Chapter 08 Wake up, scared

Being so hungry, he stuffed two more dates.

The fire outside was still burning, but there was not much firewood, only a few tiny flames flickering.

Lonicera leaves skillfully cook the soup.

Grilled fish is no longer available, only soup can be made.

After cooking and feeding, it will be around Haishi (9 to 11 p.m.). He endured fatigue and tidied himself up a few times.

When I washed my feet, I felt that the injury on the sole of my foot was almost healed. I felt relieved that I no longer needed to apply any more medicine.

Hold the torch and go back to the yard to add some firewood to the firewood pile in the yard. Then he turned around and entered the house.

Under the moonlight, Lonicera japonica stacked the haystacks, pointed out the position of the wooden planks, and then blocked the grass door.

In an instant, the room was dark.

Following the line drawn in his mind, Lonicera burrito got into the haystack and groped towards the edge of the board to lie down.

This time he learned his lesson and pressed all sides of the cotton-padded jacket tightly under him to prevent himself from rolling over like last night.

Slowly, the fatigue of the day hit him, and he fell asleep.

midnight.

The hut was covered tightly with honeysuckle leaves, and few rays of light from outside could penetrate. I could only lie down by the crack of the door and look at the people sleeping peacefully inside.

Cheng Langyu regained consciousness for a day and now woke up again.

An itch appeared on his neck, reminding him of the person who had taken care of him all day.

This man was hugging him softly at this moment. You could guess that he was a brother who posed no threat.

Cheng Langyu was calm and composed, quietly serving as a heater for him.

He rubbed his right hand out of the quilt and suddenly touched the wall next to him.

The bumpy mud was mixed with hay, and the rough touch awakened his memory before he left home.

Thatched mud house.

Looks like he's back.

He only remembered that he was half asleep on the way back. I thought my life was short-lived...Looking at it like this, I'm alive.

Cheng Langyu's eyes moved slightly, and he retracted his hand from the quilt, slowly filling in the empty memories in his mind.

He had already arrived at the county before he was completely unconscious. Combined with the current thatched hut and the wet quilt.

I guess it was Cheng Anhua's unkind stepmother who indulged her and put herself in the old house just to die.

His eyes fell on the furry head on his neck again.

Lost in thought for a moment.

The chapped lips were pursed, and there was still a fishy smell in his mouth. But the taste is bland, it's white soup. He thought that this person was either a wayward boy who ran away from home, or a miserable man who was forced to go out to make a living.

The soft and waxy fragrance lingers on the tip of my nose, like the peach blossom cake I ate when I was a child.

The little brother's body was close to his, like a torn white noodle, trying to trap the warmth.

Cheng Langyu felt the cold hands squeaking and thought to himself that his body was getting colder.

The eyes moved slightly, like the twinkling stars.

He has been alone for half his life, but now he has something to do.

Life-saving grace...

"If you want, I will allow it." He placed his chin on the soft hair and said softly.

As he finished speaking, his eyelids drooped uncontrollably.

Cheng Langyu fell asleep again.

The third day at the hut. Ye Chudong opened his eyes and saw the man's chin again. The warm touch on his cheek told him that he huddled in the man's bed and slept another night.

Ye Chudong jumped up and stared at the man fiercely.

But what he said was like a little kitten, soft and soft. "Why are you so warm? Did you do it on purpose?"

After saying that, he turned his head and stood up with a straight face.

But under the messy hair, the earlobes were red and bleeding.

After washing up, the fish soup is boiling in the pot. He grabbed a few handfuls of plant ashes and took their clothes to the river to wash.

All his clothes were changed. His upper body was wrapped tightly in a cotton-padded jacket, and his lower body was in a pair of thin outer trousers.

Honeysuckle curled up into a ball by the river.

Since there was no pot, he put the clothes directly on the thick grass.

Wrap it in plant ashes and rub it several times before taking it back directly.

It's a cold day and the humidity is heavy, so the washed clothes can only be piled next to the fire to dry.

After washing a set of clothes for a man, he came back, and the fish soup began to bubble.

He shook the clothes out and hung them on a shelf through clean tree leaves.

After drying, add more firewood and keep it by the small stove.

I was planning the next thing in my mind.

It's been a few days since the beginning of winter, and after the heavy snow passes, it will basically start to snow near Yunshan.

And now it is October 15th, with light snowfall two days later, and heavy snowfall only half a month away.

There was no shortage of firewood at home, there was enough under the firewood shed, and most of it was in the room where he slept.

What's bad is the food. If you don't have money to buy rice and noodles, you can only look at other aspects.

Catch more fish, shrimps and crabs in the river and make them into dried fish. I also dug up the wild vegetables in front and behind the house that were still visible, and made as many dried vegetables as possible. Crack down all the dates and save them.

Although it's not much, it still counts.

That's all we can do for now, the rest is to go to the mountains to see.

Before escaping, he was prepared to starve to death in the winter. It was just a matter of time.

The fish soup is ready, and Ye Lonicera purses her lips.

He calmed down and fed another person. After drinking soup for so long, I didn't see his body getting wet.

It seems that there is still not enough food. Du Qiuhong

of the Cheng family

held the door with both hands to block Du Jinhe who was about to break through the door.

"What's going on, sister-in-law, you want to break in!"

Du Jinhe couldn't see her arrogance and didn't want to say more to her. He just said: "Let me look at my nephew, you won't let me in!"

"This is my home. I let whoever I want in. Besides, sister-in-law, you have been blocking the door of my house for two days. Do you want to ask your Erlang or look at my Lang Yu? We all know that Lang Yu can't bear it now." Don't disturb me." Du Qiuhong half-stretched her delicate hand, deliberately exposing the silver bracelet on her wrist.

Du Jinhe didn't even look at it and said angrily: "Don't think you don't know what you are thinking. I'm afraid you just want to wait for Lang Yu to starve to death." "The

stepmother is the stepmother. If you can do such a thing, you have the nerve to call her Lang Yu." ." Du Jinhe couldn't stand her showing off. I have never seen such a proud man since he died. "It's so shameless. I'm just waiting for Lang Yu to go and directly seize the youngest's family's wealth."

Du Qiuhong put her hands on her hips and raised her eyes: "Bah, it belongs to my family, and I still want to seize it."

Her face changed again. , Yin and Yang said angrily: "Oh, sister-in-law, you want to ask questions, but Lang Yu can't help it. You can't ask important people... Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's a big sin." Du Jinhe

: "You !"

Du Qiuhong rolled his eyes, swatted her hand away and said: "What are you doing! If you keep making trouble, you might not be able to come back...ah!!"

Du Jinhe caught her bun with flowers and said, Catch it in your hand.

His eyes were red with anger. "You vixen, you dare to curse my son, I will fight you tooth and nail!"

"Here comes someone, they are beating someone! Someone comes here!!" Du Qiuhong was in pain. But not to be outdone, he resorted to some underhanded tricks, grabbing the skin and pinching him.

The two of them started fighting at the door without a few words of quarrel.

This is the second time after yesterday.

In the end, the group who was hiding in the house watching the show came out to start a fight, and then it stopped.

Du Qiuhong watched Du Jinhe being pulled away and slammed the door.

"Bah, Du Jinhe, you old fart/eyebug, this son will never come back."

There was a lot of noise in the south of the village, but it was quiet in the north.

Ye Lonicera did things quickly today. He used wooden sticks to make baskets for the straw net and put it in the water; he changed several sticks for the jujube tree and took it home after beating it; as for the wild vegetables in front of and behind the house, he had already picked most of them and was setting them beside the fire. drying.

The food he already had had already filled his baggage.

A handful of dried crabs, which were not easy to chew, so he made less of them; followed by dried fish and shrimps, which weighed about a kilogram after drying. The jujube weighs seven or eight pounds.

When the remaining dried wild vegetables are dried, they should be a pound smaller.

There are also small miscellaneous fish in the water tank, eels and loaches.

For him, this is when he can eat the most.

But we have to keep doing it.

After it snows in winter, there is no food to eat outside.

Even if he could find it, he would go out in the snow and wind in the middle of winter, not to look for food, but to deliver frozen meat to the hungry wolves in the mountains.

He has traveled a lot in the surrounding areas and can only get enough food.

I have to go to the mountains tomorrow while it's not snowing.

For the time being, he didn't think about anything else. While it was still dark, he fed people first.

These days, honeysuckle has been fed by mouth.

This time is no exception.

When Cheng Langyu was picked up by him, he had already regained some strength.

By chance, he was woken up, and the incident of Cheng Langyu being rescued came to mind, and he wanted to say thank you.

Cheng Langyugang half opened his eyes and suddenly saw an enlarged face.

The red hemorrhoid between his eyebrows stuck directly under his eyes, making his face feel hot.

Brother, what is this?

Before he could figure it out, the next moment, his lips suddenly felt soft.

Cheng Langyu instantly remembered the feelings he had last time.

He thought in a daze that the lips that were so soft at that time turned out to be his little brother's lips... He

had lived for twenty years, and during these twenty years he was either studying or fighting. In the past few years, I stayed at my husband's house and stayed up late studying hard. I had not had much contact with the opposite sex of the same age. I was also young and had no idea about husband and wife.

Later, I spent four years in the military camp, listening to those colleagues talking dirty words. I have never been as excited as I am now.

The night before last, he fell asleep thinking he was a brother and fell in love with him unconsciously.

But now he was awake... Cheng Langyu's hands clenched into fists under the quilt, and his eyes deepened.

This is the first time he has been so intimate with the opposite sex.

Cheng Langyu looked straight at his brother's porcelain face and made up his mind: Even if you don't agree, I will still rely on you.

When he was thinking about how to keep the person, his brother went out again.

When Ye Lonicera brought the second bowl of fish soup, Cheng Langyu opened his eyes.

His temperament doesn't like procrastination, and he plans to directly confine his brother to his territory, but before that, he still needs to inform his little brother.

But...but my brother didn't even look at me.

When he was half-hugged, as soon as he opened his lips to speak, the hooded cheeks covered his eyes.

The softness on his lips instantly made Cheng Langyu startled again.

The folded double eyelids were slightly opened, and the deep pupils reflected the brother's face.

He is a soft and beautiful little brother. His eyelashes were close in front of his eyes, and his fan-like long eyelashes trembled slightly, casting a shadow under his fair eyes. The corners of the eyes are red and slightly upward. But his eyes were closed tightly, as if he was shy.

Cheng Langyu's heart suddenly collapsed, extremely soft.

When their lips parted, Cheng Langyu took out his hand and calmly grabbed his brother's wrist.

He was afraid that people would scare him away as soon as he opened his mouth. Before he could recover, he was afraid that he would be too far away to catch him.

Ye Chudong was concentrating on feeding the soup at the moment, not even knowing that the person was awake.

After he closed his eyes tightly, he pressed his lips to hers again.

Cheng Langyu frowned and looked at him, her brows and eyes soft, and she opened her mouth to accept it.

The gaze on his face became more and more intense, and Ye Chudong suddenly opened his eyes as if aware of it.

Suddenly he fell into those eyes full of clear brilliance.

The clean eyes were stunned for a moment, and then the pupils shrank suddenly.

"You!"

"You!!!"

Frightened screams resounded, and Ye Chudong instantly felt half of his body stiff, and his hands and feet felt cold.

In an instant, the dirty words that the Bai family had scolded poured into his mind.

"You can even do the laundry to be spotted by gangsters. If you're not a slut

, you're nothing else..." "A vixen who specializes in seducing wild gangsters... little prostitutes!!"

"..."

Ye Lingdong reacted and struggled to escape in despair. .

But my brother's strength is no match for that of a man.

Cheng Langyu wrapped her arms around his thin wrist, anticipating that he would run away. She gritted her teeth and pulled him back.

He couldn't let go, otherwise he would probably escape or find a river to jump into, and that would be the end.

He mobilized all his strength and exerted force. The little brother fell towards him.

Leaf honeysuckle has an empty head.

No matter how much I thought before, I couldn't resist the panic when someone suddenly opened their eyes, and it was still under this situation.

Tears burst out, like clouds and rivers.

"No... no..."

After Ye Chudong realized that he couldn't escape, he held his head with his arms, his thin back bent to a shocking degree.

The unlined clothes were extremely tight, and the bones were very thin under the clothes. He curled up into a little beast, as if he had

lost his mind: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... (

Reaction after being beaten and scolded.

His face instantly darkened.

With a wave of his long arm, he completely hid the little brother under the quilt.

His warm hands opened up and hugged his trembling brother.

The palm of his hand patted his back and coaxed: "Don't be afraid, be good..."

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

The man's voice was soft and low, better than the sound of mountain spring hitting rocks.

Ye Lingdong's mind alternated between scenes of being beaten and scolded, and scenes of men catching him and bullying him. He could only resist and tremble.

But until he heard this voice, who was speaking...

who was it?

J!

At that moment, as if he was grasping the last straw, his resistance movements slowed down little by little.

The palm on the back is large and gentle.

His tightly clenched hands were pressed against the man's chest, his back quietly relaxed, and half of his body was lying on his chest.

Broad shoulders and warm arms are the things he desires most in his life.

Ye Lingdong's eyes were blurred with tears, and she raised her head to look timidly into the man's eyes.

But when he faced those concerned and distressed eyes, he heard the man looking at him and saying word by word: "Don't cry, don't be afraid, you saved me, and I will protect you from now on." The

tip of his nose felt sore again, and he lay on the man, I cried loudly, as if I wanted to vent all the grievances I had suffered in the past few years.

The soft voice was almost hoarse.

Like torn gauze, in pieces.

Cheng Langyu felt extremely uncomfortable hearing the grievances surging inside.

He tightened his arms a little more. He just kept repeating: "Don't be afraid."