Ch - 109

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to the 'Eternal God Steven Gross' for being our Patreon.

Thank you all for being part of this fun journey.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Join the Patreon and become a part of this journey. You can be ahead of thousands by getting access to more chapters!

****************************************************************************************

The gathering continued as wine glasses intertwined. After Long Tianming came, some apex figures of the Divine Feathers, Skyblaze, and Heavenly Note Sects also entered the chamber.

Long Yan pointed in a direction and said, "That's the Holy Maiden of our Heavenly Note Sect, Mingyue Wushuang!"

Nie Li followed her line of sight. The girl he saw was as beautiful as the moon and was roughly twenty-six or twenty-seven.

She was barefoot with a silver bell attached to her ankle. As she walked, the clear ringing of the bell resounded.

Celestial Sword Holy Maiden, Mingyue Wushuang!!

The name really fits her!

"Brother Nie Li, that's the Holy Son of our sect, Yan Yang!" Li Xuan also said while pointing in a certain direction.

Nie Li saw a youth with hair so red it seemed to be burning. However, he had extremely fair skin and a powerful and domineering aura.

The Infernal Emperor!

Among the members of all sects, Mingyue Wushuang, Yan Yang, and Long Tianming were undoubtedly the most dazzling existences.

It seemed the other sect only sent their regular disciples or their main talents were in seclusion.

Long Tianming glanced at Mingyue Wushuang, and Yan Yang as he cupped his hands in greeting. Mingyue Wushuang and Xiu Ming nodded in acknowledgment. Meanwhile, Yan Yang remained as cold as ever and completely disregarded Long Tianming's existence, which slightly embarrassed Long Tianming.

"Is Brother Nie Li interested in Mingyue Wushuang?" Gu Bei teased him, watching him stare at the woman.

"Hehe... who knows." Jason shrugged his shoulder.

Long Yuyin spoke from the side. "Holy Maiden Mingyue Wushuang is not that easy to approach. Her status is far greater than ours."

"It's a shame. Then I should have to be satisfied with you." Jason teased her, causing her to blush.

As they were talking, Qin Yue stood up in front of the room, introduced herself, and then started the auction.

Nie Li had auctioned thirty Extraordinary growth rate Dragon bloodline demon spirits. Which were then followed by many items such as Heavenly Note Dew, Artifacts, Demon Soul's Essence, etc.

He made Gu Bei become the center of attention by letting him buy almost everything.

The last item was a dark-black katana wrapped in chains. It was like a dragon who had been tied with chains, taking away its freedom.

The sword looked ancient and rusty with a ferocious aura, suppressing everyone close to it.

"Even to this day, we cannot determine exactly what grade this sword belongs to. The only thing we've known is that this sword is definitely extraordinary." Qin Yue introduced.