Ch - 67

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can even request specific scenes and R-18 chapters by taking a pledge to the higher tiers!

So, join the Patreon and take part in making a great and fun adventure.

Mass Release!

**************************************************************************************

"Glory City is a city. We have withstood the attacks from the demon beasts and established a city in one of the mountain valleys in the St. Ancestral Mountains. Although we would suffer from the attacks of the demon beast horde once every hundred years, and there were many times when Glory City was nearly destroyed, due to the countless seniors sacrificing their lives, the city always managed to survive through it all." Nie Li spoke with a smile.

Hearing what Nie Li said, Xiao Yang had expressions of anticipation on his face.

Just what kind of city is it?! They have been hiding in the plateau, which is why they managed to escape the fate of being killed by the demon beast hordes. However, Glory City has fought with the demon beasts face to face!

"Little brother, is there really such a city? And you come from there? How big is Glory City? What is the population of Glory City?" Yun Ling appeared with Wang Yue, asking with stars in her eyes.

"My Glory City has a population of millions with hundreds of thousands of experts. The lowest cultivation is Bronze Obsidian, Silver Obsidian, and Gold Obsidian. Among these experts, a majority of them are Demon Spiritualists. We also have hundreds of Black Obsidian experts and four Legend rank experts." Jason calmly said. "Well, maybe the numbers have changed since it is over a month since I left for my journey."

"Really? Come on, tell me more about it?" Yun Ling urged, causing him to shake his head with a smile as he drew a map of the Glory City for them to look at.

Glory City's map?

Everyone on the table couldn't help glancing at the map. The city with thousands of miles of circumference is Glory City. Isn't the amount of space a little too huge? The Heavenly Fate Plateau wasn't even a tenth of Glory City! Furthermore, there are large pieces of farmland close by, making everyone green with envy upon seeing them.

Jason continued to talk about many interesting about the Glory City to them since he had already decided to move this entire tribe from Heavenly Fate Plateau to the Glory City.

"Little brother, you're telling us about this?..." Xiao Yang was not a fool and understood Jason's intentions.

Jason smirked and patted his shoulder. "Since you know it then why ask? When you arrive there, remember to state my name and everything will be arranged for you guys... Anyway, I have spent quite some time here and it's finally time for me to leave."

"What? You're leaving?" Yun Ling asked in shock.

Jason nodded his head. "Well, I've to leave one day anyway. We'll definitely meet again if fate allows it."

Smiling at them, Jason walked out, disappearing in front of their eyes.

"And he is gone?" Xiao Yang sighed and turned to the girls. Looking at their sulking faces, he shook his head.

Jason was really a weird and mysterious person to him. Anyone would feel thrilled to spend time with beautiful girls like them and yet Jason only saw them as friends or sisters, nothing more.