Chapter 101 I have money

Lishan Village, temple.

The sun gradually rises in the east. The golden light danced, and the watercolor on the horizon was knocked over and dyed red.

Qi Jiu occupied the abbot's bedroom in the temple, jumped around and punched Tu Fei all morning, then packed up his things and hurried home.

After the horse had eaten enough, its brown-red pony tail flicked, and it slowly carried the two people in the car down.

The mountain road is full of gravel, and the ruts made by going up the mountain last night have been cut open again. If you don't look carefully, you can't see what's going on.

Qi Jiu sat outside, leaning against Tu Fei. "Can you walk faster?"

Tu Fei's muffled voice rang in his ears from behind. "Why are you walking so fast? Xiaohong hasn't woken up yet?"

Qi Jiu closed his eyes and grinded his teeth. "It seems I don't want to eat breakfast."

"Yes! Why don't you want to!"

As the horse neighed softly, the footsteps gradually became faster. Qi Jiu half-closed his eyes, passing by the intersection of Lishan Village, and then looked back indifferently.

The carriage went all the way along the mountain road. Until you stand on the road and you can see the small house separated from the village. Qi Jiuyi patted Tu Fei's back with his paw: "Stop."

"Not yet." Tu Fei still pulled the horse.

"I'll go back to the path." After Qi Jiu said that, he immediately jumped out of the car and was picked up by Tu Fei before he even landed.

"Drive!"

The horse started running again, with only one arm around his waist, but Qi Jiu, who was trapped by an iron wall, could only look at the eight-foot tall man with hatred.

"What are you doing!"

"Cheng Langyu said, I can't let you leave my sight."

Upon hearing this, Qi Jiu immediately became honest, and a starry smile appeared in his clear and clean eyes.

Dad cares about him.

The hanging body moved like a fish a few times, and Qi Jiu said in a good mood: "Okay, no, let me down."

Tu Fei said with a straight face: "No, you are cunning."

"Humph."

The carriage stopped at Zu . Tu Fei pulled a few handfuls from a bundle of grass at waist height and placed them directly in front of the horse.

Except for looking at Yan Tong who came out from a distance, no other members of the Cheng family were disturbed.

He held the child in his arm and headed towards the foot of the mountain.

"Look, there will definitely be no food when we go home now." Tu Fei muttered as he stepped on the field ridge.

Qi Jiu grabbed the man's shoulders and said feebly: "You can let me down now."

Tu Fei shook off the heavy burden on his shoulders. "You walk slowly."

Fang Tufei walked back and forth for a quarter of an hour's journey, and he arrived in a quarter of an hour.

Early in the morning, Lonicera japonica and his wife finished their meal early and headed up the mountain. No one is watching the children at home now, so they can only take them up the mountain.

When Qi Jiu arrived home, there was nothing but a cold pot and a cold stove.

Tu Fei sat down on the stool, making the child's bamboo stool crumbling. "No more."

"What's the point of panic? Let's eat some steamed buns."

As he said that, Qi Jiu reached out and dug into the baggage behind Tu Fei's back. There were several steamed buns as big as a palm. While nibbling, he looked around at home. Then he greeted Tu Feidao. "Let's go up the mountain."

"Oh." Tu Fei took a bite of steamed buns and followed Qi Jiu like an injured black bear. A husband and wife with honeysuckle leaves

on the mountain

were digging traps in the patch of medicinal land that had been destroyed by wild boars.

In addition to the original trap pit, a hemp rope net was also made, and everything that could be used was put there. When he heard the shouts from Qi Jiu at the top of the mountain, Ye Lingdong hurriedly covered the ears of the sleeping baby.

But Cheng Yuanqing still woke up.

"This way." Cheng Langyu clapped his hands and straightened up.

"Let's go, we can only do this." Cheng Langyu said, carrying her husband towards the pavilion. Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer ran forward excitedly behind the adults.

"Ajiu is back!" Cheng Baoer said.

"Slow down," Ye Lingdong said from behind. Although the bushes and stones in the mountain forest have been simply cleared away, there is still no guarantee that they will not slide down.

"I know, sister-in-law." Cheng Baoer replied from afar.

There are many trees in the forest, and even if they are not far away, sometimes you can't see anyone. Finding people is purely based on shouting.

When the two parties met, Tu Fei, a tall and big man, was instantly targeted by Cheng Langyu.

Looking at the empty baggage behind him, Cheng Langyu's eyes flashed.

Tu Fei felt a sudden chill on the back of his neck.

"I'm willing to come back!" Ye Lingdong poked the child's intact face.

Qi Jiu chuckled, grabbed Ye Lonicera's hand, and stood on tiptoe to look at Cheng Yuanqing's Zaizai. "Daddy, let me hold you."

Ye Lingdong took the child back to the pavilion full of mugwort, and waited for him to rest for a while before putting the little cub up.

"Then you keep an eye on Dad while we go to work."

"Okay."

Tu Fei also nodded seriously and stood straight behind Qi Jiu, really like a guard.

Cheng Langyu looked at him and made a very tempting offer: "Take care of the food and help clean up the land?"

Tu Fei's eyes lit up, and when Qi Jiu didn't respond, he made a three-hand gesture with his scar-covered palms.

"Three meals a day?"

Cheng Langyu: "Deal."

Tu Feipidianpidian followed Cheng Langyu: "Hehe."

Qi Jiu grinned: "Hehe."

As noon approached, there were more cicadas chirping on the treetops. stand up. One sound is louder than the other.

After not seeing each other for an hour, Ye Lonicera returned to the pavilion and saw that a large area of ​​land below had suddenly been cleared, feeling extremely comfortable.

"Go home for dinner," he shouted.

"Coming!" The voice echoed loudly and forcefully.

Cheng Langyu looked at Tu Fei who suddenly jumped out beside him, with a calm expression on his face.

Qi Jiu caught a glimpse of Cheng Langyu, who was looking serious, and then took a look at Tu Fei, who was looking like a wild bull. Shaking his head in gloating, "It's not a happy thing to be targeted by dad."

Ye Lingdong stood in the pavilion, listening to the excited voice from a distance, and he felt a little guilty. "Is this meal too little?"

Cheng Shao grabbed the hem of Ye Lonicera's clothes and watched a black shadow rush out of the forest. He raised his head and said, "But sister-in-law, you've already cooked two big pots of rice."

Cheng Baoer's little face wrinkled. "We can only eat half a pot, it must be enough."

Ye Rendong saw the two children's eyes determined. Relaxed a little.

If it's not enough, fry a few more pancakes.

"Ms. sir." Seeing Cheng Langyu coming out last, Ye Rendong hurriedly rushed forward with little Cheng Yuanqing in his arms. "Are you tired?"

Cheng Langyu shook his head: "Why are you tired?"

Ye Rendong smiled and took his hand to squeeze it, and said to the children who were still stunned behind: "Let's go home."

"Here he is. !"

Qi Jiu wiped his paws clean, and then ran to Ye Lingdong's side to look at Zaizai, who was blinking and looking around.

Cheng Langyu put his big hand on his head and turned around: "Look at the road."

Qi Jiu: "Oh."

Although he went down the mountain quickly, he couldn't stop the temptation of the fruits on the road. At this time, the nectarines are really ripe.

One by one they hang on the branches, emitting an alluring sweet smell.

Honeysuckle leaves are picked from several mountains and also from the mountains.

Just touch the tree casually, you can grab a few and eat them home.

Leaf Lonicera looked at the tree full of peaches and took down the basket on her back. "The nectarines are edible now. Let's send some to the ancestral home."

"I'll pick them!" Tu Fei was the most active one when there was something to eat.

Even though he keeps eating in his mouth, he still picks big heads in his hands.

If you pick a branch, there will be half a basket of peaches. Ye Lingdong immediately said, "Okay, let's go home and eat."

"Eat, eat." Tu Fei covered his stomach and hurriedly ran downstairs.

Ye Lingdong pulled at the man who was protecting her and asked cautiously: "My husband, did you drive people away too hard?" "

In your eyes, is my husband like this kind of person?" Cheng Langyu looked like a gentleman. Sample.

Ye Lonicera squeezed Cheng Yuanqing's small paw on Cheng Langyu's shoulder. "Hehe."

Cheng Langyu said, "You are so heartless."

Ye Rendong grabbed Cheng Langyu's big hand on his face and held it in his hand. "Where are there so many people?"

A group of people arrived home.

Opening the courtyard door, there was a scene of rabbits jumping around. Ye Rendong hurriedly went up to grab it and said: "Bao'er, brother Shao, get some water and wash your hands."

Cheng Shao: "I got it, sister-in-law."

"Uncle Tu, wash your hands!" Cheng Baoer's voice was clear, and he sat down in the kitchen with his knees in his arms. Tu Fei at the door called over.

Tu Fei: "It's coming, it's coming!"

As soon as he got home, Ye Lonicera took off the lid of the pot covering the vegetables. In an instant, a thunderous gurgling sound was heard in the yard.

Ye Lingdong looked at the sky: "Is this? Thunder?"

Cheng Baoer laughed loudly: "Uncle Tu is hungry!"

Cheng Shao also pursed his lips and smiled cutely. "Uncle is hungry."

Ye Lingdong smiled hoarsely: "Then come and eat quickly."

This time, a steamer was used for cooking, which could hold more rice. But the family can't afford just one meter. So it's all brown rice, polished rice and crushed corn kernels mixed together.

The dishes are also served in pots.

Because Xianggong said that Tu Fei would help, he had a big appetite and wanted to cook more dishes. So the leaf honeysuckle directly made a big pot of stew. Pickled cabbage vermicelli, plus a pot of fried fatty bacon.

The portion is large, so you can make do with it.

At the dinner table, Ye Lingdong once again saw how much Tu Fei could eat. The man who took one steamed bun at a time could actually eat half of the bowl they usually filled with rice in one bite.

It was Cheng Langyu who brought him the rice bowl, so he didn't have to eat to refill it.

A steamer basket and more than half a basin of stew were all cleaned up by Tu Fei.

No wonder the land on my mountain has shrunk for an hour, which is enough for me and my husband in a day.

Qi Jiu also looked at Tu Fei who was following him, and thought: Build a house quickly, otherwise dad will be too tired to cook.

He said to Cheng Langyu: "Dad, I will build a house next to it."

Cheng Langyu raised his eyes: "Have you decided?"

Qi Jiu: "Yes."

Ye Rendong looked at the two people who were playing riddles, then packed up the dishes and went to wash them. .

"We won't build a big house. Just make it the same as yours." There is another place on the right side of Cheng Langyu's house near the foot of the mountain. The place is neither big nor small, so it would be just right for a two- or three-bedroom apartment.

"Okay, you can make your own decision."

"I want to build it quickly. Our father is tired of cooking. After we build it, we will hire someone to cook there."

"Our family has no money."

"I have money! "

Cheng Langyu slapped him on the forehead: "That's your money."

"Okay, Dad~" Qi Jiu suddenly slid off the stool and lay on Cheng Langyu's knees. "Can daddy just bear to see daddy so tired?"

"No one begs for free food. But I won't let him get tired either." He

said this without saying it. Qi Jiu couldn't understand Cheng Langyu how to think. However, the two finally discussed it and went to the town to urge them to see if the house could be built as soon as possible.

Cheng Langyu built one in his own home, and Qi Jiu next door built one.

After lunch, we took a rest.

Ye Lonicera stayed at home and did some housework. Cheng Langyu took Tu Fei up the mountain like a cow. What you eat will give you strength.

Qi Jiu held his back and looked at the people walking away on the mountain.

"Hmph, wait."

"Ajiu, why are you standing under the sun? Come back quickly!" Ye Lingdong called the children who were sunbathing outside into the house. Ye Lonicera took her clothes to the shade and washed them clean.

Cheng Baoer squatted beside him and said, "The sun will be overcast later. Can we go to the ancestral house?"

"Go!"

"Okay." Ye Lingdong smiled.

Not long ago, my sister-in-law was telling me that some fruits were ripe in the mountains, so I asked her to go into the mountains and take a stroll.

I just sent the peaches over in the afternoon, and before my husband went to town, I picked the ones I couldn't finish and took them to the town to sell. If you can sell a little bit, it's a little bit.

It's Shenshi now, and the sun is still hanging in the west.

Ye Lingdong washed the little Zaizai's diapers and clothes separately. I tidied up the things in my house that I hadn't tidied for a long time.

Livestock should be fed as they should be fed.

When the sun was about to set, I took a few children who had not been there for a long time to the ancestral home.

In early June, the corn was already hard in a matter of days. There is no more tender corn to eat. In a few days, we will be busy with work in the fields again.

Lonicera japonica walked in front, blocking the children from the shoulder-high rice.

Da Hui walked to the back wagging his tail, stopping from time to time to take a bite of grass.

Ye Lingdong hugged his little brother, Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer walked in the middle, each holding an exquisite little basket. The packed nectarines are intended to be shared with friends.

Qi Jiu, who was lagging behind, held the iron chain around Da Hui's neck.

Although he doesn't bite, he often goes to his ancestral home. But just to be on the safe side, Qi Jiu tied Da Hui in a chain.

There were clouds in the sky, gradually gathering into fiery red clouds in the west. There are orange-red and yellow colors, which are really beautiful.

Arriving at the ancestral house, Ye Lingdong put down the basket on his quilt.

"A rare visitor!" Zhong Lingxiu's hearty voice came.

Yan Tong also smiled as brightly as the sun after hearing this. "Day by day, I think when I was playing with you, no one could see my shadow."

Ye Rendong pursed her lips and smiled shyly:

"Sister-in-law, second sister-

in-law." "You two, stop teasing me."

"Come on, little one. Zaizai, Auntie, give me a hug." Zhong Lingxiu took Cheng Yuanqing's Zaizai and shook her head. "Hey, I'm getting stronger again."

"The peaches in the mountains are ripe, I picked some." "

In a few days of busy farming, it will be difficult to come over and talk to you."

Yan Tong put down the basket he carried with one hand. "No."

"These peaches are growing well. I'm going to wash a few." Yan Tong said, and the two children who were playing at Cheng Lishen's house also ran back laughing.

"Bao'er! Brother Shao!"

"Ajiu!"

Yuan Xiaoxiao came running happily. "Miss you!"

Huzi rushed forward, broke in and saw Taozi carrying a basket, and said excitedly: "Uncle Dongdong, we were going to the mountains to find fruits to eat!"

Ye Lingdong touched Huzi's head and said: "If you want to eat, come to our place. There are fruit trees transplanted together on the mountains, which are easy to pick."

"Yeah, let's go tomorrow!"

"Just right," Ye Lingdong smiled at Zhong Lingxiu, "Sister-in-law, didn't you say you should go? Are you going to look at the fruits on the mountain? The nectarines are ripe now, and the other peaches will take some time."

"But it's only for the past few days."

"There are also grapes, which can be eaten in half a month."

Zhong Lingxiu chuckled, After Ye Lonicera finished counting, he said, "Okay, remember. I'll have a look tomorrow."

Ye Lonicera nodded. "Okay."

"Here, have a taste." Yan Tong brought out the washed peaches, which also contained some candies that Cheng Limin bought for him in the town.

"Thank you, second sister-in-law."

"You're welcome!" Yan Tong showed his face and caught Ye Lingdong's eyes again.

The second sister-in-law is so pretty.

Watching Zhong Lingxiu holding Cheng Yuanqing's little Zaizai with one hand, and holding a peach in the other hand, he put it into his mouth. "This tastes a bit sour, but not bad."

Ye Lingdong said, "Yeah, it's still very fragrant."

Normally, if Cheng Langyu hadn't stopped him, he could have eaten three.

It got dark late in the summer, and Ye Lingdong chatted with some of her sisters-in-law for a while in her ancestral home. When I went back, I saw that the big hui tied in the yard was gone.

He stood at the door, and several children were at home muttering obediently, wondering if they were talking about rabbits. Even Yan Mu, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, was brought into the group and discussed with them.

Ye Lingdong called Da Hui a few times at the door, and then a soft clicking sound came from outside the yard.

Dahui, who was dressed in mighty gray fur, swung his tail and fell down at Ye Lonicera's feet.

"Why are you running around? I won't bring your love to the ancestral home next time."

Dahui seemed to understand and rolled on the ground.

"嘤嘤嘤~"

"If you think about it, be obedient!" Ye Rendong pinched his big, thick and soft ears.

After finding the big gray, Ye Lingdong said to the children under the eaves: "Let's go home!"

Zhong Lingxiu chased him out: "Let's go after eating!"

"No, sister-in-law, it will get dark later. It's not easy to leave." Ye Lonicera declined politely.

Yan Tong held a Zaizai in one hand and escorted the group to the side of the road. "Let's come here early tomorrow and wait for us to go up the mountain together."

Ye Lingdong said: "I know, second sister-in-law."

Yan Mu giggled and hugged one of the sturdier babies. "Let's go back with uncle to eat delicious food and drink spicy food!"

Yan Tong raised his foot and put it on Yan Mu's buttocks: "Why haven't you gone back yet!"

Yan Mu: "If you don't go back, why should I go back!"

"Hmph !"

"Be careful not to get a wife!"

Yan Mu: "You can get married here, why can't I find it!"

"You have too high standards! You are unreliable, no one will like you!" Yan Tong He mocked his younger brother without any hesitation, and his gorgeous face with raised corners of his mouth gave people the air of a romantic man for no apparent reason.

It's also strange.

Yan Mu covered his heart. The older one couldn't speak up, so why couldn't he bully the younger one?

Yan Mu woke up the little cub in his arms. He whispered in his ear: "Your father is just a heartless brother who abandoned his younger brother. He has no conscience. My younger brother had to be a vegetarian for half a month alone in his shabby room!

"If you are like your father in the future, look at what I will do. Get rid of you!

"You have to grow up well and then support me, your uncle! " Do you know..."

The little man An'an: "Hulu... Hulu..."

Yan Tong: "Pfft! Hahahaha... stupid! "

Yan Mu scratched his head, still looking at his brother's little tail. "Hehe. "

It's better to be stupid than to talk about him going back.

The author has something to say:

Thank you!