Ch 33 - Yoo Jin-Ho

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' and 'Moran', our Eternal Gods!

Let's hear another shout to 'Nirojan Raventhiran' for taking a pledge and joining us on this fun journey!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

The next day Jason was sitting in his office when Jin-Woo knocked on the door.

"Ah, you're here." Jason raised his head and saw the young hunter. "Do you like your gift?"

"I loved it!" Jin-Woo summoned out a pair of daggers. The daggers were light with sharp blades and red handles customized for an agility and assassin-type hunter. Multiple inscriptions were cast on them, giving them buffs and debuff effects respectively.

'Fangs of Cruelity!' Jin-Woo traced his fingers along the daggers, his expression revealed his delight.

"Good." Jason nodded his head before changing the subject. "Now, it's time for you to enter the gates."

"But I can gain more experience here," Jin-Woo said.

Jason shook his head. "You need something more than that. I've asked someone for you, they have a raid in an hour or so. Get going and report to me how it goes, okay?"

"Okay, Guild Master." Jin-Woo nodded his head and left the office.

Just as he stepped out, Mingyue Wushuang stood up from under the table, wiping the corner of her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Don't you think it's a little cruel for the young man?"

Jason chuckled, pulling her in his arms. "If the kid wants to grow, then he had to overcome this small trial."

Mingyue Wushuang nodded his head before pouting. "And you know how to tease me, huh? He is so close yet you pushed it so deep into my throat. What if I had made a sound?"

Jason smirked, caressing her cheeks. "I've full confidence in the abilities of my girls."

Mingyue Wushuang blushed, her expression slightly drunk as she leaned her head on his chest.

Jin-Woo left the office in a hurry and didn't know that he was being followed by something.

He reached the place in half an hour. Nine people were already there, waiting for his arrival.

The man who looked like the leader of the group waved his hand at Jin-Woo.

"Heyyy! Over here."

It was a bearded man with a fairly big physique. He smiled softly and walked closer while speaking to Jin-Woo.

"Are you Mister Sung Jin-Woo?"

"That's correct."

"Aigoo, it's a relief that you found the right place so quickly. I guess this is fate, so how about we greet each other before we start?"

"Alright, then. Enough with the explanations, let's get going."

Everyone got ready to enter the Gate.