Chapter 11 Plan

After leading the man out, Cheng Langyu took him into the kitchen.

"Grandma, do you have any of my old clothes?"

"Keep them all, I'll get them for you." The old lady wiped her hands on her apron a few times and was busy looking for a cotton-padded jacket for Mr. Sun.

Cheng Langyu asked the old lady to go out and took Ye Lingdong to say hello to Du Jinhe.

"Auntie, this is my husband, Ye Lingdong."

"Brother Dong, my name is Auntie."

Ye Lingdong smiled, and said lightly: "Hello, auntie."

Du Jinhe saw that he was well-behaved, and he also smiled at others and was busy. He took the little Maza and put it next to him. "Brother Dong is sitting with auntie and warming up by the fire."

"Auntie, isn't my second cousin at home?" Cheng Langyu sat his brother on the horse on his shoulders and squatted beside him.

Speaking of his son, Du Jinhe started chatting: "I'm back. I've been back for three days." "At

first, I said you had come back early, and we went to that house to look for you, but Du Qiuhong was stunned and refused to let in, which made your grandparents anxious. Gotta..."

She kept saying, Ye Lingdong listened quietly, staring blankly at his palm wrapped in Cheng Langyu's big hand under the firelight. It felt as sweet as eating caramel in my heart.

"Come on, come on, this coat is still new. I washed it for you and it's clean."

The old lady handed the coat to Cheng Langyu and looked at Mr. Sun's good appearance with curiosity. Then he continued to be busy at the stove.

The cotton-padded jacket in Cheng Langyu's hand is navy blue and brand new.

He frowned when he thought of his mother helping him sew.

Half of the face was illuminated by the firelight, and even its outline softened slightly. Like the warm sunshine in March in spring, it is soft, non-aggressive, and full of gentle and scholarly spirit.

Ye Lingdong's eyes moved from his hands covered by clothes to his face, and he almost lost his mind.

Cheng Langyu recovered his thoughts from the emotion, happened to raise his eyes, and met Ye Lingdong's misty eyes, and he suddenly chuckled.

"Good-looking?"

Ye Lingdong nodded stupidly. "Good-looking."

The eldest aunt and grandma were amused by his naivety.

Ye Lingdong's mouth opened slightly, and he immediately buried his head when he realized what embarrassing words he had said. Like a snail whose tentacles were touched, it quickly closed the door and retracted into its shell.

"Ayu and Brother Dong have a really good relationship." Tan Chunliu said lovingly.

Cheng Langyu looked at the young man's hair and nodded seriously.

This caused Ye Lingdong to bury her head deeper, almost hiding it in the cotton-padded jacket on her knees.

Cheng Langyu touched the little head in front of him: "Okay."

He opened his cotton-padded jacket and put his arms around Ye Lonicera's back.

On the small stool, Lonicera japonica sat obediently, like a small glutinous rice ball curled up into a ball. But it's dyed a little ruddy, which makes it look more delicious.

Cheng Langyu's generous shoulders completely hugged him, and his eyes kept falling on Ye Lonicera. Like dandelions at the end of summer, they are hairy and soft.

Du Jinhe added some firewood and joked with a smile: "As Lang Yu grows older, he will love his husband."

Then Ye Rendong remembered that there were two elders around him, and felt a little embarrassed.

He grabbed the man's hand and said, "I'll put it on myself."

Cheng Langyu said "hmm" but didn't let go. He pinched the little brother's thin wrist, stuffed it into the sleeves, and then buttoned it up.

After getting dressed slowly, Cheng Langyu replied: "My husband still has to take care of himself."

Old Mrs. Tan grinned and said while draining the half-cooked brown rice: "That's the truth."

Ye Lingdong said. Hearing this, he became more and more shy, and he quietly took out a hand from his sleeve and pinched Cheng Langyu's little finger.

It seems that this can transfer some of the temperature on the face.

Cheng Langyu held the little paw in his backhand and closed it in his palm. His face relaxed unconsciously.

After dinner, we stayed until evening.

Wait for everyone to enter the house.

Cheng Langyu took Ye Lonicera's hand and knelt down in front of the two old men.

The old lady immediately wanted to pull the person up, but the old man's hand came across in front of her.

Cheng Zhongshu shook his head at her and sat on the edge of the bed. "Let's talk about it."

When they first met, Cheng Zhongshu didn't realize the problem of marrying a husband.

But think about it carefully, how can we become husband and wife when we come back from the hut, and then combine it with the time when our grandson comes back.

Yo ho!

You haven't even gotten married yet, so you call me your husband?

The Yan Dynasty valued rituals, and although the people in the village were not as sophisticated as those in the county, they still needed betrothal gifts, marriage certificates, and receptions for relatives and guests.

And if in the future, someone at Brother Dong's house knows about his situation, they can send a message to both parties. I have never heard of anyone getting married, so how can I explain this?

If he said that his grandson kidnapped him, some people would believe him.

People's words are formidable, but Cheng Zhongshu has lived for most of his life. The matter of getting married should not be left open to anyone at all.

Furthermore, my brother saved Ayu, so I can't ignore him like this. It's heartbreaking to not even take care of such a big thing.

But looking at his grandson's current appearance, I don't think he is that kind of person.

He was waiting with his cigarette rod.

Cheng Langyu and Ye Lonicera kowtowed three times together.

He held Ye Lingdong's hand tightly and explained what he had said in the morning. He also explained his life experience for Ye Lonicera.

Then he said: "Grandpa, Brother Dong ran away from the next town and settled in a thatched hut. It was only when I met him to take care of me that I woke up." "

What I said this morning was true. I have regarded him as my husband. But after we get married, We pay attention to the matchmaker's marriage, and I don't want to wrong Brother Dong, so I would like to ask my grandpa for an idea."

Ye Rendong knelt beside the man, and opened his eyes slightly when he heard this, and turned his head to look at him.

The man's back is as straight as a green bamboo, and his words have a calming effect.

The corners of Ye Lingdong's mouth curled up slightly, feeling that his heart and eyes were filled with this person.

He wanted to ask why he mentioned it again now that he had mentioned that he was her husband not long after he met his grandpa.

But when he heard the words "Ming Media is marrying", Ye Rendong was suddenly moved.

He had never thought about these four words since he lived under Aunt Bai's hands. At the age of fifteen or sixteen when he was supposed to get engaged, Aunt Bai dragged him along. He was an old man at the age of eighteen, and he wanted to sell him to someone else for money.

Nowadays, it is rare to hear the words "Mingwen is marrying", and he is satisfied.

Cheng Langyu noticed that he was looking at her and squeezed his palm to reassure him. Fu continued to look at Grandpa, wanting him to make up his mind.

An old house where a treasure.

Cheng Zhongshu stroked his beard and thought.

After a while, he looked at the two children's twitching and said: "I'm sure you want the matchmaker to marry you. But now that Brother Dong has followed you in and settled in our house, it can't be like an ordinary marriage." Cheng Zhongshu touched it

. He touched his beard, looked at his grandson, and said as if stating the facts: "Brother Dong is your husband now. But because he came back in a hurry, even though he made it clear in the letter, he didn't have time to hold the wedding." "

I don't want to feel wronged. I married my husband, so I can make up for it again."

Cheng Langyu: "Okay." Grandpa and grandma cooperated, and the matter was settled.

Cheng Zhongshu waved his hand: "Get up, stop kneeling. Since we are getting married, when do you want to be?"

Cheng Langyu helped Ye Lingdong stand up and said directly: "Of course, the sooner the better."

"Okay, you. "Master, I have lived for most of my life, and I can still afford enough money to marry my grandson." Cheng Zhongshu knocked down his cigarette pole and said happily.

"Grandpa, my grandson is rich."

After winning the battle, each soldier was rewarded with fifty taels of silver.

Before he passed out, he asked the soldier who sent him to help him release him to Dr. Lu.

If he died, the money would fall on his grandfather; if he didn't die, he would get it himself.

"Oh, you kid. You just want me to help you." Cheng Zhongshu slapped his grandson on the head. It turned out that he had known that he would say this.

"Grandpa, you two are the closest people to me now. If you don't help me, who

will help me?" Tan Chunliu smiled and stroked his hands: "Okay, okay, it's a good relationship. Grandma's gang, designated to help."

Cheng Zhongshu He knocked down the table and said, "That's it...old lady, help me take out the almanac."

"Bring the oil lamp closer."

As he spoke, he opened the well-preserved almanac with his fingers and looked at the days carefully.

After a while, he pointed to a point.

"On the second day of November, it's a good time to get married. Is it possible?" Cheng Zhongshu thought about this time and asked his grandson.

But the grandson turned around and asked the young man next to him: "Brother Dong, is it possible?"

The old man was pleased that the young grandson was good and he still loved his husband.

Ye Lingdong pursed her lips and could only blush, staring at Cheng Langyu. How can any brother decide this matter by himself?

Cheng Langyu turned around with a smile: "Okay, okay."

The old lady grabbed Ye Lonicera's hand and patted it gently, and said cheerfully: "There are still ten days, so we have to get started."

She said, seeing This child thought of her Ayu.