Ch - 111

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' for being our biggest Patreon.

Thank you all for being part of this fun journey.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Join the Patreon and become a part of this journey. You can be ahead of thousands by getting access to more chapters!

****************************************************************************************

"Hmm, is it evening already?" Jason slowly opened his eyes, his eyes filled with divine light, tranquil as pure water.

It was like he was not a human anymore but had ascended to a very high level. He gave off an ethereal feeling as if he didn't really exist. He was like an immortal god that had been descended from heaven to this mortal plane.

Even his complexion had changed too. His skin color looked something like Xiao Yu, something on the girly side, causing him to furrow his brows.

If not for him retaining his muscular physique, it might have been really terrible.

Aside from his skill color, his orange hair turned shiny silver in color, giving him a divine vibe.

Jason could also feel that his connection with nature had reached an even deeper level as he could feel the space around him breathing with every movement he made. A strange feeling appeared in his heart. All the energy in his body seemed as if it no longer belonged to him, but he could also feel that all the energy of this world now completely obeyed his will, unconditionally!

Compared to this enormous power, Jason suddenly felt as if his Supreme level of cultivation was no more than just a single drop of water in a huge ocean!

Jason only realized that he'd been hovering in the air and Ying Yueru's place was destroyed for some reason...

Furthermore, he'd been standing there with his eyes shut the entire time. His eyes had been closed, but he'd managed to see so many things...

Jason laughed bitterly.

Raising his head, his eyes landed on Ying Yueru who had her eyes still closed, covered in golden light looking like a goddess from the upper world.

Even though her cultivation was only at the peak of Dao of Dragon, the breath she was releasing could even pressure any normal Martial Ancestor Realm.

Jason smiled watching her practicing calmly.

'She really is different from others... She is like a goddess from another world able to see through my heart. I do not know if I should feel happy or angry about it. I do not want anyone to know the secret hidden in that part... Let's just keep living like this with my girls and leave everything to the future.'

Suddenly, his facial changed, turning deathly calm as a chilling light flashed in his eyes.

Moving his body, he traveled thousands of miles, crossing over the thousands of mountains and rivers.

Standing in the sky, he stared into the distance feeling a powerful entity approaching.

Looking ahead, Jason saw a huge figure approaching at a fast pace. A shape several hundred meters tall with silvery-black armor and wielded a huge spear in his hand. He looked as vicious as an Asura from the underworld.

He was a Deity-servant of the Sage Emperor!

"Hmph! A mere human ant is standing in my way." The Deity-servant's voice boomed, dignified and vast, like roaring thunder through Jason's head.

Jason smiled, unaffected by its appearance. "A mere dog of Sage Emperor dares to bark at me. It seems your Master doesn't teach you any manners."

Sneering, he continued. "Hmph! Does that filth think he can take so many lives and live freely? His death will soon find him and snatch everything away from him."

The deity-servant only laughed at Jason's words. "Hahahaha... What death will find Lord Emperor? He is an existence far above such mere concepts. The Sage Emperor once said, 'If the Heavenly Dao goes against me, then I shall destroy it.' The Sage Emperor has sealed the once endless space and time. In another two hundred years, the Heavenly Dao will be thoroughly refined. Since you have hindered me from doing my job, you will die too!"

The Deity servant raised his massive hand and shot for Jason.

Jason chuckled as he moved, his movement very slow and calm.

Yet the Deity Servant felt his eyes blur and Jason's fist appearing before his face. Jason's normal punch seemed like a mountain crushing down on the Deity servant as he could feel the surroundings shake just from his movements.

The Deity Servant hurriedly tried to dodge, and its huge body flashed away.

BOOM!

But it was still not fast enough to outrun Jason as a force slammed into its face.

The Deity rank servant groaned dully and its body was blasted off backwards like a cannon.

Jason's figure flashed after the Deity Servant, kicking its face again. With a sound crack, the huge body of the Deity servant flipped in midair.

Jason slapped it, sending it flying before he slammed it into the ground, creating a crater.

"How is it possible? How can a mere human possess such physical strength?" The Deity rank raised its face in shock, staring at Jason in mid-air. "You're a threat to My Lord. I'll take your life for Lord Emperor."

Jason chuckled, finding it funny. "You take my life? Haha, it's you who are going to die today!"

Jason slowly moved his hands and formed a seal. Instantly a huge golden hand appeared above the sky covering everything under its shadow.

Compared to the palm, the Deity servant was like a tiny mosquito!

"Evil must be punished. You have committed crimes for thousands of years, taking the lives of millions of innocents for Sage Emperor. Today, in my name Hades, the Sovereign of Hell, I'm going to kill you. As for your soul, I'll keep it and torture you until you've paid for your crimes before destroying it." Jason spoke, looking down at the Deity servant. His voice was etheral like the order of the gods.

"You dare!" The Deity servant roared and tried to rise up when Jason's voice drifted from above.

"A hand to suppress the King of Heavens!"

Following his voice, the giant hand fell down on that Deity servant, straight from the heavens.

The Deity Servant felt like a mountain being fallen on its body as it fell down on its knees even before the hand had touched it.

"Don't be joyous so early. Even if I die, at least my sacrifice will let Lord Emperor know about you. Sooner or later more will come to take your life. I'll wait for you in the afterlife. Hahaha..."

Knowing that it couldn't escape, the Deity servant laughed madly before it got crushed under that giant golden hand, turning to a blood paste.

BOOM!!

The attack flattened the entire land for a hundred miles, leaving an imprint of a hand on the ground.

Jason stared at the place where the Deity servant had died, a smile creeping up his face.

'Hehe... your master will never learn about my existence even if he uses everything in his arsenal. I will not let Sage Emperor have an easy death. I will take away everything from him!'

He pointed a finger at the ground and carved a few words.

'Hades has descended to this plain to claim the souls of the wicked!'

Giving a last glance at the place, Jason flew back, returning back to the sect.

"Husband is back!"