs of soil.

The husband and wife were busy working on the land outside. The two younger ones fed the rabbits and carried baskets on their backs to find grass.

Ye Lingdong straightened up and wiped his sweat, looking at Cheng Shao's big body dragging a basket on his back from a distance.

Because he is short, the rope on his back is long. If he takes one step, the basket will hit him. The bamboo basket was simply not heavy and he only stumbled occasionally.

There was ground everywhere along the slope. Just wander around there and the backpack will be full.

Seeing the two children walking away, Ye Rendong shouted: "Baoer, Brother Shao, don't go to the paddy fields!"

Cheng Baoer jumped up and said loudly: "I know, sister-in-law!"

Ye Rendong dug a few times. , stood up and looked at the two younger ones. Seeing people, I continued digging.

Cheng Langyu: "Husband, please take a rest."

Ye Lingdong kept holding his hands and said, "This is an easy job."

Cheng Langyu stopped, but his eyes were clear but he could see a bit of grievance.

Ye Lonicera's hands stiffened and she straightened up. "Ms. sir, what's wrong?"

Cheng Langyu's long eyelashes curled up and he said word by word: "Husband... I'm hungry."

"Ah?" Ye Lingdong looked at the sky.

Didn't you just eat it a while ago? It's not yet Xiangwu.

"Are you really hungry?" Ye Lingdong was confused.

Cheng Langyu was extremely innocent: "I want to eat fish."

Ye Lingdong watched helplessly as his hoe was taken away by the man, and then he was forced to turn around and face his house.

"Ms. sir?" Ye Lingdong's shoulders were pinched and he couldn't turn around.

"Good boy, the cat at home hasn't been fed yet. I'll take a look at it when I get back." Cheng Langyu gently pushed Ye Lonicera's back.

Come on, I don't want to dig in the soil myself.

Ye Lonicera: "Okay, okay, why don't I go back?"