Ch - 97

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

Support me by following me on my Patreon to read more exciting chapters faster!

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters just like my other members!

**************************************************************************************

Jason smiled and slapped his hand that was grabbing his collar before saying, "Ah, so you are that rumored fiance. The one who has been laid to waste by her. I never thought you still had the balls to show your face here. But hey, do you even have balls?"

The lackeys that Hu Yong brought with him couldn't help but laugh.

Hu Yong's face turned red in embarrassment and he shouted to his lackeys, "Shut up! Quickly grab him. I'll teach him a good lesson later."

The lackeys shut their mouths and surrounded Jason.

Jason chuckled and an invisible ripple spread from his body, passing through the group of people.

Everyone instantly rolled their eyes and plopped down lifelessly with foam coming out of their mouths.

"W-What happened?" Hu Yong was startled, looking around at his lackeys in panic.

Jason approached him step by step, stopping just a step away from the young fellow. "Now listen here brat. A girl is not an object for us to decide who she belongs to or not. With how she had wasted you once, you can't even tame her. Hehe... so be smart and find someone else. A girl like her needs a man who is stronger and better than her, who can tame her, unlike a sissy like you!"

Patting his face, Jason walked past the guy who had already frozen in fear, being scared by Jason.

A little far away from his position, two people were watching everything that happened there.

They were Nanmen Tianhai and Huang Yu, the elders of the sect.

"He never panicked for a second even though he was surrounded by a group of people at the Heavenly Fate Realm. But just what did he do to knock out so many people without even touching them?"

"I don't know. But this little guy is really mysterious just like Ming Fei told us."

"Yes, you're right. It seems Ming Fei was right. He is not something to be trifled with."

Jason didn't find anyone else as he returned to his courtyard...

In a deep valley of the Divine Feathers Sect stood a straw hut surrounded by peach blossoms, like a garden full of peaches.

Such beautiful scenery was beyond spectacular!

A variety of mysterious, glowing arrays wandered around this straw hut.

Inside the hut, was a beautiful girl who sat in silence. There were six mysterious devices around her, each with round balls that revolved like stars. Each device formed and released pulses of mysterious energy.

This girl was Ying Yueru.

Both of her eyes were closed and her brows were furrowed; she seemed to be deep in thought over something.

After a few hours had passed, she opened her eyes abruptly and coughed out blood.

Her eyes revealed a deep shock and fear, trembling nonstop. "Just what type of heaven-defying fate did this Nie Li possess? How can this technique fail and I even suffer such a huge backlash?"

Cough!

Coughing more blood, her face turned pale with energy depleting from her body.

Just as she raised her arm to wipe the blood, she felt a warm hand touching her face before a soft and wet thing licked her blood.

Opening her eyes, Jason's eyes came into her view, startling the young maiden. And before she could react, Jason smirked evilly and sealed her lips, kissing her...

Rewinding time for fifteen minutes earlier, Jason was having dinner with the girls when Rin's voice echoed in his head.

[Master, someone is forcibly trying to peek into your fate.]

'Oh, interesting. Who is it? Can you find the location?'

[Already done! It's the young woman you met three days ago.]

'Her? Hehe... what a naughty girl! Let's go and pay a visit to her then.'

Finishing his dinner with the girls, he told them he was going out for a stroll, coming to her place.

Kissing her for a few minutes, Jason released her, taking a step back and sitting in front of her.

Jason stared at her with a smile. "Why do you seem so interested in my destiny? Do you want to die so early?"

"Everyone will die in the end!" Ying Yueru smiled as she continued, "After learning the Heaven's Divination technique I understand that everything we know is but a fabrication, an illusionary blink of the ancient past. Only by shattering the illusion can we turn everything into reality."

Jason smiled, looking at her with pity. "What's the use of seeking the truth when you'll end up dead? You're not the only one seeking truth in this world. When someone dies, that person will leave others mourning over them. It's these emotions that keep us bound to this mortal world, making us unable to look at the cycle of samsara. So many had come before you, seeking the truth but they also got fooled by the upper layer of the truth. Fate and destiny are not written predestined by anyone, it is also ever-changing. It all depends on the different decisions we make in our lives."

Shaking his head with a sigh, he continued. "Learning of someone's destiny beforehand will not change anything but just let you make him choose the path which will fulfill that destiny. But do you think he only has that path, what if he might have achieved something even greater if he had chosen a different path? By learning your destiny, you delude yourself by thinking that you only have that path."

"That's the greatest secret of heaven! Nothing is forever in this world, only Dao is the truth!"

Staring at her, he smiled. "Life, death, glory, position, fate, everything is nothing just a foolish dream. With everything is a fog... only martial art is eternal."

His words were brilliant, like a hammer blowing into the heart of her. Her eyes trembled non-stop as she grasped something from his words.

She muttered his words, again and again.

Suddenly, an epiphany poured into her head, bursting like a light in her mind.

Jason looked at her peaceful expression, comprehending the new insights that she had just gained.

'This girl really is so curious about everything and still has yet to touch the truth. Virtuous like water, for water does not compete. These words seem profound yet are deciphered in the wrong way. It never told someone to be aloof, completely devoid of everything. Without our emotions, we're nothing but empty vessels, far from the point of even touching the surface of Dao! Let's leave for now. Maybe next time when we meet, she will have changed her visions to life and death.'