Chapter 94 My husband!

ancestral house

After the lights in the room where the old couple lived went out.

Cheng Langyu knocked on his father's door.

"Boss? Come in." Cheng Anming opened his coat sideways.

Du Jinhe lit the oil lamp that had just been extinguished and sat on the edge of the bed with Cheng Anming.

"Tell me, what's going on?" Cheng Anming asked.

Cheng Lijun's eyes shone dimly in the flickering lights. "It's my aunt's business."

"Plum?" Cheng Anming's sleepiness suddenly disappeared, with a look of confusion and nervousness on his face.

According to the impression of the Cheng family, Cheng Anmei lived the best among the sisters. How could anything happen? But if something happens, it will be a big deal.

Cheng Lijun shook his head slowly, his low voice blending into the tight night. "Second cousin is gambling..."

"What!" Cheng Anming stood up directly. Du Jinhe also grabbed his eldest son's arm, as if asking for confirmation. "Is it true? Older."

Cheng Lijun nodded calmly: "That's true, my aunt and I are still in town."

He frowned: "I haven't seen you for half a year, and I'm getting more relaxed."

"Daddy, let's see what happens to auntie. Do you want to tell grandpa?" Cheng Lijun said calmly.

After saying that, he looked at his father pacing in the house, and Cheng Lijun turned to Du Jinhe. "Auntie, I'm going back first."

"Okay." Du Jinhe also looked a little sad and patted Cheng Lijun's hand gently.

That night, Cheng Anming's room kept sighing. It lasted until the early morning of the next day and then subsided.

Cheng Anming thought about it all night, but still held it in. He didn't know how to tell his own father.

In the past few days, seeing people getting more and more sad, the two Cheng brothers once again asked their father to figure things out.

"Dad, it happens that my aunt lives in the town. When she is well enough, we can stay in the shop and help." Cheng Limin looked at Cheng Lijun and said this.

"My sister-in-law also discussed with me and said that we can expand the shop. It just so happens that we now have enough money to rent the shop next to it."

"If Lang Yu doesn't want to go, then ask Auntie to come in. It can be considered as helping each other."

"What do you think?"

"Does the eldest daughter-in-law think so too?" Du Jinhe asked Cheng Lijun.

In their big house, Zhong Lingxiu's status is not generally high. If he could do what he said and make money, he would be supported by anyone else's family. Du Jinhe would often ask his eldest daughter-in-law's opinion when doing things.

Cheng Lijun nodded: "She thinks so too."

"That's good, that's good." Du Jinhe was pleased.

My wife can't sleep well these days, nor can she eat well. She looked anxious as well. If this matter could be solved as soon as possible, she would be able to let go of the important things on her mind as soon as possible.

Cheng Anming's sullen face finally softened, and he patted the shoulders of his two sons who were able to shoulder the responsibility.

"Okay, then it's settled."