Chapter 65 Let me finish it first.

There is a piece of rice paper in front of me, with some ink on it.

Let's talk about something.

Ye Lingdong stood up straight and heard Li Zheng say with a solemn face: "A total of six pieces of land were damaged this time. The Cheng family's and Gao Lao'er's fields were dug up and leaked. The remaining four pieces were half muddy. The Ming family Those from Li's family, Carpenter Li's family, and Tan's family."

"Although the rest were dug up, they didn't suffer much damage." After

saying this, someone couldn't hold back his words and said: "Uncle, you dare to love my family. The soybeans that were dug out and picked up will not be counted!"

"Did I say forget it?" Li Zheng blocked it with his hands behind his back.

Looking around, he continued when no one spoke. "Gao Laosan, Gao Zhang, do you admit this!"

"What do you admit?" Zhang Xiaoya tousled her hair, took out a small handkerchief and flicked it, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I've been staying at home all day, why did I do this? They're just digging fields in the middle of the night!"

A group of men had their wives or husbands twisting their waists, looking inward with slanted faces and mouths.

Li Zheng's mouth twitched and he frowned: "Why, you still know that you went there in the middle of the night."

"I..." Zhang Xiaoya's eyes narrowed, and she covered her mouth with a handkerchief, her delicate and pretty voice was trembling: "I'm just going to use an analogy. , you want to put a name on my head even if you can't produce any evidence."

Zhang Xiaoya touched the corner of her eyes with her handkerchief, and said sadly: "What kind of peace of mind can you have?"

"Hiss..." All the men cried out in pain.

Ye Rendong saw an uncle holding his hand on his waist, raised Cheng Langyu's big hand to cover his mouth, hiding his smile.

Li Zheng said: "Why, I'm so shameless!"

The man bared his teeth, stretched out his legs and glared. He reached back and squeezed his wife's hand. "No way, I was just bitten by a mosquito."

Li Zheng rolled his sleeves and said seriously: "Zhang Xiaoya, what do you think of those bags of ear roots at your house?"

"You still want to deny it!" Li Zheng shouted.

Zhang Xiaoya trembled, but still wanted to refute. But with a "pop" sound, the person was slapped to the ground by Gao Laosan.

"You stinky bitch, you did it yourself! See how it ends!" Gao Laosan shouted loudly.

He looked gloomy and pointed at Zhang Xiaoya and cursed.

Ye Lonicera's shoulders shrank.

"Don't be afraid." The man's voice was low and magnetic, soothing Ye Lonicera's beating heart.

He has experienced violence so much that he has a subconscious reaction.

there.

Several young people were pointed at Li Zheng to stop Gao Laosan.

Li Zheng was furious and yelled: "Gao Laosan, I didn't come here to see you beat your wife!"

Zhang Xiaoya covered her face and cried, her eyes hidden under the veil were vicious.

Dare to hit my mother.

She cried a few times, let out a hiccup, and lay down.

"Hey! I fainted!"

"Bah, it would be better if I fainted, you evil-doing bitch."

"Gao Laosan, please pay!" A man said like an angry goose, "The water in my field has been drained. Just tell me what to do with my seedlings this year!"

"Compensate!"

"And my fields! Pay!"

"Noisy, noisy! Let's discuss whether the gentlemen from the village are here."

Cheng Zhongshu and several gentlemen came up They were brought in by Li Zheng and gathered around to discuss what to do.

The men couldn't sit still and looked at the Gao family's scoundrel behavior. They all rushed forward and hit the sore spot.

Zhang Xiaoya's eyes rolled slightly under the veil. "Fight, until

you're dead!" "Stop it!" In the blink of an eye, the man started to make a fuss.

"You are working less every day, so you have so much energy. You need to vent it out to me. Go home and don't embarrass yourself here!" Li Zheng said, blowing his beard.

"If you are going to disrupt the village discipline, get out of the village!"

"Li Zheng... we, we don't dare anymore." The tall man shrank his neck, hiding behind his wife and retreating, shrinking into a quail.

At this time, you must dare to admit defeat.

"Hmph!" Li Zheng glanced at the group of people from the Gao family and said, "Gao Laosan, since your family did it, it's your family's responsibility to compensate!" "

First, based on the loss compared with next year's harvest and last year's, Make up. Second, you restore the original condition before planting, including repairing the field ridges and replenishing the water in the paddy fields."

"Choose!"

"Li Zheng! Where are my beans!" the woman continued.

"As for the beans, they are sprouting now, so we can convert the losses after harvesting the beans into money."

"Is it possible? Gao Laosan?"

Gao Laosan kicked Zhang Xiaoya and said with a crazy smile: "Okay, why not? ."

"I'll take my wife back first."

Seeing how straightforward he was, everyone was a little confused: Are you so easy to talk to?

Ye Lingdong only felt horrified when she saw his expression. With his head buried in his arms, Cheng Lang Yu and others walked out of the shed.

"Okay, he's gone." Cheng Langyu pinched Ye Lonicera's neck.

"Ms. sir, there's something wrong with him." Ye Rendong looked at the man's back as he walked away.

"Well, men who hold it in for a long time always have problems."

"What?" Ye Lingdong raised his head.

"It's nothing, we don't care about others. It's getting late, we should go back."

After picking up Cheng Shao and the others home, it was completely dark when the group walked to the slope.

When Ye Lonicera almost fell down for the second time, Ye Lonicera was picked up by her husband.

"You two hold hands." Cheng Langyu said to the young man behind him.

As soon as the hem of his clothes fell, Cheng Langyu dragged his family into the house.

The candle was lit, and Ye Lonicera was busy cooking. While lighting the fire, I thought that the couple would have to fight each other.

"What are you thinking about, husband?"

"Ms. sir, will it cause death?" Ye Lingdong frowned.

Cheng Langyu grabbed the tender hand and played with it. "No, Gao Laosan has no courage."

"Besides, Zhang Xiaoya is very clever, even Gao Laosan may not be able to do it."

Ye Lingdong puffed up his cheeks.

"However, if Mr. Zheergen wants to plant it, that's fine."

Ye Lingdong shook his head: "It's not cost-effective. Let's go to the mountains tomorrow to look for herbs."

"Winter wheat can be planted in March and April, so I'll go up there and take a look. Let's see if we can find some and transplant them."

Cheng Langyu: "Okay, listen to husband."

Ye Lingdong patted the stool beside him: "Sit down, Mr. Cheng."

Cheng Langyu originally planned to feed the pigs, but he couldn't bear it. The person under the firelight had soft and expectant eyebrows and sat down obediently.

Ye Lingdong smiled, leaned against the man, and chatted with him.

"Ms. sir, we are going into the mountains now. We can collect herbs and seedlings and bring them back for planting. But if we really plant medicinal materials, won't we have enough land?"

Ye Lingdong knocked her head on the man and looked at him eagerly.

Cheng Langyu said: "The land behind needs to be planted with something edible. If you want to grow medicinal materials underneath, you have to open up wasteland." "

Mr. sir, can't

we plant it in the forest?" "The mountains are suitable for growing. Let's plant it." The branches will be transplanted and will be ready soon."

Cheng Langyu scratched his face: "But the mountain is not our mountain. If you plant it, others can pick it if they want." "

However, my husband's idea is good." Cheng Lang Jade did not completely deny her husband.

"How about," Ye Lonicera grabbed the man's hand quickly, "How about we try to plant it directly in the mountains this year, just to see if it can survive."

"Next year we..." Speaking of this, Ye Lonicera said Hesitated.

Cheng Langyu answered: "Let's rent a mountain or buy a mountain."

"Mr." Ye Lingdong frowned. "Our family doesn't have that much money."

Cheng Langyu said, "Take your time, my husband and I have decided to go together. Let's first see what is easy to live and support. If we can, we will cover it next year."

Ye Lonicera was in the flames. His eyes were astonishingly bright. "Okay, my husband!"

Cheng Langyu hugged her tightly and said: "Good husband."

Ye Lingdong: "No."

Cheng Langyu: "Not a good husband?"

Ye Lingdong waved his hand anxiously: "Not either?"

Cheng Langyu Biting Ye Lonicera's earlobe: "Really?"

Ye Lonicera's palm pressed against the man's hand on his stomach: "Yes!"

"Be good."

At the foot of Yunshan Mountain, spring was in full swing.

Loquats have a hard time growing up. Mountain cherries bloom overnight. In the lush green forest, the flowers of various wild fruit trees look like graceful beauties dressing up and looking graceful.

Food takes root in the fields. The beans are poking their heads, the corn is pulling strips, and the seedlings are raising their arms to shake the water.

The ground has been empty all winter, and spring has arrived again.

The busiest moment is over. The couple has been spending these days in Yunshan.

It was noon at this time, the woods were dark, and only a few rays of sunlight fell through the cracks in the trees.

Compared to outside, it was a little cooler in the woods.

The leaf honeysuckle is a spring shirt with a thin waist that can be held in both hands. The short-cut clothes are pulled down to create a neat curve.

Cheng Langyu glanced at it inadvertently, his long eyelashes trembled, and then he silently looked away.

"Ms. sir, come here." Ye Lingdong said.

Honeysuckle is lying under the roots of the tree, using a small shovel to dig up the discovered salvia.

"Look what I found!" Ye Lingdong moved sideways, leaving Cheng Langyu to take a look.

Cheng Langyu asked: "What is this?"

"Salvia." On one side of the tree was the tree trunk, and on the other side was his husband-in-law. He put his arms close to his body and squeezed out the red sage root that was still nestled in the ground.

"Mr. sir, do you recognize this kind?" The honeysuckle leaves are almost sticking to the trunk of the tree.

Whenever Lonicera japonica finds a familiar medicinal material, she will ask Cheng Langyu to identify it and mark it.

"There are hairs on both sides of this leaf. I have seen it blooming in April and May..."

"Sir, look here!" Ye Lonicera slapped her husband's face open, and his earlobes were red.

"Well, what next?" Cheng Langyu tilted his head in response to the force, and in front of his eyes was the dug-out root of Lonicera japonica.

The leaves of Lonicera japonica have red eyes and tails, soaked with water. "The flower...the flower is purple, sir, take your hands!"

Ye Lingdong suddenly threw the man down on the haystack, and held his hands in front of his chest with claws and teeth.

Cheng Langyu lay down obediently and bent her knees to protect her husband.

His expression was gentle and his eyes were light.

Seeing the man like this, Ye Lingdong gritted his teeth and said, "Mr.... the flowers are purple."

"Yes, purple."

"The roots are brownish-red. What are the leaves like?" Ye Lingdong gritted his teeth.

Cheng Langyu was lying down with his husband riding on him, and he said in a voice like a clear spring: "The leaves have hairs on the front and back, the flowers are purple, and the roots are brown and red and are columnar."

Cheng Langyu sat up. "Husband, I remember it."

Ye Lingdong was approached by the man, and his back leaned against Cheng Langyu's knees. In the past few days, he had taken his husband to collect medicine, and he had been teased by his husband countless times. It didn't even stop at night.

Just like Dahei at home, he meows "meow, meow, meow" every night.

Ye Lingdong was worried: "Ms. sir, are you sick?"

The breaths of Ye and husband were intertwined. Cheng Langyu had a thought in his heart. "How do you say this?"

Ye Lingdong touched the man's forehead, and the man's hand wrapped around his waist.

The honeysuckle leaves were itchy when touched. He held the man's face and said forcefully: "Mr. Lu, Doctor Lu said that Salvia miltiorrhiza can be planted now. Just separate the branches and plant them on the edge." "

Husband, you can do the same thing when you see it." Good job." Cheng Langyu said.

The neck of Lonicera japonica was chewed and itched, and he pursed his lips and said: "Why?"

Cheng Langyu's muffled voice came from his neck: "Look, if you find which kind, just separate it into several plants nearby, Salvia, Golden, Lily, you have divided no less than ten kinds of medicinal materials now."

"When the time comes to ask for seeds, you can get a little of each, but not enough of each." "

When you sell them, you have all of them, but they are not of high quality." "

And the habits of various medicinal materials are different. , if we continue to find one plant and divide it into another, when we need to plant a large number of plants, wouldn't it be that we know a little bit about the habits of each one, but we don't understand any of them." "

So, let's not be in a hurry to see them now. Each type is divided and cut."

Ye Lingdong pinched the man's face and said, "Then what do you think we should do?"

Cheng Langyu said, "Skills are more important than finesse. Doctor Lu also told me a few to try first. "

Ye Lingdong stopped with his hands after hearing this. The man straightened his head and kissed her lips, then moved to the other side of his neck to nibble on it.

Ye Lonicera figured it out, and was bitten by the man until her heart trembled.

"Mr. Sir, what kind of thing are you talking about?"

The lips on the neck stopped, opened and closed and said, "We have collected so many medicinal materials and listed the growth conditions of various medicinal materials every night. It must be useful."

" When I asked Dr. Lu last time, he didn't speak in a general way. Now that we have a rough idea of ​​the situation of Yunshan medicinal materials, we might as well pick some good ones and ask him about them first, and let him pick some good ones. Let's go on Just screen it as appropriate."

Ye Lingdong pressed the man's forehead and moved his head away: "I understand, Mr. Xian."

"But Mr., please let me finish the salvia."