Chapter 15 Big trouble

Separate families.

Li Zheng nodded beside him. We should indeed separate our families.

However, after all, when it comes to Du Qiuhong, he still has to ask his nominal mother.

Cheng Zhongshu said: "Mrs. Du, are you willing to separate the family?"

Du Qiu's red eyes rolled, and her abacus clicked.

Money is life, and she is reluctant to part with it.

But thinking that Cheng Langyu wanted to kill her, she simply kept silent. See who can bully their orphans and widowed mothers.

The third grandfather also felt that marrying this woman into the family would spoil the good soup of the Cheng family.

Seeing Du Qiuhong's eyes rolling around, he knew she was not well-meaning. He didn't like ink marks, so he urged, "Do you want to do it or not?"

Du Qiuhong was not afraid at all and glanced at him sideways.

You're an old man, I won't say anything, let's see what you can do.

Du Qiuhong was asked here, but he ignored Cheng Fuzhi who could eat and sleep.

Cheng Fu is used to being lawless. Ever since Cheng Langyu left, this family has been his biggest.

Separate the family? Then take away the money that belongs to him!

He doesn't howl anymore. If his mother doesn't say anything, he will!

Cheng Fuzhi tried his best to open his clenched eyes, and shouted fiercely: "This is my family, why should I give Cheng Langyu such a bastard status?" "

Cheng Langyu was not born to my mother. I have the final say in this family, Cheng." Lang Yu is just a rat in the gutter, who comes to my house to steal things..."

The more he spoke, the more confident he became, almost scolding Cheng Langyu. He pointed at the door and said disgustedly: "Get out of my house!"

Second Grandpa, Cheng Zhongshu and other old people have lived so old, and no younger generation dared to cross in front of them like this.

The second grandfather who was closest to him couldn't stand this look, so he grabbed a cane and started beating him.

He scolded: "Unfilial!" A

child born from a thief/adultery is indeed not a good person.

"You old man, how dare you hit me!" Cheng Fuzhi was shocked and angry.

He couldn't beat Cheng Langyu, but he couldn't let someone who was about to enter the coffin take care of him!

Cheng Fuzhi thought viciously: I want you to go directly into the coffin!

By chance, he was close, and Cheng Fuzhi's fat body trembled. He grabbed the crutch and pulled it.

Older people cannot fall. This is why we have so many precious old pimples because we are raising people at the foot of Yunshan Mountain.

The onlookers were shocked and had no time to stop it!

Just when the old man was about to follow the force and move downward, he said it was too late, but it was faster. Cheng Langyu crossed his long legs, stepped on Cheng Fuzhi's arm holding the crutch, and then pressed against the old man.

Accompanied by the familiar "click" sound.

"Ah ah ah ah, mother! Kill him for me!"

"Cheng Langyu, you piece of shit! Bastard! Damn it! Maggots in the manure pit!"

Cheng Langyu's eyes were as cold as ice, and he pressed hard with his soles. The bones were crushed to pieces.

"Mom! Ahhh! Help..."

Du Qiuhong's eyes widened, like two big female insects descending from the mountain to feed: "Cheng Langyu!"

Cheng Langyu glanced lightly, and Du Qiuhong was stuck. It wasn't a big female insect, it turned out to be a chicken whose neck was pinched.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you peed."

"You stink!"

"No, there is no house under the wall that hasn't been harmed by this pig."

"You deserve it, you deserve retribution!"

The people on the side looked relieved and added. He told Cheng Fuzhi about the disgusting things he had done.

Cheng Langyu was not interested.

He only felt that the bones under his feet were no different from those of fragile branches. But the fatty meat is really disgusting.

Cheng Langyu's black hair hung down, blocking half of his face.

Tsk, I don't know if it's pig food that I eat every day. If I kill it, it will be much more than a pig.

He held the second grandfather's back with his hands and asked him to sit up, rubbing the soles of his feet on the ground, and then went back to hold Ye Lingdong's hand again.

The matter has been exposed to others, and it depends on how the elders of the clan handle it. He does not need to worry about the rest.

Ye Lingdong pinched the man's little finger, with a soft smile on his white face.

Cheng Langyu still had a cold face.

But his thumb was slightly bent and he scratched the husband's face, his eyes filled with warmth.

The husband is soft, and his softness extends to his heart.

Second Grandpa almost fell to the ground after him.

He laughed in anger for the first time in his life.

Cheng Zhongshu also blew his beard and glared: "Cheng Fuzhi, how dare you be disrespectful to your elders!"

The third grandpa slapped his thigh with a straight face: "Unfilial! Unfilial!"

The second grandpa struck with his cane and said solemnly: "It looks like it's rotten to the core. If he is gone, leaving him in the village will only harm one party."

"It is better to expel him from the village!"

Li was sweeping the people on the ground. Indeed, this is not only a matter of Cheng Langyu's family, but also involves the stability and harmony of the village.

During this time, Cheng Fuzhi spent his days stealing chickens and dogs in the village, teasing girls and brothers, beating people and setting fire to piles of firewood, acting like a village tyrant.

Now you are not even filial and disrespectful to the elders of the clan...you can't stay any longer.

Eviction is a good idea. But such a villain is afraid of retaliation.

After hearing that she was being expelled from the village, Du Qiuhong was scared this time, really scared.

She said with a bitter face: "Dad, uncle, the child is young. It was not intentional. For Cheng Anhua, who is dying, please spare the life of our orphan and widowed mother!" "

Mom, what are you begging him to do!" Fu Zhi had a proud look on his face, pinched his neck and shouted, "It's such a shabby place, why not go to Uncle Yan's house in the town!"

Du Qiuhong's heart skipped a beat, and her eyes were scarlet: "Shut up!"

The people around still heard it, They all cast inquiring looks. Du Qiuhong felt guilty, and her voice rose involuntarily, becoming sharp and harsh.

"Second Grandpa, Third Grandpa, Dad is upright. My family's wealth is rooted in Cheng Anhua, but we definitely can't give it away!!"

"How can we, my mother and I, live like this!" Du Qiuhong cried and cried, feeling so miserable.

Cheng Zhongshu's old eyes flashed and he asked his two daughters-in-law to cover Du Qiuhong's mouth.

He acted like a grandpa and scolded Cheng Fuzhi: "Who do you think your Uncle Yan is! You are Cheng Anhua's son!"

With just one look at each other, the second grandfather understood what the old man meant. Raise it in conjunction with the crutch to make sure it doesn't fall down.

"I'm not! I'm not!" Cheng Fuzhi tried his best to shirk his relationship with Cheng Anhua.

Du Qiuhong's eyes widened as her mouth was covered, and she tried to open her mouth to explain.

Du Jinhe was irritated and grabbed her hair and pulled her back: "Be honest!"

Cheng Fuzhi was still acting recklessly. He is not afraid of these old men, he just wants to leave this poor place as soon as possible.

He wanted to live a good life in the town.

So, Cheng Fuzhi rolled on the ground and cried even harder: "I want to find Uncle Yan!" "

Mom, tell them! I am not Cheng Anhua's son! My hands and feet hurt, and I want to find Uncle Yan to support me!"

" I want Uncle Yan!"

His fat body was rolling in the ashes like a piece of rotten meat, and he made a few noises from time to time to prove that he was a person.

Seeing that my mother was arrested, Cheng Fuzhi turned to threaten several clan elders.

With tears and snot stuck on his face, he opened his voice and shouted curse words: "You old bastards, you will not die well. When my uncle Yan comes, I will skin you and cramp you! Throw them into the manure pit!!"

Cheng Zhongshu and several others The old man's face turned black.

The children of the Cheng family standing aside had ugly expressions on their faces. They rolled up their sleeves and started beating Cheng Fuzhi.

His grandma... Bah... damn, how dare you say that to an elder in the clan!

One by one, the men made a killing move and went to the painful place to say hello.

Several clan elders looked on coldly.

Now it's clear.

Du Qiuhong's guilty look was not the truth. Look, the fire has burned him, he doesn't howl anymore, and he doesn't even protect his son anymore!

The second sister-in-law, Li Yanzi, was delicate in appearance but strong in strength. She was surprised and said: "There really is an adulterer."

Du Jinhe twisted Du Qiuhong's hand and said: "It's just that Cheng Anhua dressed up more and more after he died. Haha, as expected, outside Someone!"

As soon as he said this, there was a voice from the crowd.

It's the carpenter's wife, the Li family's aunt who knows best about inquiring.

She patted the uncle next to her on the arm, and her theatrical voice sounded high and long.

"Oh, I'm telling you."

The uncle was a handsome-looking man, and he asked curiously: "What's going on?"

Aunt Li's family got excited and said: "There was a big fair in the town before me, and I saw Du Qiuhong is with a man."

"Hey, you guys don't know. They are so flirtatious with each other! They even walked in front of me and said they were my cousins." "

How can I hold hands with my cousins?"

Someone suddenly remembered and asked excitedly: "Don't tell me, last time I went to the big market, I also saw Du Qiuhong wearing a lotus-colored cotton coat and red silk flowers. Oops, she was also smeared with rouge." This person said, with his hands He also gestured, "The man next to me is not tall, but he is as round and round as Cheng Fuzhi, with a pockmarked face." "

Hey! No, I saw a shadow too! He even kissed me!" "Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk,

tsk, Is this worthy? The taste is really..."

"This is adultery!"

"Damn it, how come there is such a person in our village! Soak it in the pig cage!"

"Soak it in the pig cage!"

" Yes, the village leader, the village regulations say that you have to soak the pig cage!"

Du Qiuhong's face became paler and paler.

Her eyes were torn apart, and she suddenly burst out of strength. She broke away and rushed over: "These old prostitutes, I will tear your mouths apart!"

Not 90% but 85% of the people in the village hated her. Du Qiuhong jumped into the crowd, which was like a sheep entering the mouth of a wolf.

In the crowd, a hand was stretched out from the left and a foot from the right.

In a moment, Du Qiuhong's hair was messed up, her face was scratched, and she was kicked several times.

The second grandfather knocked on his cane and his face turned livid: "Tie him up!"

Lawless and no rules!

When Cheng Zhongshu thought of Cheng Anhua, he had a bad expression and pointed at the one on the ground: "And this!"

He said, no matter how bad the roots of the Cheng family are, how could such a thatch root come out who only knows how to eat and drink.

However, Cheng Anhua is also stupid!

Cheng Shao and Cheng Baoer hid and watched the whole process, and only now did they feel that something big had happened.

Although she was often beaten by Du Qiuhong, she still subconsciously asked her: "Mother! Mother!"

Du Qiuhong collapsed on the ground, breaking the jar and smashing it: "It's annoying to look at it, get out of here!"

Cheng Shao was frightened by her. Shuddering, he turned around and hid behind Ye Lonicera. Children are sensitive to good and evil, and only Ye Lingdong, who lives at home, looked safe at the scene.

Cheng Langyu took her husband and stood aside with a cold expression.

I didn't expect that a separate family could reveal such a thing.

But Anwar never knew that the woman who had loved him for so many years was cuckolding him. Haha, I have lived like a joke for most of my life.

Ye Lingdong touched the back of his hand and looked up at him quietly.

"Are you hungry?" Cheng Langyu lowered his head in concern.

Ye Lonicera shook her head. "I'm not hungry."

"We'll eat soon." Cheng Langyu touched his cheek and said warmly. After working hard for half a morning, his husband must be hungry.

Cheng Zhongshu clasped his hands behind his back, looked at the two people tied on the ground, and said to Cheng Langyu: "The elders of the clan are having a meeting, and Ayu will also come." Cheng Langyu

entrusted the honeysuckle to the later grandma, and asked her to take it with her to eat. After dinner, he followed the clan elders into the house.

Ye Lonicera was about to leave, but her clothes were caught.

The author has something to say: