Chapter 43: Land reclamation

The most important thing now is land reclamation.

The house the family built was twice the size of the previous hut, and all the cleared land was occupied by the house. All land reclamation will require new sites.

"Otherwise, it's at the back of our yard." Ye Lingdong said.

There is a piece of land on the left side of the yard, but it is more than 100 meters from the door to the slope. Ye Lonicera also wants to transplant some fruit trees and plant them in the future.

However, the back of the yard spreads to the foot of the mountain, and there is still one or two acres of land.

It just happened to be cleared, so that the wild trees behind would not grow wildly and need to be cleared.

Cheng Langyu thought about it and thought it was okay.

People often have to walk from the yard to the slope, and the terrain is sloping and not as smooth as the rest.

It's all about land reclamation anyway, and nothing is easy.

Cheng Langyu rested at home for a while, then went out with the hoe.

As soon as the mainstay of the family left, Ye Rendong looked at the two tired little guys sitting on the stool in a daze, but he couldn't stop himself.

There happens to be land in the yard, so it would be good to dig it out and grow some vegetables.

When the courtyard wall was built, it was built around the outermost edge of the homestead. The cleared land has long been pushed under the house, and there will inevitably be tree roots and weeds in the area enclosed by the courtyard wall.

Ye Lonicera planned to dig this out first, after all, the vegetables in the cellar had been eaten long ago.

Carrying the hoe to the backyard.

The walls of the courtyard are high, and even Ye Lingdong cannot see what is happening behind the courtyard.

But just looking at these cut tree stumps, you know that there are more headaches outside.

I didn't dig the honeysuckle for a few times, then I shook my hand with the hoe.

At home, Master Cheng Langyu asked him to do heavy work, which inevitably caused some pain.

After digging the yard, Ye Lingdong spread his hands, looked at the blisters on them and frowned: "Ayu has become a little more squeamish."

After sighing, Ye Lingdong leaned the hoe.

There are some roots and weeds piled on the ground. These were put away not long ago, and a new batch of firewood was released.

Ye Lonicera carried it to the woodshed and spread it out.

After resting for a while, Ye Lonicera went out to help clean up the wasteland outside.

In Dayan, you cannot reclaim wasteland at will. Cheng Langyu can only proceed after talking to the village chief.

Although permission was granted, it was not easy to open up wasteland.

There is a large amount of soil at the foot of Yunshan Mountain, but as long as the family has land, they will not be idle to open up wasteland.

Not only are there roots and weeds everywhere that are difficult to dig out. Even if it is cultivated and worked hard for a year, the harvest will not be good.

Otherwise, why would you be exempted from taxes for three years after opening?

Ye Lonicera carried the sickle, followed by the lively little baby, and walked around to Cheng Langyu.

The area at the back is huge. When Cheng Langyu took Ye Lonicera to the back mountain, this was where he walked.

When the honeysuckle arrived, Cheng Langyu was sawing wood.

Trees as thick as arms are everywhere.

Just by looking at it, Ye Lonicera could imagine how much time it would take to build this place.

"Husband?" Cheng Langyu asked.

"Ayu." Ye Lingdong grinned. "I'm here to help."

Cheng Langyu smoothed his messy hair: "I'm tired."

"I'll rest when I'm tired."

Cheng Langyu nodded, rubbed the tip of his nose affectionately, and continued working after the others stepped away.

Cheng Baoer stood in front of a branch that was about the same height as her, and Cheng Langyu happened to grab the root from the ground.

Cheng Baoer's eyes lit up, he grabbed a branch and squatted down.

Cheng Shao put his little hands behind his back and asked in confusion: "Bao'er, what are you doing?"

Cheng Bao'er squatted and raised his head, and said: "Digging ginseng!"

Cheng Shao had heard of ginseng, and his mother-in-law often asked her father to find ginseng. . Although he has never seen it, he knows that it looks like a human being.

Cheng Shao also followed her, sticking out his butt and digging into the soil.

Ginseng grows in the ground. With so many grasses and trees here, there must be some that look like humans.

Ye Lingdong chuckled, watching the two people digging in the soil like wild boar cubs.

The two acres of land were cleared of tree roots and weeds. The husband and wife plus the two children looking for ginseng also spent five days.

Cheng Baoer and Cheng Shao tried their best to search for it for five days, but there was no trace of the human-like root.

However, the two younger ones didn't look disappointed. On the contrary, they worked more energetically as they got to the back.

In Cheng Shao's words: "I'm looking for ginseng for my sister-in-law, and I'm helping my sister-in-law with the work. It's all for my sister-in-law's good." Cheng

Langyu was so jealous that he didn't let Ye Lonicera get up early after clearing the grass.

The honeysuckle ninja was sore from being chewed countless times by Otsutsuki. She shivered and stayed in the house, successfully reducing the time she spent with the two children.

The grass from the wasteland was cleared and piled on the left side of the yard.

Without the obstruction of the trees, standing on the edge of the land, you can see the foot of the mountain at a glance.

But apart from digging out the grass and trees, the rest of the soil has not been turned over yet, so there is still work to be done.

But Cheng Langyu was busy alone, while Ye Lingdong stayed at home to rest.

"I don't know how my husband still has energy at night when he is busy during the day." Ye Lingdong couldn't figure it out. He was worried that the man would be tired, so he could only cook with all his strength.

From time to time, like Zhong Lingxiu, I soak some wolfberry and red dates. There is no harm in eating it.

Originally planned to dig the ground in five days, Cheng Langyu not only completed it on time, but also did not stop at night.

Plowing and plowing.

The honeysuckle leaves are almost ripe.

On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, during the Lantern Festival, the couple, who had been busy for a while, stopped.

If we don't go to town, there will be no food at home.

Because of Cheng Langyu's love, Ye Lingdong has the temperament of a mature husband. Gentle and quiet, his childishness faded away, and he became the head husband of the family.

Especially those who are well-raised, with icy muscles and jade bones, and red brows.

If he smiles lightly, he is like a mountain peach blossom in full bloom. Dazzling and gorgeous, scorching and seductive.

This time when she went to town, Ye Lingdong could sense that her husband-in-law was even more possessive.

Ever since he left home, Ye Lingdong could still notice that his husband-in-law was looking at him like a wolf even if he didn't look at him.

Even if Cheng Shao came to hold her, his husband would rub the hand he held over again.

In the end, Ye Lingdong couldn't bear it anymore and went out before reaching the slope, so he dragged people back and took Makusa with him.

Ye Lingdong didn't understand. He was wearing a dark cotton-padded jacket with only one hairpin on his body. How could his husband be like this?

When he came out again, Lonicera japonica was wearing a waist-length white curtain.

Not to mention the slope, just step out the door. He was hugged by Cheng Langyu and held back, pressed against the door and forced to raise his head to accept the man's violent kiss.

"Uh... Wuwu... Xiang..."

Cheng Langyu's eyes were full of murderous intent, and he hugged the person in his arms tightly, wishing to tear him apart and eat him.

Wait until the red lips are slightly swollen and the long eyelashes of honeysuckle leaves are moist. He could only bend his legs, unable to lean on the man to catch his breath.

"My lord," Ye Lingdong said feebly.

Cheng Langyu covered him with a curtain and hugged him sideways. His voice was so hoarse that he said, "I call you husband again, and I won't be able to bear it."

Without him, that soft, cat-like voice was too alluring.

Ye Lingdong pursed her lips, smiled, and gently hooked her arms around the man's neck.

"Mr. Sir." His soft palm pressed against his Adam's apple, his voice soft.

Cheng Langyu's Adam's apple rolled and he tightened his arms.

"Husband."

On the tip of his nose was the fragrance stirred by Mukasa. It was the smell of his husband.

Cheng Langyu took a deep breath, and with more concentration than on the battlefield, he joined the two children outside.

"Let's go." Cheng Lang's face tightened.

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer beamed with joy, raised their arms and shouted: "Let's go!"

From the foot of the mountain to the town, Ye Lingdong was carried into the oxcart by Cheng Langyu, and the hand never left her.

Ye Lingdong's waist was hooked, An An An was holding the man's hand to play with it out of boredom.

The palms of their hands were touching each other, and the backs of their rough big hands were still so slender. But Ye Lingdong felt that all the roughness on her hands had been accepted by the man.

His hands were thin and slender, like the hands of a man from a wealthy family who "keep all his fingers clean".

But the man's hands were still the same as when he first saw them, and the calluses had never been removed.

He had a sore nose for a while.

My husband gave him the best home and gave him a carefree life for the rest of his life.

The oxcart was swaying, and the curtains obscured Ye Lonicera's expression, but Cheng Langyu seemed to notice it.

Turning back to the guests, the big palm tightened and wrapped around the small hand.

Ye Lingdong gently curled her lips and slowly leaned on the man's arm with red eyes.

He will go wherever the husband goes.

When we walked towards the town at dawn, the sky was still so dark.

The drizzle is faint and I don't know when it will fall.

Ye Lingdong and Mu Li were carried out of the car by Cheng Langyu. Cheng Langyu opened the two umbrellas held by Cheng Shao, let the two children walk in front, and went straight to the hospital.

When he reached the door, Cheng Shao stopped and glanced at his eldest brother and sister-in-law. Holding his fists, he took Cheng Baoer in.

He thought that the eldest brother would not be willing to sell them, they were so good.

This was the second time they came to the medical clinic. Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer sat outside obediently.

The eldest brother just said that A Niang took brother Fu Zhi away, and no one would sell them.

That's good.

Only then did Cheng Shao take the time to look around at his delicate little face.

Cheng Baoer tossed his pigtails carelessly and ate. It seems that he has forgotten what happened before.

Children are good at this and forgetful.

When Ye Lingdong was led out by Cheng Langyu, an aunt in coarse cloth squatted in front of the two children. Laughing and chatting with the two kids.

I don't know how long the two of them talked. Ye Lingdong only heard the aunt ask: "Aunt, can I take you to buy candies and lanterns and send them back to you?"

Looking around the store, I don't know when there were more people. The little brother who was waiting was very busy.

No one noticed the two children.

Ye Lingdong's heart tightened. He didn't expect that someone would blatantly want to abduct someone.

Just as he was about to step forward, he was held back by Cheng Langyu.

"Husband, let's take a look first." He was so cautious that he could not resist learning a lesson himself.

Just listen to Cheng Baoer say: "Auntie buy it, let's wait."

Cheng Shao felt something was wrong, so he held Cheng Baoer tightly and shrank back.

Although there was longing in his eyes, he was not deceived after all.

Cheng Lang's jade eyes were clear and clear.

Quite a bit wary.

"Auntie will take you there. Let's go quietly, otherwise no one will like it if we disturb other people's business." After saying that, the aunt smiled kindly and hugged her.

Cheng Baoer looked at the extended hand, grinned, and then shouted angrily to the people busy in front of the medicine cabinet.

"Brother, if you steal something, beat him!"

Cheng Shao trembled and almost lost his eyes. Immediately afterwards, he also shouted: "Money bag, stolen money bag!"

The woman was already feeling guilty, so she turned around and ran out without saying a word.

Everyone was anxious and touched themselves one after another.

A few of them were wandering around, shouting: "My money!" and then rushed out to catch up.

The woman with a sinister look on her face grabbed out a bag of money and exclaimed: "How come you have so much money even though you are wearing rags!"

That's okay.

Several more people who shouted that the money was gone also went to fight for it.

The woman cried out: "My money!"

But her resistance was nothing in front of everyone. Not only was she robbed of her money, but she was also beaten.

Cheng Langyu took advantage of the chaos and pulled the two children and hid them behind him so that no one could see their faces clearly.

After waiting in the hospital for a while, Ye Lingdong stood nearby and heard Cheng Langyu's first education of the two children.

"You still have some brains."

"Nothing in this world comes for free. Even though we belong to Cheng Anhua, I won't give you anything for free." "

If you want to follow me and be sold by a kidnapper, I won't Just treat it as missing two mouths to eat."

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer stood obediently in front of Cheng Langyu, listening to the discipline from their eldest brother.

When he finished speaking, Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer couldn't hide their laughter. She said in a milky voice: "Brother, we understand."

When someone is in charge, it is still different from the poor little guy who has no one to care for him.

After following Cheng Langyu for a few months, the two little ones were afraid, but no longer cowed.

Ye Lingdong looked at Cheng Langyu and didn't know what to say, so he just touched his head one by one.

As a result, he successfully touched Cheng Langyu's hands, and his hands were wrapped in big palms and rubbed until they turned red.