Chapter 48: My ears are clear.

"Ms. sir..." Ye Lingdong's voice was muffled through her clothes.

Cheng Langyu placed her chin on her husband's hair and traced his back: "Husband did a great job!"

Ye Lingdong said "Hua Wu" and hid her head deeply in the man's arms, leaving only the earlobes that looked like blood beads. Exposed.

Cheng Langyu's laughter was like a mountain spring flowing, clear and light.

He put the basket on his back and said, "Auntie, I'm going back with my husband first. When the people over there come, just ask for money."

He didn't believe that someone who was greedy for money could still come to her door and be asked for money.

"Let's go after dinner, everything is cooked." Grandma chased out and said.

"Come back later, I still have things to do at home." After Cheng Langyu finished speaking, he hugged the person and left.

The aunt comforted her in her heart: "Our Ayu has managed to get a good wife, and she has managed to survive."

The old lady wiped the corners of her eyes with emotion.

But no, she looks weak and weak, but she can still stand up on her own at critical moments.

The Lin family entered the house and were at the dinner table.

Even the people in the room could hear what Ye Lingdong said just now.

The old lady poked the old man smoking a cigarette. Said: "Look, the borrowers disappeared without a trace at the mention of the money. You can tell that you are my brother who has given in to food and drink for most of his life."

Lin Yide ate in a muffled voice, and said little in the next few days. , just sat outside with a stool and watched.

It seems that he is indeed chilled by the younger brother who has been spoiled since he was a child.

Come out of Lishan Village.

Ye Lonicera was still moaning, hugging her man's neck tightly and hiding her head on her shoulders.

As Cheng Langyu walked, he tilted his head and kissed her.

"My husband is good, my husband is doing so well, even I am surprised."

Ye Lingdong nestled on the man's body, her whole body numb.

This is uncomfortable, and that is uncomfortable.

torment!

"Ms. sir..." Ye Lingdong closed her eyes tightly and rubbed against the man.

Cheng Langyu was made very uncomfortable by her husband. "Okay, let's leave Lishan Village. No one else knows about it."

But just saying a few words is of no use.

Seeing that there was no one around halfway, Cheng Langyu turned around and led people into the forest to take a path.

Her lips were close to her husband's, and she was holding her earlobe in her mouth and grinding against it.

But Ye Lingdong, who had been timid for eighteen years, could not digest this matter at once. At that time, I was obsessed with male sex, and I had sex as soon as my head got hot. Now I feel uncomfortable.

Cheng Langyu had no choice but to find a weedy tree root and put the person on it.

Throw the basket away and bully him.

The shy tears in the corners of Ye Lingdong's eyes were wiped away by the man's slender fingers. In the haze, her lips felt soft.

The honeysuckle leaf froze and let out a "squeak" sound. Then it hugged the man tightly and bit it. It was helpless.

This time Cheng Langyu was stunned.

This is the first time that my husband has taken such initiative.

Cheng Langyu didn't let go. He turned his back on the guest and pressed his lips and tongue hard.

Under the somewhat dim forest, two figures overlapped in the grass at the base of a big tree that only three people could hug.

One big and one small, one strong and one skinny.

The sound of chattering water and whining sounds came from the grass from time to time.

I don't know how long it took, but when I waited for the irritating whine to subside, the two bodies were entangled like snakes.

Cheng Langyu calmed down his breathing and hugged his husband tightly.

The tip of her nose was pressed against her slightly parted red lips, and her apricot eyes were full of water.

Cheng Langyu lowered his head, picked it up and bit it, picked it up and hugged it, grabbed the backpack and continued on his way.

It's not good outside. Come home and try again.

Ye Lingdong's breath was taken away by the man. At this time, her mind was blank, and she lay on his shoulder and gasped for air.

He couldn't think of anything embarrassing.

Opening the door of his courtyard, Ye Lingdong was out of breath, but the feeling of shame came again.

And just now...he was clearly outside...how could my husband do that!

He knocked his forehead against the man's shoulder and let out a light groan.

Cheng Langyu's eyes darkened, he threw down his backpack and pressed the person against the back of the door.

From the yard to the bedroom, Ye Lonicera and the man's fingers were intertwined. After the dough was rounded and flattened for an hour, it finally stopped.

Until Cheng Shao came back in the evening, Ye Lingdong didn't get out of bed and put on his shoes.

The door of the bedroom was closed, and Ye Lonicera was cleaned and wrapped in a quilt by the man, and she fell asleep.

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer came back from watching rabbits in the backyard and hurried to the kitchen to find Cheng Langyu who was cooking.

The two of them knew that their sister-in-law was sleeping, so they lowered their voices and said, "Brother, there is a pile of junk in the backyard!"

"It stinks!" Under the firelight, Cheng Shao's face was still pale, and his eldest brother's hand was shaking slightly.

Cheng Langyu saw that the child seemed to be frightened, and his eyes were as steady as mountains. "I'll go take a look, you just stay in the kitchen."

"Brother, be afraid!" Cheng Shao didn't dare to stay alone in the kitchen with his sister.

Cheng Langyu paused and said, "Follow me then." He walked

softly around to the backyard. At the edge of the vegetable field and in the corner, a pile of scattered fish bones came out of the bloody cloth bundle and fell to the ground.

Cheng Langyu's face turned dark when he thought of that dead rat.

He took the stick and opened the bundle, and the bloody things were immediately spread out in front of his eyes.

"Ah!" Cheng Shao screamed and covered his mouth.

My sister-in-law is still sleeping!

However, Cheng Baoer was brave enough to protect his brother behind him.

"Yuyu?" Cheng Baoer tilted his head and said.

Cheng Langyu frowned: "The hammered fish."

He turned around to get the shovel and said, "Don't tell you, sister-in-law, do you know?"

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer: "I know, brother."

My sister-in-law is more timid than her brother and cannot tell him.

"Okay, let's go play in the front yard." Cheng Langyu said, cleaning up the mess on the ground.

Cheng Langyu took the shovel and walked around to the back of the yard to take a look. There were a few chaotic footprints on the soft soil.

At first glance, it looks like a man's.

The footprints gradually faded from the ground toward the slope.

"People from the village." Cheng Langyu was like a wild wolf dormant in the dark.

Cheng Langyu returned home and heated up the stewed pig's trotters for lunch. Then he brought the prepared medicine into the bedroom and asked his husband to drink it first.

Ye Lonicera fell asleep and was picked up by Cheng Langyu. He said hoarsely: "Mr. Xian."

"Are you thirsty?" Cheng Langyu held the tea cup and put it against Ye Lingdong's lips.

Ye Lonicera opened her lips slightly and took a few sips.

Cheng Langyu put it down and replaced it with the Chinese medicine.

Ye Lonicera tilted her head directly, her moist eyes full of sleepiness. "Don't drink...my husband."

Cheng Langyu hugged her husband Xiyue Yao with one hand. It was slippery. She had to use more strength to prevent him from running away.

"My husband, be good. Drinking it is good for your health."

Ye Lonicera hid in the man's shoulder: "I don't." "

Husband, there isn't much left. Please stop drinking the rest after drinking it, okay?" Cheng Langyu pinched The leaves of honeysuckle are soft and soft, and the sound is low.

The honeysuckle leaves just won't move.

This medicine was brought in warm, but it will get cold if you don't drink it.

Cheng Langyu also knew that his husband would act petty only when he was confused. Patiently coaxing: "How can I drink, husband?"

Ye Lingdong was already asleep, but was pulled back to consciousness by the man. He groaned, grabbing the flesh between the man's neck and biting it.

Cheng Langyu brushed his silky back with his palms. "Husband? It's getting cold. Can we drink it?"

Ye Lingdong bit the flesh on his neck and wanted to sleep, but the man wouldn't let him sleep.

Twisting around, he said aggrievedly: "Sleep! Just sleep..."

Cheng Langyu sighed slightly. He raised his head and drank a big gulp, then held his husband's chin and passed over.

The soft lips touched, and Lonicera japonica instantly became well-behaved. With eyes closed, nose raised, he swallowed.

Cheng Langyu hugged the person tightly, kissed him, and repeated the previous actions.

Ye Lingdong frowned and swallowed the last mouthful, his face wrinkled.

"Bitter..."

The moist red lips were slightly opened, and the dexterous tongue was hooked.

Cheng Langyu held the person close to him, and the two were in perfect harmony.

Ye Lonicera lay comfortably in the man's arms, and the bitter taste in her lips was wiped away. After I finished, I smacked my lips comfortably and breathed calmly.

Cheng Langyu kissed his teeth-marked lips: "I really owe you."

Tingtu went back and the food was already hot.

Cheng Langyu looked at the two little ones who were engrossed in eating, and then returned to the house with the food.

Go to bed hungry and wake up at night.

Ye Lonicera was woken up by a man again, and he wanted to return it with all his teeth and claws.

Her little face, flushed from sleep, was swollen with anger, and her sharp tiger teeth were grinding so hard that she just barely managed to grab a piece of meat from Cheng Langyu's body.

Cheng Langyu took off his shoes and went up, hugging the person tightly in front of him.

Lonicera japonica scratches its head and bites its clothes.

It wasn't until Cheng Langyu's clothes were rubbed open, revealing the deep-textured flesh, and Ye Lingdong bit it with his sharp teeth that he calmed down.

Cheng Langyu looked at his open shirt and laughed and scolded: "Little hooligan."

However, he still did not close it, and said in this posture: "Husband, open your mouth."

Cheng Langyu: "Husband, chew.

" Ling Dong put his hands into the man's clothes and placed them tightly against his strong back.

After taking a bite, rub your face with your palms a few times, and occasionally pick up the meat and chew it.

One meal made Cheng Langyu's blood boil. There are no less than ten more tooth marks on the chest.

Cheng Langyu put down the bowl and chopsticks, placed his palm on his husband's slender penis and rubbed it.

The long and fine eyelashes fluttered a few times and stayed on the teeth mark.

Neat and in good shape.

Cheng Langyu was still hungry, so he stepped back and tried to get up. But the meat in Ye Lonicera's mouth ran away, so he chased it without thinking.

"Husband, your husband, I haven't eaten yet." Cheng Langyu said helplessly.

Ye Lonicera pretended not to hear and remained motionless.

"Husband, I'm hungry." Cheng Langyu said angrily.

Ye Lonicera's eyelashes fluttered, but she still didn't move.

Cheng Langyu lowered his head, slid his big palm up his back, and pressed it on Ye Lingdong's neck.

Ye Lingdong's lips were blocked, and he could only hear "Then I will eat you" in a hazy state, and then he was knocked down.

Less than half an hour later, Cheng Langyu snatched her breast from her husband's mouth and got out of bed to eat.

Returning to the bedroom, the person on the bed was already asleep.

In Ye Lingdong's dream, he was constantly being eaten by men, and it turned into him holding the man in his mouth.

During the fifth watch (three to five o'clock in the morning), Ye Lonicera wakes up.

I don't know if it was a dream yesterday afternoon or last night. Ye Lonicera was tortured so much that even her bones are soft now.

It was still dark, and there was no moonlight outside.

He must have gone to bed early last night. At this time, his mind was clear and he was not sleepy at all.

Ye Lingdong stared at the dark night with his eyes open. Not long after, the hand under the quilt was placed on the man's belly again.

The tip of her nose twitched, smelling the scent of her husband-in-law, and moved closer until half of her body was pressed against the man.

"Ms. sir." Ye Lingdong said lightly.

Cheng Langyu suddenly tightened his arms and turned sideways.

"Can't sleep?" This voice had a thick nasal voice.

Ye Lingdong shouted softly, grabbing the man's strong arm. But the flesh was so tight that he couldn't hold it.

Ye Lonicera was about to be held around her neck by a man, and she couldn't even think about falling off.

"My husband, I can't sleep." Ye Lingdong said aggrievedly.

Cheng Langyu closed his eyes and patted Ye Lingdong's back: "My husband is with you."

Ye Lingdong pressed his face against the man's warm chest and hummed softly.

"Ms. sir, what time is it now?" Ye Lonicera asked Nuonuo.

Cheng Langyu pressed her thin lips against her husband. "I don't know either."

"Mr., how about we raise some chickens." Ye Lingdong pulled the man and said excitedly.

Cheng Langyu's eyes were half-opened and he said lazily: "Okay, I'll buy it next time."

Ye Lingdong frowned and said: "But we don't have food to feed our family."

Cheng Langyu's nasal voice was thick: "Then go outside to find grass and catch earthworms. ."

Ye Lingdong turned over and lay on the man. "We can put them outside so they can find earthworms to eat."

Cheng Langyu rubbed his husband's smooth back, and somewhat understood why he wanted to bite when he was called.

"Whatever the husband says will be whatever he says."

Ye Lingdong raised his head with excitement and knocked on the man again.

Cheng Langyu reached out and rubbed his chin. "Slow down."

Ye Lingdong clasped the man's fingers: "There are still pigs. Mr., can we take the pigs back?"

Cheng Langyu hugged the man and lifted him up, and caught the young man's face with his lips and pursed his lips. . "Okay."

"Mr. sir."

"Yes."

"Mr. sir."

Cheng Langyu blocked his mouth with his lips, and his ears were clear.

The author has something to say: