Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Brother Dong from Tonghua Alley ran away!

It is said that he was scared away when he heard that he was going to sell the Bai family's ten taels of silver to a widower and an alcoholic.

The residents of Tonghua Alley saw all the excitement. "Brother Dong, he looks very ugly, with a hunched back, a black face and clawed hands. He is lucky to be looked upon!" "Brother

Dong is eighteen, and it is a happy event that he still has someone to marry. ."

Some sensible people rebuked: "Bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, since Mr. Bai died, Brother Dong worked as a cow and horse in the Bai family for many years, and ended up being sold. It's not worth it... It's not worth it..."

And The miserable Lonicera japonica walked along the mountain road all night and found a thatched hut at the foot of the mountain.

The hut is dilapidated and has a single family.

But he was content to regard the thatched house with one intact room as his home.

From time to time, he would go into the mountains to dig for vegetables and go down to the river to catch fish, and his life was no worse than in the Bai family.

Attacking point of view:

Cheng Langyu went to the battlefield at the age of sixteen, and was lucky enough to return to his hometown four years later.

But the stepmother was unkind and threw the seriously injured herself into the old house at night, leaving him to fend for himself.

I thought I would be in hell when I opened my eyes again, but I never thought that I would see a little brother with timid eyes, but as clear as a deer in the forest.

When the little brother is injured, he brings tea and water, wipes his body and changes his dressing, which will nourish his body.

In order to satisfy this affection, Cheng Langyu took the initiative to repay his kindness, farming, hunting, and making money, but unknowingly gave him a family.

Notes:

1. A slow-burning article about farming and having children.

2. There will be two cubs in front of you, they are Gong's younger siblings.

Content tags: Giving birth, Commoner life, Farming articles, Sweet articles

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ye Lonicera, Cheng Langyu ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others |

Chapter 01 Escape

Yunshan County, Raoguan Town, Tonghua Alley.

It's already the beginning of November, and the leaves of the tung oil trees on both sides of the alley have fallen to pieces. What's left on the branches is whirling in the cold wind, trying not to fall off.

It is now the beginning of winter, and most of the people coming and going put on slightly thicker cotton-padded clothes, tightened their sleeves, and hurried by.

Suddenly, in the middle of the alley, dogs barked one after another. The creaking wooden door made a long sound.

Ye Lingdong came back from the river outside the alley. He looked carefully at the people standing outside the Bai family's door.

His hands, which had been soaked all morning, were red and swollen, and he could barely grasp the wooden basin that was heavier than him. The wooden basin contained freshly washed clothes.

He hesitated and was about to step forward to ask. Unexpectedly, his nominal adoptive mother suddenly poked his head out of the door.

The leaf honeysuckle suddenly turned sideways and hid behind the wall. He was afraid subconsciously.

The sole of his foot was stung by a stone. He mustered up the courage and went out with the basin.

Unexpectedly, the adoptive mother's voice of surprise came through the wall: "Flower Matchmaker, is this done?"

Ye Lingdong bit her lower lip.

Matchmaker?

Wasn't Bai Fu drafted into the army for four years? Why call him a matchmaker?

He lifted the basin, and his body was as thin as a bamboo pole and tensed, and he could no longer hold it.

As he was about to take a step forward, the flower matchmaker said happily in a loud voice: "Oh! If I, the flower matchmaker, come forward, there will be nothing bad. I have found a rich man for your honeysuckle."

Ye Lonicera retracted her feet and raised her head. Stunned.

help me?

Beneath the long dry hair is a jet-black complexion, and her delicate and delicate facial features have been completely ignored.

The clear eyes are like the clear and sweet spring left on Yunshan Mountain, pure and clear. However, his eyes were a little out of focus and not very agile.

The sound over there was still vaguely audible. He suddenly came back to his senses and picked up the corner of the green brick wall to listen carefully.

"Come into the room and say it, come into the room and say it."

Ren Hui's voice was excited, and it seemed that she was leading the person in.

The hand holding the basin turned white, and he felt panicked for no reason.

Hearing the sound of the door closing in the back room, Ye Lingdong hurriedly grabbed the wooden basin and pushed the door open.

The front yard was empty, with not a trace of dust or weeds visible.

He tightened his clothes and put down the tub.

After hesitation, he mustered up the courage to squat outside the window and eavesdrop. Through the window, the sounds inside reached my ears in a haze.

"Aunt Bai, it took me a lot of effort to find someone with Yang Tian's conditions. What's wrong with her other than that she likes drinking." "

Besides, your brother Dong is already eighteen, so he's so awkward. Damn it, are you still willing to give me a betrothal gift of ten taels? Twelve taels!"

The tea cup knocked on the wooden table. Ye Lonicera's shoulders shook subconsciously.

His clear eyes were full of fear, and his teeth bit his lips until they turned white.

"I don't mind it, either. The betrothal gift..."

"I'll give it as soon as it's delivered to me. They said I'll have it tonight. This is five taels, and the rest..."

Yang Tian!

This name was like a spell, tightening his mind and a wave of despair instantly enveloped him. Like someone forcing him to cover his mouth and nose and dragging him into the rotten mud.

He won't marry, he can't marry!

Ye Lonicera gritted her teeth and forced herself not to make any sound. His pupils tightened and he left with a stoop.

Everyone in Tonghua Alley knew that Yang Tian was a brutal drunkard who beat his two wives to death.

His first wife was a well-off man. When Yang Tian was young, he was good at talking and got into the family as a local ruffian.

But after he married the Xia family brother, his true nature was exposed.

Not only did he beat and scold the brother, but he also occupied his shop, which made the father-in-law and his father angry to death. Since the Xia family only had one child, after he took over the property as his son-in-law, he spent extravagantly and became addicted to alcohol.

After drinking, he beat and scolded the brother frequently. When he was a child, the crying in the yard at the end of the alley never stopped.

That brother was accidentally beaten to death by him, and he was the one who followed his grandfather to show mercy and help him restrain himself.

He still remembers that look with his head covered in blood and his eyes hanging open.

The same goes for the one at the back.

He can't marry.

The dilapidated wooden door was opened, and the sound sounded like a ghost.

Ye Lingdong shrank her neck, grabbed her dripping clothes and stepped aside, not daring to look at the two people who were joking.

"Brother Dong is hanging clothes, he is so diligent." The matchmaker waved her handkerchief and greeted him with a smile.

This was the simplest matchmaking she had ever done. Not to mention the amount of money she received, she didn't have to do any work.

Look at this coward, he is suitable for someone like Yang Tian.

Ye Lingdong lowered his head and said in a voice as thin as a mosquito's fly: "Auntie is fine."

The flower matchmaker saw that his body was covered with patches, and she shrank and pinched the hem of her clothes. Only a dark neck and protruding bones were exposed.

She blinked and looked away with a smile.

Twisting her waist and walking to the door, she waved her handkerchief at Ren Hui: "I'm leaving, don't send it off, remember not to forget the time."

Ren Hui followed her, with a smile on his round face that made his eyes disappear: "How can we forget this? Let's

walk slowly." The footsteps gradually faded away, the door slammed shut, and Ren Hui crossed her waist and approached Ye Lingdong, who was huddled in the corner.

He glared fiercely, and slapped him like a branding iron, followed by a sputtering curse: "You're a slut, you've been doing laundry all morning." "You

little bitch, you know how to cheat and cheat, it's weird." It's hard to say that I won't be able to get married even if I'm 18." His tone was contemptuous, and he didn't take him seriously as a person at all.

Ye Lingdong was staggered by her slap and almost threw the clothes in his hands to the ground.

When Ren Hui saw it, his face trembled, and he shouted: "Don't eat lunch, eat, eat, eat. You can't do anything bad after eating, so why don't you just go to the latrine to find food."

Ren Hui thought about how her family was being tortured . The son who was drafted and left for the army regretted that this bitch was not a man, so he could go in her son's place.

When she became angry, she couldn't hold back her strength and hit him a few more times.

After he had vented enough, he moved his thick body into the house.

Ye Lonicera waited for her to disappear, then hugged her knees and squatted down. The thin linen clothes could not block the cold wind, and the place where he was hit was numb and burning.

His eyes were red, tears welling up in his eyes.

Anyway, it's not cold anymore.

He wrapped his hands around himself and patted them gently, not to cry...Brother Dong, don't cry...

"Pa-ta", the water droplets splashed down and broke to the ground.

He blinked and dropped a few more. Ye Lingdong saw Grandpa Bai comforting him in a trance.

Grandpa Bai said: Brother Dong, don't cry. If you are bullied, go to grandpa. Grandpa will help you pack it back...

But, the grandpa who can help you is gone.

Brother Dong only has himself...

Grandpa Bai is not his biological grandfather.

Ye Lonicera was thrown into the Bai Family Medical Center when she was just born, and was picked up by Grandpa Bai.

The Bai family had an extra mouth to eat for no reason, and they didn't want to see him at all.

It's okay to have Grandpa Bai protecting him, but since the old man passed away when he was ten years old, the Bai family has treated him like an animal. He has endless work to do every day. He gets up earlier than a chicken and goes to bed later than a dog.

If he did something wrong, the Bai family would beat or scold him. From time to time they were not given food.

After Grandpa Bai died, he stayed in this family for eight years and was tortured for eight years.

It's not like he didn't think about running. But in this world, brother can't survive alone.

I was alone outside with no one following me, so I was either being teased by the gangsters, or my mouth was covered and I was knocked unconscious and went to the sales building.

When he was twelve or thirteen years old, even when he went out to wash clothes, he would be stopped by gangsters. If he hadn't made a fool of himself later, I don't know what the consequences would have been.

Ye Lingdong was helped by the Bai family to live to the age of eighteen, well past the best age to get married.

But the Bai family didn't give up.

Thinking that I might have to die tomorrow morning, I couldn't help but tighten my heart and feel throbbing pain.

He had to run. It was better to climb into the mountains and starve to death than to be beaten to death.

Ye Lonicera sniffed and clamped her arms to prevent the clothes from leaking. He speeded up and dried the clothes in his hands.

The sun gradually lost its light through the mist.

The crescent moon hung in the sky, the cold stars twinkled, and Ye Lonicera finally saw the lights in the back room go out.

Ye Lingdong did not show that he knew what was going to happen tomorrow, and worked honestly for a day.

Under the weak moonlight, Ye Lingdong packed up his household registration and his only two pairs of coarse linen clothes, and stood up with his baggage on his back.

Grandpa Bai helped him get the household registration. Grandpa even had a quarrel with the Bai family over this matter. In the end, Grandpa pulled him out on his own and put his household registration in Grandpa Bai's name.

After Grandpa Bai left, he secretly gave him his household registration to prevent Bai Yanlang from threatening him in the future.

As for the money, he only had a few copper coins hidden in the soles of his shoes, and the rest was plundered by his aunt.

There was a rustling sound, and Dahuang, who was sleeping next to him, opened his eyes.

He whispered: "Dahuang, don't bark."

He hugged the dog's head and touched it a few times, and Ye Lingdong reluctantly took back his hand.

it's time to go.

He was carrying a shabby baggage. He opened the woodshed door, poked his head out and listened for a while, then stepped across the threshold.

The sound on the haystack was messy, and Dahuang stood up without moving. Ye Lonicera looked away and closed the woodshed door.

Taking small steps, he quickly crossed the empty yard.

From time to time he looked into the back room. The rapid heartbeat is like thunder in summer, roaring in the ears.

He swallowed, not daring to breathe.

With a thud, Ye Lonicera kicked the wood of the threshold, her blood stagnated, and goosebumps instantly appeared.

His bright black eyes scanned the crack in the door, and he turned around and stepped into the alley without hesitation.

Under the hazy moonlight, the shadows of the trees were dancing, like tall giants, watching him move forward in the clear light.

Dogs barked from time to time in the alley. Ye Lingdong shrank his neck and hurried along the familiar road.

Pass through the courtyard wall and walk to the small river where clothes are often washed.

Ye Lingdong turned around and could still see the house where he lived.

He didn't dare to stop and went up the river.

It was a rolling mountain. No one took him with him when he was a child, so he could only follow his grandfather to the mountain to collect medicine. He knew this road very well.

Carrying the burden, Ye Lonicera quickened his pace.

After walking along the river for two quarters of an hour, we could already vaguely see the big trees on the mountain. Like soldiers, standing guard at the foot of the mountain.

His body was too weak, and the coolness of the night and the cold wind hit him, preventing him from moving forward.

Ye Lingdong gritted his teeth and walked away with a firm gaze.

His thin clothes were blown up by the wind, and his hair was all over his face.

After crossing the bridge over the river, large fields were filled with winter water, and the moonlight reflected in the water. You can faintly see the figures of people passing by.

An hour later, Ye Lonicera stopped.

He sat down on the stone and looked around blankly.

This is probably the outskirts of the mountain.

"It's not okay here, you will be found."

Ye Lingdong's cold hand wiped the sweat on his forehead. He rested for a while, then continued to move forward while holding his breath.

There are many rocks and shrubs on the mountain road, and the branches scratch the body from time to time. The leaf honeysuckle grits its teeth and persists.

The crescent moon has turned to the other side of the sky, and the leaf honeysuckle is already stumbling while holding on to the tree.

He ended up walking away all night.

Tired, hungry, cold and sleepy.

Ye Lonicera swallowed the bloody smell in her mouth and finally stopped.

Through the hazy sky, he saw a dilapidated thatched house at the foot of the mountain. It was half collapsed, but it could block the wind.

Expecting that he had already left the boundary of Raoguan Town, Ye Rendong felt relieved and groped forward.

The grass on the hut was swaying in the wind, and it looked like it had been abandoned for a long time.

Ye Lingdong grabbed the wooden stick in his hand and pushed the door in. The weeds inside were dry, but they were still half a person tall.

He used his last strength to swing the wooden stick to drive away the snakes, insects, rats and ants that he couldn't see clearly.

Finally, dragging his exhausted body, he groped for a house with a wooden bed and made do with the straw nest in the house.

The author has something to say:

push the new article next door and rub your hands together.

"The Overlord's Sleeping Gummies" please collect it ~

Xun Mu has been alone since he was a child. His father did not care for his mother, and he dragged himself until he was twenty-one years old. I am poor, but I live a free and unrestrained life.

Except for the fact that Xiao Bailian, his father's true love, caused him trouble from time to time, Xun Mu felt that his life was still somewhat worthwhile.

But he didn't expect that he was living well alone, but suddenly his scumbag father came to visit him and threatened him to get married.

marry? Ah!

"The person I want to marry has not yet been reincarnated!"

...until he was forced to meet the person he wanted to marry.

So what, isn't it just marriage? Knot!

[Attack Perspective]

Lin Chao, the president of Yuanting Group, suffered from severe sleep disorders. When he was 27 years old, he was even predicted to have a few years to live.

For Lin Chao, sleeping is a luxury.

Until he was robbed by Fat Orange on the road and exchanged crucian carp for a piece of cat grass. The moment he touched the grass, his brain suddenly went silent.

He thought it was a sign of his end, but Lin Chao didn't care after he woke up.

But strangely, at a bar gathering with friends, Lin Chao passed by a handsome young man who looked like a waiter, and he felt sleepy.

The moment I fell on someone's body, I felt relaxed like never before.

In this way, President Lin Da met and looked at his wife one second before he fell asleep, received the certificate at tenth of a second before falling asleep, and spent his wedding night in his dream.