Chapter 06 Fear

Outside the blue brick house of the Cheng family in Shanghua Village.

In the winter, there is little work to do in the slack farming season. The younger ones will go out to find some work to supplement the family income, and the female brothers also like to get together and chat when they are free.

South of the village.

Today is a big market, and several aunts and uncles gathered together and had a lively chat while waiting for their own people to come back from the market.

The wife of Li Dahe, a carpenter in the village, loves to inquire.

Seeing Du Jinhe's presence, she rolled her eyes and asked in a loud voice: "Dear the Cheng family, has the eldest son of the Cheng family returned?"

Cheng Langyu's father, Cheng Anhua, had four sisters in his generation, and Cheng Anhua was the elder. Well, Cheng Anming is the boss.

His daughter-in-law Du Jinhe is from Xiahe Village, just like Cheng Langyu's stepmother.

When Du Jinhe heard someone ask about his nephew, his sewing hand stopped, and he said in surprise: "When did you come back? My Erlang didn't even come back."

Erlang Xin, his brother, had come a long time ago and returned safely years ago. She had burned incense and prayed to Buddha for several years, but how could she not be happy to hear the news that her son had returned from the battlefield where people killed people without blinking an eye.

But Lang Yu has arrived, but he hasn't replied yet.

Aunt Li slapped her thigh, her eyes full of excitement: "Hey, you don't know."

This proud realization of her past attracted the attention of all the aunts and uncles.

Du Jinhe is slightly chubby and looks peaceful and kind. She is also well-connected in the village. Hearing that there was indeed something going on, she stamped her feet hastily: "Tell me, Lang Yu's child who left with my Erlang is indeed back?" "

Then there is still a lie," Aunt Li straightened her back and vowed, " It rained last night, and the ox cart passed the third uncle's house at the entrance of the village. Third aunt saw it with her own eyes." "

It was a big man who took pictures of Du Qiuhong's door. He said it was dead and had to be carried in." She said in an exaggerated and low tone. The sound is scary.

"What! Then my Erlang!" Du Jinhe couldn't sit still, picked up the small horse and went to ask.

It's a pity that Lang Yu came back with a bad temper, but it's also a pity that their relationship with Cheng Anhua's family has faded.

Speaking of the reason, it was his father who made it up.

Since the incident between Cheng Anhua and Du Qiuhong, the old man of the Cheng family has disowned his son.

When Cheng Langyu was here, he occasionally had contact with that family. Ever since Cheng Langyu was drafted away, Mr. Cheng became even more resentful and directly asked several families to cut off contact with Cheng Anhua.

Even when Cheng Anhua went there last year, Mr. Cheng didn't show up. Or several brothers each have someone, so I thought about it.

Du Jinhe also looked down on the vixen from the same village from the bottom of his heart.

Seducing married men has made their village's reputation bad, and it's hard for her nephews to marry her now.

Why did she ask? Lonicera japonica a few miles away didn't know.

He is still collecting grain.

Taking advantage of the early weather, Lonicera japonica went back and forth several times, throwing enough fish and shrimps into the water tank.

There were constant ripples in the half-broken water tank, caused by small fish swimming with their backs exposed. Loaches and eels were slippery and fast, but he caught few, only a few of them.

He washed the crabs and shrimps he caught directly by the river. Get some more stone slabs and place them in a circle around the fire.

The heat of the firewood is strong, and crabs and shrimps are placed on the stone floor and dried quickly.

The moon was white and the wind was clear, and there were a few stars dotted around the waning moon. It was already night.

Ye Chudong was busy all afternoon. The collected dried crabs and shrimps were all piled in the bag, and the dried dates were also placed on the side.

This is food storage. With these, he has the confidence to survive.

Winter nights are foggy and cool.

The crackling fire occasionally popped out some sparks, which heated up the quiet night a little bit.

Ye Lonicera sat by the fire, turning over her clothes from time to time and looking at the fish soup.

The fireworks in the stove danced, reflecting his soft eyebrows. Like curling smoke, light and misty, making people appear more and more gentle.

Ye Chudong felt the rare warmth, and kept working, and the weaved grass net gradually took shape.

This was what he was thinking when he caught small fish today.

He had picked up almost all the fish in the puddle, but the river in the middle was so big, there must be more fish in it than in the puddle.

He can't go down the river, but he can weave a grass net.

In order to save money at home, Aunt Bai even asked him to make his own backpack. Without a master to teach him, he could only stumble and fumble on his own.

A few years have passed, and he knows most of the household things.

After the fish soup was ready, he moved the fire further into the house. Because it was a thatched house, he didn't dare to build too many for fear of burning it down.

However, even the faint light was enough for him to see.

After feeding the man, Ye Chudong's cheeks were alluringly red, as if they had been smeared with peach blossom juice; his lips were covered with water and looked crystal clear under the firewood.

I wish I could have someone kiss me.

It was much colder at night than during the day. Away from the fire, Ye Chudong was shivering in cold clothes.

He removed the fire from the house and pulled some wet wood from under the collapsed woodshed. Mixed with dry wood and burned slowly.

There is no shortage of firewood as we are close to the mountains and forests. I just hope that the fire will not go out in the morning.

After eating and drinking, he stretched out his arms. The single piece of clothing clings to her body as she moves, revealing her slender waistline and back. The shoulder blades can be clearly seen.

too skinny.

The joints creaked, and Ye Lonicera frowned in discomfort.

Everything is sour.

He cleaned himself briefly and looked at his feet.

Although I had a fall today, the soles of my feet are now scabbed and I should be able to walk smoothly tomorrow.

There was no light in the room, and Ye Lonicera stood by the wooden board and was in trouble.

He hugged the dried clothes and knelt down next to the man. He looked at the quilt on his body helplessly.

The quilt was the thickest and warmest new quilt he had ever seen in his life. He didn't stain it, but...

but...he looked down at the hay under him, and there was only a wooden board.

The cold wind blew and he shivered. He lifted the naked man up a few times and put the middle coat on him.

Ye Chudong bit his lip and even kissed her...

In the dim environment, his ruddy earlobes were like the finest ruby, warm and delicate.

Ye Lingdong deceived herself and hugged the man's coat to cover herself.

"Let me borrow your clothes, and I'll lend you half of the board, okay?"

"If you don't say anything, you're agreeing."

The sound of sleep gradually became hazy, and Ye Lonicera was warmed by the cotton-padded jacket. He closed his eyes and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Through the hazy fog, a few rays of moonlight fell in the dilapidated thatched house, which was light and cold white.

But opposite the light, in the stack of haystacks, a tall man slept on the inside with his brows relaxed. Thick quilt wrapped tightly.

The thin brother slept between the haystack and the man, curled up like a baby. His whole body was wrapped in a large cotton-padded jacket, with only the yellow top of his head exposed.

The coat rises and falls weakly with the breathing. There is no sound of wind in the haystack, only two harmonious breaths remain.

Suddenly, Cheng Langyu's fingers twitched under the quilt, as if consciousness had returned.

Ye Chudong's hand on the side reached out, and happened to slip into the man's quilt and fit into the wide palm of his hand.

Then he grunted, opened his hands, and hid in the quilt next to him like a cub returning home, seeking warmth.

Heat from all directions seeks out people, soaking into the cold body that breaks in.

Ye Ling Dong clung to the man's body, burying her head in the crook of his shoulder. Unprecedented warmth enveloped him, like melting into a big furnace, and his bones were warm.

This night, Ye Lonicera slept very comfortably.

In the quiet winter night, Cheng Langyu became somewhat conscious.

The eyes under his eyelids moved slowly, as if they were trapped in a puppet shell, unable to move easily.

The bloody sea of ​​flowers in front of him had disappeared, replaced by his companions fighting on the battlefield, the enemy's heads, horses with severed limbs...

He felt numb and not very stable.

The eyes rotate faster, like oiled gears, smoother. The thick long eyelashes trembled, and the deep-set eyes slowly opened under the steep eyebrows.

In an instant, like stars adorning the sky, Xin Ran was shattered in her obsidian eyes.

Thousands of brilliance.

Ordinary people can fall in love with these eyes with just one glance. Not to mention, after opening his eyes, his face became more relaxed and feng shuiyue-like.

Lang Yan is unique, as beautiful as a crown jade.

The beautiful man from Shanghua Village, when he went out, he combined the clean bones of a scholar and the spirit of a soldier, making him even more handsome.

He tried to raise his arms, but they were weak. Come to think of it, I didn't eat in the past few days.

Cheng Lang's jade head moved slightly, and there was an itchy plush touch on his neck.

He tilted his head.

Under the moonlight, only the top of his head could be seen, and his face was hidden in the hollow of his shoulder, making it difficult to see clearly.

It was as if he had exhausted all his strength to open his eyes, within a few breaths. The glow in his eyes overflowed, and he rolled his eyes again.

I don't know when the clouds were floating under the moon, and the moonlight in the room was faint. No one knows whether the person next to him is awake or not.

Falling Rabbit takes away the light.

The morning mist arrives covered with light gauze, gathering thatched cottages into the realm of clouds and mountains. The mist enveloped the hut, and translucent dewdrops fell.

The dewdrops accumulated more and more, and finally couldn't help it, and fell to the eaves.

Ye Lonicera hid her hands under the warm quilt. The warm wrist passed through the coolness, causing goosebumps on the hand.

He woke up instantly.

Unexpectedly, the smell that had been wrapped all night entered the nasal cavity.

It's light and cool, like the frost on the riverside in winter, and like the long woody fragrance in the mountains.

He squeezed the object in his arms. Tight, hard.

Is there wood on the bed?

Ye Lonicera opened her eyes. Focusing his gaze, he saw the snow-white shirt and wheat-colored skin. He looked up blankly and saw unfamiliar ears and long hair like ink mist.

His pupils tightened and he quickly let go of his hand. The whole body retreated sharply until it pressed against the firewood pile, making a crisp sound as if it was about to collapse.

The quilt was stretched open, and cold air poured in.

Ye Lingdong's face turned pale, and he slapped himself on the face.

He hugged his knees and buried his head in his arms, remaining silent for a long time. He bit his lip.

He is not a slut...just careless...

Ye Rendong got out of bed silently and tucked the bed tightly.

Passing by the yard, the fire from last night has been extinguished, but there are still some sparks underneath.

Lonicera leaves rolled up their sleeves in frustration, chewed willow branches and went to the river to wash up.

In the Great Yan Dynasty, there were three, six or nine levels of people, and Geer was the lowest. Weaker than men, less fertile than women. I have been exposed to it since I was a child. He is like this, which is simply deviant. An unmarried man climbs into a man's bed and wants to soak in a pig cage.

Ye Lonicera squatted by the river in a daze with her knees in her arms, unconsciously stroking the willow branches.

Running away from the Bai family was the most determined thing he had ever done.

The hut was his only shelter.

Perhaps God saw him as pitiful and left this house under the forest for him to encounter.

But unexpectedly, another injured man came. Although he couldn't bear to take care of her, he got better and better.

He took off her clothes, kissed her, and even rolled into a bed.

After living for eighteen years, this was the first man he had serious contact with. If he didn't save him, that man would only die.

But now it's saved, if the man wakes up and publicizes what he did...