Ch - 98

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

Support me by following me on my Patreon to read more exciting chapters faster!

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters just like my other members!

**************************************************************************************

Venerable Redsoul's Class

When they entered the class, Gu Bei approached him and hooked his arm around Nie Li's neck. "Brother Nie Li, you're amazing. Reaching the first rank on your first try, you're the first to ever do that."

"And yes, here is the demon spirit my servants had been able to gather in these past few days."

"Thanks, Gu Bei." Jason smiled at his work efficiency and then told him what happened between them and Gu Heng.

Gu Bei immediately wiped the sloppy expression off his face and said, "Brother, you have to be careful, Gu Heng is a narrow-minded person. Since you guys rejected him, he'll try everything to make things difficult for you"

"Relax, we already know what kind of despicable garbage he is."

Gu Bei considered Jason's expression for a moment before saying, "Nie Li, as far as that goes, I really admire you. From now on, if there's ever anything you need from me, just say the word and I definitely won't shrink away from the task!"

Jason patted his shoulder and said, "Just help me gather more dragon bloodline demon spirits of the same growth rate."

"Leave it to me," Gu Bei patted his chest, extremely grateful to Jason for helping his sister.

Venerable Redsoul walked into the courtyard and swept an eye over his students. He talked about physical strength. Upon finishing his words, Venerable Redsoul retrieved several armguards from his interspatial ring. The armguards were divided into five types: 250kg, 500kg, 750kg, 1000kg, and 1250kg.

The students were not allowed to use Heavenly Energy, they had to only rely on their physical strength.

Several students tried to pick 500kg Profound Weight Armguards but in the end, had to stick to the 250kg ones.

Only now, after being restricted from using Heavenly Energy, did they realize how weak their physiques were.

Only Long Yuyin was able to pick the 750kg armguards.

When it was their turn, except for Jason everyone picked up 500kg armguards. After they were done, Jason moved forward and chose the 1250kg ones. Because of his Heavenly Tyrant body, he didn't feel a thing even after wearing such heavyweights.

When the others saw him able to move freely even after wearing 2500kg weights on his body, their jaws hit the floor with their eyes threatening to jump out of their sockets, especially Long Yuyin as she thought she had the advantage over others in physical strength, very prideful of that.

Venerable Redsoul was completely speechless and couldn't hide his surprised expression.

After the training, Venerable Redsoul looked at the crowd of students and said, "Right now, you must familiarise yourself with your own strength. We will soon begin the combat drill. Each of you will find yourself a partner to spar with. It's best to pick a friend who has strength comparable to your own!"

Everyone found their partners quickly.

Long Yuyin hesitated for a moment before approaching Jason with her face flushed red and said in a soft voice, "Nie Li, I'm sorry for whatever Hu Yong did yesterday."

Her outfit made her look formidable and valiant. In addition to her beauty, her image could definitely topple any boy in the class.

The fact that Long Yuyin was actually speaking in such a soft voice made all the observer's jaws almost fall off.

Was Long Yuyin still that tigress that they'd known? Was this girl the wrong person?

It wasn't just the other students: even Gu Bei was dumbfounded.

"What? You didn't send your finance to trouble me?" Jason seemed surprised and clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Tch. And here I've already planned the punishment for you."

Shrugging his shoulders, he sighed. "Maybe next time then, want to be my sparring partner?"

Long Yuyin flushed red, hearing him speaking about wanting to punish her, feeling both angry and funny. He was the first guy to ever be so rude to her and yet thinking about his absurd strength, with how he easily controlled her last time, she felt somewhat powerless.

'Nie Li is so much different from Hu Yong. Even though he didn't try to be nice like Hu Yong, I still feel much better with Nie Li. And with how easily he took care of Hu Yong and his minions all alone, his skills seem quite good too.'

"Okay," Long Yuyin replied with a smile, captivating the onlookers with that charming look of hers.

Taking an empty space, the duo looked at each other as the battle intent surged between them.

Venerable Redsoul pondered for a brief moment. He was worried that once Jason and Long Yuyin began fighting, their clash would spiral out of control and affect the entire cultivating room. He spoke up, "You will be given a three-meter area marked by a barrier that I will lay down around you. As you train, you're only allowed to move about in that area!"

Long Yuyin's expression slowly turned serious. She leaped and threw a chain of roundhouse kicks toward Jason.

"You might have a long attack range because of your long legs but your speed is slow, showing your flaws for your opponents to take advantage of." Jason dodged her kicks and tapped three spots with his fingers; her calf, her inner thigh, and her abdomen.

Even though he just poked the three spots he had pressed her acupuncture points, causing Long Yuyin's face to turn slightly pale as she took several steps back, feeling numb on the spots pointed out by Jason...

Long Yuyin was getting better and better in combat. Not only that but her temperament had also changed a little. Even though she was still prideful the arrogant aura around her had vanished. She finally seemed more like a girl of her age.

Her expression also gradually became more respectful toward Jason.

Venerable Redsoul watched their battle in utter shock and an expression that could only be described as 'ashamed' was on his face. He felt like he could no longer look anyone in the eye again.

Even he didn't have that much understanding of physical strength.

As a mentor, he felt that he had nothing to teach Nie Li in terms of confrontations between physiques.

He could only pretend that he didn't know since the other students couldn't see through it.

Long Yuyin's heart was filled with respect for Jason. Every attack that seemed perfect to her was filled with flaws to Jason. His guidance had given her great insights, especially since she was a quick learner. Through their fight, she sensed that his attainment of cultivation highly surpassed her own by several realms!

She continued to absorb Jason's teachings like a sponge. She sensed that Jason was the only one who could guide her strength towards an endless height.

The other students were speechless. None of them could figure out how Jason managed to tame such a tigress. When Long Yuyin dealt with other people, her bloodlust would terrify them. However, she was as docile as a sheep when facing Jason.

Long Yuyin even didn't have any problem with becoming friends with Ziyun, Ning'er, Lanruo, and Xiao Xue. On the contrary, she was willing to get close to them.

Due to their good relationship, he gave evolved cultivation techniques to both Gu Bei and Long Yuyin. At first, they didn't think much about it but when they tried them, they realized immediately that these techniques were much more powerful than all the techniques available in their clans, giving Jason shocked expressions.