Chapter 62 The little heartless one

When the meal was brought to the bedroom, the couple was very hungry. I ate most of the pot of porridge.

Ye Lingdong watched her husband eat three large bowls of rice, but felt distressed.

After the meal, Cheng Langyu explained to Ye Lingdong what they encountered on the mountain. But he didn't say anything about the bear, for fear of scaring his husband.

This night, Ye Lonicera didn't sleep well either.

From time to time, I would have to get up and touch the man's forehead. If it was burning, I would have to wipe it a few times.

Cheng Langyu went into the mountains and went home to nurse for two days.

The deer was entrusted to Cheng Limin by Cheng Langyu, who used Doctor Lu's relationship to sell it.

After letting it go for a few days, I got a total of seventeen taels of silver. I gave Cheng Limin one tael for running errands, and I still had sixteen taels left. Leave them all to Ye Lonicera for safekeeping.

After going to the village several times to change the medicine, Cheng Langyu's hand was almost better.

What Ye Lingdong likes to do now is to lie on the man's body and rub the scar across the man's face with his fingertips.

It's as long as a little finger, like the tip of a claw, very thin.

The scab on it fell off, leaving only a red and pink mark, a bit like being accidentally scratched by a fingernail.

Ye Lingdong got off the man and took up the piece of clothing whose sleeves were torn and mended it again.

Cheng Langyu sat on the edge of the bed, his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, and his face buried in his soft belly.

"Mr., let's go to town tomorrow to pull some cloth and make some spring shirts."

The weather is getting hot now, so if you wear a coat and do some work, you have to take off your clothes. Buy it back earlier and wear it earlier.

"Listen to your husband." Cheng Langyu said dullly.

Warm breath came from Ye Lonicera's belly, shallowly. He stopped what he was doing, spread out the man's long hair, combed his fingers, and let the satin-like hair flow down his legs.

Cheng Langyu was made comfortable, and he tightened his arms and fell asleep slowly against the person.

The leaf honeysuckle drops the last stitch and cuts off the thread. Hold the sewn clothes up to the oil lamp and look at them.

Fortunately, what he noticed was that the thread was not that big.

Clothes were folded and put in baskets. Ye Lonicera blew out the lamp and touched the big head on her belly.

"Ms. sir?"

Cheng Langyu held the troublemaker's hand, hugged him and tucked him into the bed to sleep.

Ye Lingdong smiled slightly and nestled obediently in the man's arms. Ever since the man's arm was injured, he didn't dare to be held in his arms to sleep.

Now that the bandage is off, it's better.

However...it is no longer possible to make a living by hunting. It is so unsafe, and Ye Lonicera is worried about it.

This time I went to the town to ask Dr. Lu to see what medicinal materials were selling well now, and then I came back and tried to grow them myself.

When things get better in the future, it will be safer than going into the mountains to hunt. The sky was hazy

the next day

, so the husband and wife took two handfuls of dried bamboo shoots and the medicinal materials they had saved. I took my two children with me and walked slowly and leisurely to the town.

It was early, but many people got up to go to the market.

Almost half of the people in the village knew that Cheng Langyu was injured when he went into the mountains a few days ago. Now that they saw it, they all asked one after another if he was feeling better.

While chatting all the way to the town, the couple looked for a place to set up a stall. After paying the stall fee of two cents, we waited for the customers to come.

Young bamboo shoots sell better, and dried bamboo shoots sell better.

People in the town can't eat the bamboo shoots unless they buy them. If you buy it now, you can save it so that you can have more dishes at home during the holidays.

Ye Lonicera collected the money, and Cheng Langyu weighed it.

Young bamboo shoots cost eight cents per catty, while dried bamboo shoots are more expensive, costing twenty cents per catty. The couple didn't stay long before selling thirty kilograms of dried bamboo shoots.

The money will be kept by Cheng Langyu for the time being, and will be given to Ye Lonicera after he gets home.

The two bought several more pieces of fabric along the way, tender colored ones for the children, navy blue and crescent white ones for the adults.

Finally, the couple arrived at Doctor Lu's hospital.

Most of the medicinal materials in medical clinics around Yunshan are collected from medicinal collectors. Or you can pick it yourself from the mountains.

Since Lonicera Lonicera wants to grow medicinal materials, it is necessary to find out which ones are easy to sell in medical clinics.

But now the medical clinic is busy. Cheng Langyu and the two waited for a while before Dr. Lu was free.

"Boy, do you have any good medicinal materials?" Doctor Lu's eyes flickered from Cheng Langyu's face. "Tsk, I hurt my vitality not long ago."

Ye Lingdong's eyes lit up, Doctor Lu's medical skills are so good.

"I was caught by a wild beast a few days ago." Cheng Langyu said.

The old man twirled his beard. "I can't explain it."

"But even though I'm young, if I keep trying a few times, I'll be careful not to leave the root of the disease when I get older."

Ye Lingdong held the man's hand tightly.

Cheng Langyu touched the back of his hand with his thumb, which was reassuring. He said, "To be honest, this is why I came to see Dr. Lu this time."

"Oh?" The old man leaned on the back of his chair.

"My family is worried that it is not safe to be a hunter, but I have a strong family background, so I want to ask Dr. Lu if we plant some medicinal materials instead. I don't know which ones would be better."

Cheng Langyu said sincerely: "I hope Dr. Lu can tell me."

The old man became energetic and sat up straight. "You want to grow medicinal materials?"

Ye Lonicera sat upright and waited nervously.

Cheng Langyu said calmly: "Yes, growing medicinal materials."

"That's a way out. You kid, you have a pretty good mind." Doctor Lu said.

Cheng Langyu turned his head and looked at Ye Lonicera: "My husband is thinking that he has been exposed to medicinal materials when he was young, so he is interested in this aspect."

Doctor Lu said: "There are many types of medicinal materials in Yunshan, but it is not that easy. Planted."

"You go back and look for things that are easy to survive around you, such as Old Mangosteen, Scrophulariaceae, and Ophiopogon japonicus." "

But think clearly, Yunshan is full of medicinal collectors, and there are not many who grow medicinal materials. This kind of medicine You have to explore your own experience. But if there are any problems, the old man can also help and advise."

Cheng Langyu chatted with the old man for a while, and Ye Lingdong listened attentively the whole time.

He knows that he needs to grow medicinal materials, but the biggest problem now is the lack of seeds.

However, depending on Yunshan, I can't plant it this year but I can find more seeds. Wait until next year to start again.

After chatting until noon, the couple slowly went home.

Ye Lingdong put on the curtain again, but when he went out, a fat lady came towards him.

Ye Lonicera stiffened instantly, as if encountering an evil spirit.

The woman ran straight towards her, but Ye Lonicera didn't know how to hide.

Cheng Langyu frowned, grabbed her husband's waist and hugged him away. The woman fell to the ground and knocked her teeth.

"His grandma's, you can't see it when walking, right?"

Ye Lingdong's neck shrank and his body began to tremble.

Cheng Langyu opened his hand with a big palm, but found that just for a moment, his palms began to sweat.

Cheng Langyu glanced at the woman. The woman came in cursing and did not dare to provoke her.

"Ms. sir, let's go." Ye Lingdong said in a low voice. The voice was trembling, and it sounded so pitiful.

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer tightened their eldest brother's clothes and were led into a trot.

Until he left the door of the medical center, Ye Lonicera's body was still trembling.

"Husband, what's wrong?"

Cheng Langyu found a deserted place and lifted the curtain on her husband. The people inside had tears in their eyes and were holding their mouths, feeling extremely aggrieved.

Cheng Langyu hugged the person into his arms to comfort him before he could ask any more questions. "Be good, what's wrong? Don't cry."

"Sister-in-law?" Cheng Baoer stared at his sister-in-law.

"Shh." Cheng Shao covered his mouth and stood quietly beside the two adults.

"Ms. sir, it's the Bai family's aunt!" Ye Lingdong said in surprise.

"You mean that woman just now?" Cheng Langyu paused, then raised his brother's chin to wipe his tears.

"I don't know why she came here, obviously... obviously..."

"Husband, don't think nonsense, it's not what you think." Cheng Langyu said.

"Looking at the look on his face, he is in a hurry to find Doctor Lu. Doctor Lu is the best doctor in the surrounding towns. It is inevitable that people from the next town will come to see him. Don't scare yourself, husband."

Cheng Langyu held the cup in his hands . He said: "Besides, my husband is still here, so what are you afraid of?"

Ye Lingdong stretched out his hand and put it on the back of the man's hand. "Okay, I'm not afraid."

Ye Lingdong now remembered that he had overreacted. The fear accumulated in the body over the years cannot be dissipated.

Cheng Langyu said: "Let's go home first."

No matter what the Bai family did, they definitely couldn't take their husband away. What's more, I came here to see Dr. Lu.

If you don't have time to take care of yourself, why bother taking revenge on others?

After arriving home, Cheng Langyu entrusted the money he had to Ye Lonicera. Said: "The husband at home keeps the silver."

Ye Lingdong touched the silver ingot and dispelled the last trace of worry about the Bai family.

"Our family has enough money now. How about your husband accompany me outside to look for medicinal materials?" Ye Lingdong opened the cabinet and hid the money in a ragged pocket.

Cheng Langyu sat on the bed, looked at her husband's slender body, and opened her hands to him.

Ye Lonicera was shy, but she still ran to Cheng Langyu obediently.

"Then I will live on my husband from now on." Cheng Langyu said.

Ye Lingdong leaned against the man and clasped his hands: "Mr. sir, I will work hard." You can

only rely on the mountains to rely on them, and there are many things hidden in Yunshan. What Lonicera Lonicera has to do now is to find these things and cultivate them in batches in the ground.

But there is no rush now, the early spring cowpeas planted in the backyard still need to be taken care of.

After lunch, dark clouds obscured half of the sunlight. The wind gradually picked up, making the woods behind the house rustle.

Lonicera japonica was sitting in the yard, holding a machete, and a big black cat squatting at her feet.

Slender sticks stood on low stumps. When the knife went down, the wood on the back of the knife curled.

Ye Lonicera held the wooden stick in his left hand and gently dropped it. The blade struck the tree stump with a thud, and pieces of wood fell.

There are about ten wooden sticks with thick wrists and sharpened bases. Ye Lonicera carried the stick to the backyard.

The cat rolled around as it was hooked by its legs, and then followed Lonicera Lonicera stupidly.

The spring cowpeas and spring green beans that were planted earlier began to hold on to the vines, and Lonicera japonica inserted wooden sticks crosswise to build a climbing frame that was only three or four meters long in two rows.

Honeysuckle squatted down and put the tendrils on the vegetable seedlings on the shelf. I didn't get a few strands, but my knee was stepped on by the cat's front legs.

Ye Lingdong nodded the cat's head and looked at its back arched and its small mouth opened as wide as half its head.

"When you feel sleepy, go back to the nest and sleep." Ye Lingdong pinched the tip of the cat's ears.

The black cat closed its legs, and Ye Lingdong wiped the two plum blossom footprints on his pants.

After finishing the two rows of seedlings, Honeysuckle picked up the cat.

Across the wooden shelf, the cabbage on the other side is tender and raw, green on top and as white as jade on the bottom.

It is the growing season, and fertilization is indispensable.

Ye Lingdong rubbed the big black cat on his hand, put it down, and went around to the backyard latrine to pick up some feces.

Ye Lingdong watched helplessly as the extremely clingy cat glanced at him and walked away, swishing its tail.

"You little heartless one." Ye Lonicera spat.

"Meow~" the elongated meow of the cat sounded, and Ye Lonicera looked at it with the dung bucket.

Sure enough, he ran to his husband again.

"I'll come." Cheng Langyu came straight over without even giving the cat a wink.

Ye Lonicera glanced at the big black cat proudly. "Ms. sir, it's not much."

Cheng Langyu said, "I'm dirty, so I'll make do with it."

Ye Lingdong didn't bother with him, and obediently held on to the pole to get out of the way.

Along the vegetable roots, Cheng Langyu drenched all the vegetables in the yard. Ye Lonicera was talking to him next to him.

"Ms. sir, do you need to change the seedlings outside?" Ye Lonicera asked.

It has been almost half a month since the corn was planted, and the seedlings that should have dropped out have already been implemented. In order to increase the yield as much as possible, it is generally necessary to check whether there are dead seedlings, weak seedlings or few seedlings in the field at this time.

Once discovered, replace them with new seedlings.

New seedlings have also grown at home. When planting half of the corn seeds, I threw some in the grass shed.

Cheng Lang's Yumo hair was tied up with a cloth band, and Ye Lingdong followed behind, grabbing his long hair that was loose. Rub it with your hands, it's harder than cat hair, but smoother.

Cheng Langyu overturned the bucket and poured out the last bit. "I have changed everything that needs to be changed."

"Does it also need to be fertilized?" Ye Lingdong said, "The soil behind has just come out, so be careful."

Cheng Langyu nodded, and her long hair was pulled by Ye Lingdong. He touched his scalp.

"Ms. sir! I'm sorry."

Cheng Langyu stood up as if nothing had happened: "Wait a little longer. Water the seedlings after they are planted. Add base fertilizer below to avoid burning the roots."

"Okay."

Cheng Langyu put the manure bucket into the woodshed.

The author has something to say: