Chapter 09: Encircling People

Hot tears flowed down his neck and into Cheng Langyu's heart.

Like a red-hot iron, burning sizzlingly.

Cheng Langyu hugged the person tightly, resting his chin on the top of his brother's head, rubbing against him constantly. Listen to his suppressed sobs, to wild cries, and then slowly turn to soft sobs.

When the little brother calms down, lie down on yourself. Cheng Langyu patted his back carefully before talking about his own affairs.

"My name is Cheng Langyu, and my home is in Shanghua Village, Guliang Town. I studied at home before I was fourteen, and went out to fight at sixteen. Now I come home injured and was thrown here. It is my luck to meet you."

"You saved my life, and I should give you one back. But my biological mother died young, my father was unkind, my stepmother rejected me, and so on..."

He knew that people were listening, so he asked in a solemn and firm tone: "You Will you marry me as your husband?"

The little hand that was clenched on the chest and clenched under the quilt suddenly paused, and Cheng Langyu was stroking the man's hair methodically.

"I have good character and know how to fist and kick. Although I am not rich, I will never die of hunger. If you are willing, I will regard you as my only husband..."

He buried his head under the furry cricket pupa on his neck.

Cheng Langyu asked softly: "Want to?"

Ye Lingdong stood up in the man's arms, and his eyes as red as walnuts met Cheng Langyu's warm gaze. "You didn't even know that before me..."

Cheng Langyu reached out and gently stroked the hair on his cheek, with a gentle look on his face: "Before you, I thought it was the Palace of Hell when I opened my eyes again, but I never thought that it was the peach shy Li Rang. Little brother..."

He pulled the quilt and covered his thin body tightly.

Then he stared at my brother's almond-shaped eyes: "My little brother looks thin, and he will fall when the wind blows. If I don't support him, I'm afraid my brother will have a difficult life." "

No matter what happened to you before, you saved me." I'm the truth, and that's enough."

He hugged his brother and lay down, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"As for your past, if you are willing to talk, I am willing to listen."

Ye Lingdong's body trembled slightly, and the little beans dropped drop by drop.

Cheng Langyu touched the back of his head and comforted him with a warm voice: "It's done."

He had suffered for half his life and was waiting for his return.

Ye Lonicera has been disliked by many since she was a child, and has struggled to live a good life since she was ten years old.

The place where he lives is always the Bai family and Tonghua Alley. He is sensitive to danger, but also maintains simplicity and sincerity. When he was willing to save people, he thought about the words and deeds of the Bai family; when he was afraid of being bullied, he recalled the beatings, scolding and humiliation of the Bai family.

He is like a little beast that has gone through many hardships at home but is still ignorant of the world.

Once he escaped from his so-called home, he could only rely on the ever-changing thoughts in his mind to guide his actions. Sometimes I feel at a loss, sometimes I am happy, sometimes I am timid, and sometimes I regret.

But it didn't matter. After he was sure it was safe, he relaxed his curled up body and showed his sincere and soft side.

The warm palms soothed her as if she was not tired, and Ye Lonicera calmed down.

He plucked up the courage and put his arms around the man's waist. Bury yourself deeply in this newly established nest.

A voice with a strong nasal sound reached my ears, soft and waxy.

"My name is Ye Lonicera. My grandfather is a doctor. He picked it up... in the winter. He picked it up for me. There is a wooden sign with the word "Ye" on it, so I named it Ye Lonicera."

Cheng Langyu responded in a soft voice: "Yes."

As if inspired, Ye Lonicera softened Ruan continued: "I come from Tonghua Alley in Raoguan Town. My grandfather passed away. Aunt Bai wants to...sell me to a drunkard..."

He shrank his neck and buried his head deeper.

Cheng Langyu rested his chin on top of his head and touched the back of his head. "Don't be afraid, I'll be here from now on."

"Yes." Ye Lingdong said quietly.

Cheng Langyu half-squinted his eyes and said coaxingly: "Then how did you get here?"

"Walk... walk up the mountain." Ye Rendong closed his eyes tightly, thinking of the dark and terrifying experience, and just wanted to get into the man's arms. .

Cheng Langyu patted his back and said hoarsely: "Does your foot hurt?"

Ye Chudong pursed his lips, his eyes were red, and said obediently: "It hurts..."

From Raoguan Town to Guliang Town, it is more than thirty kilometers. road. Although the mountain road is closer, it is more rugged. And we were leaving at night.

"Brother Dong has suffered." Cheng Langyu pinched the back of his neck.

After saying that, the air around the two of them was silent for a moment, and their shoulders became wet again. The little brother was crying silently.

After a while, the hairy head next to the ear moved again.

Only a murmur was heard: "I...I am willing."

The little ears attached to the neck felt a little hot, Cheng Langyu smiled lightly: "Okay."

After taking a while to collect his emotions, Ye Chudong suddenly moved. Suddenly he straightened up and said: "Ah, the soup is getting cold."

Cheng Langyu gently let go of his hand: "Don't worry, take your time, be careful."

Ye Chudong: "Yeah."

He ran out with his shoes on. Another bowl of fish soup was brought over. There are meat and vegetables, which is better than just drinking soup.

The haystack had been moved away, and he stood hesitating beside the wooden bed.

How to drink it?

Cheng Langyu lifted the quilt and waved to him. "Come up."

Ye Chudong blushed for a moment, put the bowl away obediently, and Gululu climbed into bed.

Cheng Langyu didn't need to say anything this time. He held the man's upper body against him and handed him the bowl.

"Have you eaten?" Cheng Langyu leaned on his thin body and raised his head to ask.

Ye Lingdong pursed her lips and smiled at him, the tips of her ears were red and bleeding.

"No, you eat first."

When Cheng Langyu saw the bowl in his hand, he knew it was the only one good like this. He pulled down the leaf honeysuckle and brought the smooth rim of the bowl to his lips.

"Drink something, don't be hungry."

Ye Lingdong looked at him with deer-like eyes, and when he saw him raising his eyebrows, he puffed his cheeks and took a few sips.

The broken bowl couldn't hold more than a few mouthfuls. After Ye Lonicera drank some, only some soup and vegetables were left.

Cheng Langyu didn't give up at all and took care of the rest.

Ye Lingdong's eyebrows curved: "I'll go there again."

He half-bent down and put down Cheng Langyu, then jumped out like a little squirrel, more alive than before.

This time he brought half a bowl in. Cheng Langyu watched him eat until he was full, and then ate the rest himself without wasting any of it.

After the meal, Ye Lonicera took out the medicine and changed it for him.

Still kneeling and sitting next to him.

In the past, people would help change them while they were still asleep, but now that they are awake... He pinched his fingers and finally endured the embarrassment. "Let me change your dressing."

Cheng Langyu grasped the small hand with his big hand, squeezed it, and then let go.

"Okay." After saying that, he lay quietly and waited for his husband to make a move.

Ye Lingdong pulled off the quilt and found that the man's shirt had been washed by him. It was now naked.

He was still ashamed, but suddenly he saw that the gauze wrapped around his body turned red again. It was like a new incision was made in the abdomen, and the blood seeped out and dyed the cloth.

His face turned pale instantly. Why is it bleeding again...

The slender fingertips dare not touch it, and only look at Cheng Langyu with red eyes. "The wound is open."

Poor.

Cheng Langyu smiled and touched his little face: "It's okay. Look, I'm awake, so I'm almost healed." "

Yes." Ye Lingdong blinked away tears and quickly changed his dressing.

Changed it on the waist, changed it on the legs.

A man's thighs cannot be touched, especially...the inner thighs.

Cheng Langyu lay down and looked at the thatched roof, feeling the softness that came from time to time. The corners of his mouth tightened and his fingertips turned white.

He had to be more patient, it would not be good to frighten the husband.

Ye Lingdong was concentrating on tying the bandage, but his thighs unconsciously tightened. He looked at Cheng Langyu at a loss and said, "Does it hurt?"

Cheng Langyu shook his head: "No, husband, continue."

Ye Lingdong banged the ground and blushed deeply.

Husband...

He hurriedly avoided the man's eyes and continued to bind him. But the movements were lighter.

Cheng Langyu was in pain and happiness. After the hands were removed, he calmed down and stood up on the bed sweating.

Ye Lingdong straightened up and moved her knees to his shoulders. Seeing the sweat on his head, he put his hand over his hand worriedly: "Are you feeling hot again?"

"No, it's hot." Cheng Langyu held the hand on his forehead.

"Is it hot?" Ye Lingdong was still cold even though he was wearing such a thick cotton-padded jacket.

Cheng Lang said sincerely, "Yeah, it's hot."

Ye Lingdong held the board and planned to go down, saying, "Then I'll wipe it for you."

"No, take a rest," he said.

Now that he's awake now, he has to make plans for his future life. He wanted to know about the situation at home. So he took the young man and tucked him into bed, patting him on the back as usual and coaxing him.

"Talk to me."

Ye Lingdong looked at him with round almond-shaped eyes and huddled in his arms obediently.

Nuonuo said: "Okay."

Cheng Langyu simply started asking when he appeared here, and then asked about the house, food storage, weather, etc.

Ye Lingdong talked to him more and more smoothly, telling him everything she knew.

Cheng Langyu thought while listening. Knowing that it was two people who moved him here, he felt no fluctuation in his heart.

But he wondered: "Is it a young male voice?"

Ye Lingdong clenched his hands into fists, not daring to touch his naked body. "Yeah."

Cheng Langyu frowned and put it down for a moment. It's not important.

Seeing that the young man in his arms was confused, he said, "According to the two people you mentioned, they might be my stepmother and his eldest son." "

They are really bad." Ye Lingdong said angrily.

Cheng Langyu smiled and pinched his nose: "Well, it's bad to the core." "

We don't care about them. When I can leave, I will take you home." The young man said that two rooms of the thatched hut collapsed. This one can sleep now. Although it was a simple repair, there was a risk that the roof would collapse due to the snow in the winter.

If you hit someone, the gain outweighs the loss.

"But your stepmother..." Nanfeng's exclusive Ye Lingdong looked at him worriedly.

Cheng Langyu rubbed his chin and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, it's mine, and she can't take it away." The man spoke

calmly, but Ye Lingdong didn't trust him, so he just nodded and said: "Okay."

Listen again. He said that he planned to go into the mountains to have a look today. Cheng Langyu said without even thinking: "The food stored now is enough for us to eat until then. Brother Dong won't go into the mountains for now, okay?"

The mountains in winter are not safe, and he can't follow him. Go, the young husband is a brother, he is not at ease.

Ye Lingdong pursed his lips, revealing two small pear dimples: "Okay."

His eyes were bright and he could see to the end at a glance. It's soft and obedient, like a pure white bunny.

Ye Lonicera was wrapped in a warm quilt and rested on the man's shoulder. I thought a little bit happily: Now that I have someone to rely on, he doesn't have to support me for everything. He was also afraid of going into the mountains alone.

After moaning all morning, Cheng Langyu reluctantly let go of her new husband.

He laughed and took off his cotton-padded jacket under the quilt.

Ye Lonicera's face was red and her ears were dry, but she didn't resist at all.

He thought...

He put the back of his hand against his cheek to cool down. His whole body was covered tightly, and he lay on the wooden board and watched Cheng Langyu go out with his stick.

Ayu said that he was going to solve a personal problem.

It's fun to tease him...