Chapter 64: Watching an Opera

The little rabbit was put in a basket with straw and swayed from place to place.

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer talked about how to eat well and be good in their new home.

He didn't stop until he reached the door of his ancestral house.

"Yuanxiao, I brought the rabbit."

After entering the door, Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer said to Yuanxiao, who was playing in the sand. When Yuanxiao heard this, he immediately threw away the sand and stood up with his little hands on his knees.

Zhong Lingxiu happened to be digging around to dry the newly made bean curds. "Oh, this rabbit is so good."

The two women said the same thing. They couldn't move when they saw such a small animal. Cheng Lijun took the chopsticks from her hand and said, "Go and have a look."

"Brother," Cheng Langyu said.

Ye Lingdong said: "Brother."

"Sit down, what are you doing at the door?" Cheng Lijun poured two cups of tea and put them on the table. "I'm Xiu Mu today, and Lingxiu wants to come and play with you."

"By chance, you guys came here on your own."

Cheng Langyu handed the water to Ye Lingdong. He said: "I just finished my work at home, let's come to the ancestral house to have a look."

Ye Lingdong was thirsty, so she drank it with the man's hand, and squatted beside the basket to touch the little rabbit.

"Hey, did you hear the quarrel in the Gao family a few days ago?" Zhong Lingxiu took out one and put it on her lap.

Ye Lingdong came here just for fun, and asked curiously: "Is it the one with the folded ears?"

"Pfft." Zhong Ling smiled gracefully and raised his eyebrows heroically. "That's right."

"You know the town is closing its ears," Zhong Lingxiu said.

Ye Lingdong nodded: "I know."

"That Gao Laosan had a weird temper. He was taken away somewhere and lay there for a few days. After he recovered, the life of the Gao family will be difficult."

Ye Lingdong frowned: "That Sanmu's stepmother Zhang Xiaoya?"

"That's right," Zhong Lingxiu stroked the rabbit's fur, "Don't say evil will be punished. That Gao Laosan has a good temper and doesn't hide it, but he works hard to deal with people." "

I don't know. Whoever told me what happened in the town, I must have thought that it was not for nothing, so I would not let it go."

Zhong Lingxiu lowered her voice and gloated: "I drove Zhang Xiaoya out to look for him all night, but Zhang Xiaoya vented his anger on someone else's field. , dug up the paddy field."

"We are waiting to collect water and plant rice seedlings. Look, this will cause trouble."

Ye Lingdong listened with interest. "Then how did you solve it in the end?"

Zhong Lingxiu held the little rabbit in his arms. "What to solve! It's the same as what happened with Miki before. Others clearly dug out the big bag of broken ear roots from her house, and the villagers also saw her sneaking back from the paddy field with their own eyes." "

I asked her to compensate, but she died. I don't admit it."

Zhong Lingxiu complained: "Now every day when there is a quarrel in the yard, my forehead hurts." "

So just when Lijun came back, it was rare to rest, and the house was not clean, so I wanted to go to your place." Zhong Lingxiu said.

As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Limin's voice suddenly came from the fence.

"Sister-in-law! It's a fight!"

"What!"

"It's a fight, it's a fight!" Cheng Limin climbed over the fence and entered the yard. "Where's my grandpa? Let's start a fight with him."

"Do you think your grandpa's old bones are broken?" Cheng Lijun said.

Cheng Limin said: "Where is it, the second grandfather's house is involved! Cheng Cui and Zhang Xiaoya are fighting."

Ye Lingdong was surprised: the daughter-in-law in the village is really fierce!

This is different when it comes to my own family. The family members rushed out in a hurry.

Cheng Langyu poked Ye Lonicera in the face. "Still not getting up?"

Ye Lingdong grabbed the man's hand and followed him obediently.

After passing the low house, we came to the main road in the village.

Ye Lingdong asked in a low voice: "Ms. sir, is Cheng Cui the cousin who wanted to marry you?"

"Yes, from Uncle Cheng Niu's family." Cheng Langyu gently pinched Ye Lingdong's thin fingers, which were as soft as others.

Her husband is good at everything. Cheng Langyu found that Ye Lingdong now likes to listen to people talk about homely things.

Although he didn't say a word, he could still sit still among a bunch of chattering elders.

"Ms. sir, how did you know that someone dug up the field last time?" Ye Lingdong raised his head and looked at the man with glazed eyes.

"We are so far away from the village."

Cheng Langyu lowered his head and leaned into his ear: "Because it is close to our second grandfather's field. I saw someone there and wanted to say hello, but the person ran away after hearing the sound. ."

"Oh!" Ye Rendong suddenly realized and imitated him in a low voice, "Why did she run so far?"

Cheng Langyu pinched his little nose and said with a smile: "My husband is not a know-it-all."

Ye Rendong quickly pulled away the man's arms . With his hand, he looked carefully at the front of his eyes. "The first family had a quarrel, and my cousin's family was the second family. So those two families were not the only ones who suffered damage to the field!" He

can dig holes better than a field mouse.

Cheng Langyu smiled gently. "That should be the case. The digging is all far away. It's normal for no one to notice it for a while." "

Ms. sir, don't pinch my face. It's not good to be seen." Ye Lingdong took off the man's claws.

Cheng Langyu smiled: "My husband, I can't touch him?"

Ye Lingdong frowned: "How about your husband go home?"

"Oh, okay." Cheng Langyu rubbed his head.

The couple walked behind, with the Cheng family in front. But when Ye Lingdong finished muttering and raised his head, there was a crowd in front of the Cheng family, and more and more people were gathering.

Ye Lingdong was shocked and clenched Cheng Langyu's hand close to him.

Whispering, "Ms. sir, what are there so many people doing?"

Cheng Langyu hugged the person. "It should be my cousin's family that suffered a disaster. I'm afraid that if something goes wrong, many people will go and see their fields."

"That must be terrible." Ye Lingdong opened his mouth slightly.

Cheng Langyu pinched his lips. "Let's just take a look at other people's affairs. But my cousin's family may need support from relatives."

Ye Lingdong puffed up his chest and looked like a chicken.

Cheng Langyu: "Can you do it?"

Ye Lingdong shook his head and patted the big hands on his waist. "My dear sir."

Cheng Langyu's laughter was like jade, dripping into Ye Lonicera's ears. He turned to his man, stunned by the temptation.

Silly, he chirped: "My lord."

Cheng Langyu raised his eyebrows and said, "Why do you call me your lord?"

"It's so pretty!" Ye Lingdong chuckled.

"Pfft." Zhong Lingxiu laughed so much that she collapsed on Cheng Lijun.

Seeing the dumbfounded Ye Ling Dong go into Cheng Langyu's arms, she apologized: "Oh, I didn't mean it. You guys keep going."

Cheng Lijun supported his wife. "Okay, look, my brother is angry."

Cheng Langyu looked at Cheng Lijun like a fox unhappily. What does it mean to be angry and homesick?

Cheng Lijun: Don't act like a good boy even if you get the advantage.

Cheng Langyu: Exactly.

He touched and hugged his husband tightly, it smelled delicious and soft.

Ye Lonicera was so ashamed that she didn't dare to come out of Cheng Langyu's arms.

"My husband, I'm so embarrassed." Ye Lingdong said sullenly.

Cheng Langyu held the back of the person's head and put his lips close to Ye Lonicera's ear. "No way, as long as my husband cares about it."

"Well..." He was even more embarrassed.

This time the incident was so serious that the people who had half of the field dug out invited Li Zheng and carried Gao Laosan to walk through the field.

As soon as he stepped on the field ridge, he saw Zhang Xiaoya push him among the two people fighting.

"Plop!"

Under the one-meter-high field ridge, there was a huge splash of water, and someone fell down.

People in the crowd shouted: "Oh my God! The person fell into the paddy field!"

"Pull the person up! Why are you standing there in a daze!" Li Zheng slapped his thigh and said hurriedly, "Man, stop here, my wife, go over there and pick the person up!"

" Cheng Cui's family! Go home and wrap your wife with a handkerchief! Why do you want to dance with me when you look so stupid?"

Li Zheng was really so angry that his heart ached. No one in the village was worried, and he didn't know what the second uncle was doing. This is exactly how he can still live to such a long age.

"Everyone is worried!" Li Zheng led the man behind him back to the road. "Why aren't other villages like us?"

After a moment of confusion, the young and old men walked back to the fields.

Ye Lonicera also calmed down and followed her husband.

You must know that Tiankan is not only used to intercept and divide the fields, but also a piece of land that is neither big nor small.

You can order beans and grow corn on it.

A year's harvest is barely enough to feed a baby.

But now it's a mess, and the ones closer to the village are better. Especially near the foot of the mountain, half of the soil was either cut off or pushed down.

One meter wide is cut into half a meter thin.

There are still many unbroken roots of the folded ears inside, which are dazzlingly white in the heavy soil.

"So if we just dig up the root of the ear and sell it for money, it will be difficult to get out such a big cloth bag without digging out a lot of roots from the field." Cheng Langyu said warmly.

"Ms. sir, if we don't dig it up, can we plant it? This thing is easy to plant, and it will grow if you throw it in the ground." Ye Lonicera stepped on the field ridge, stood on tiptoe and nuzzled Cheng Langyu's ear.

"It's...nothing is impossible." Cheng Langyu's eyes tightened on her husband. "It's true, I can think of anything to make money."

Ye Rendong felt guilty and rolled up the man's clothes. He was afraid that his husband would say that he was greedy for money.

Cheng Langyu rubbed his eyebrows. "My husband is so smart."

"Really!" Ye Lingdong said.

"Well," Cheng Langyu led him to follow the group of people in front who moved to another field. "There is nothing wrong with admiring money and loving money. Everyone loves it, as long as it is obtained in a proper way."

Ye Lingdong stepped lightly on the dug field and nodded: "I still want to make money to support my husband."

Reflected in the water In the reflection of the two people, the person in front is still angrily and noisy.

The husband and wife are in a world of their own. The paddy fields where the two figures were reflected did not cause any ripples to scatter the reflections in the water.

Li Zheng led the people to walk through all the damaged fields and returned to the meeting place in the grass shed in the center of the village.

Lonicera japonica is still surrounded by her husband.

He leaned firmly on his shield and listened carefully to how Li Zheng dealt with it.

"Pick beans?" Ye Lingdong looked up at Cheng Langyu. I mentioned earlier that I would order soybeans on the field, but now at this time of year, many people are ordering them.

But I didn't expect that the leaf honeysuckle could be dug out and taken back.

Cheng Langyu held the back of his head. "Maybe go home and feed the chickens."

Zhong Lingxiu imitated Ye Lonicera and stood in front of Cheng Lijun. Before she even held hands, Cheng Lijun grabbed her.

Zhong Lingxiu leaned against someone. The heroic eyebrows stretched.

It was indeed comfortable...

Cheng Limin looked left and right.

Wait for me!