Ch - 12

Jason's face turned a little solemn as an invisible aura originated from him covering the sheet of paper.

Just as the brush touched the paper, his hand moved, dancing on the sheet of paper, leaving inscription patterns behind on that thin sheet of paper. Every carve emitted a scarlet luster as a trace of Soul Force spread throughout the pattern.

Seeing this scene, Xue Yin's eyes lit up.

Although Jason only made a few carvings, it has already proven that he was a Primary Inscriptionist, there was no doubt about that.

'Such a young inscriptionist, just how vast is his knowledge? He might even be able to become a Senior Inscriptionist when he grows up in the future!' Xue Yin thought with a sweet smile, her eyes flashing with surprise.

Jason continued carving the pattern onto the paper. Within the pattern, included his understanding of inscription patterns. Naturally, the inscription pattern carved on it was just bronze rank, however, the might wasn't comparable to ordinary Silver rank inscription patterns.

Roughly a tea time later, Jason lightly breathed out and said. "Done?"

Done?

Xue Yin was jolted awake, a little shocked. 'An ordinary inscriptionist would need at least half a day to carve inscription patterns. Just how long did he take?'

"Can I take a look at it?" Xue Yin said, her eyes dazzling over the scroll.

Jason replied with a smile. "By all means."

Xue Yin made a few hand gestures on the inscription pattern, saying, "Amazing! This is... <<Icy Wind, Sharp Knives>> But... how can it be so much stronger than the original <<Icy Wind, Sudden Snow>>."

Her voice showed her astonishment. How could she know that with Jason's current strength, he could even create legend-rank inscription scrolls that would be able to kill Legend rank beasts?

Jason just smiled. Looking at her surprised expression with just this much, he pondered.

'This is enough to shock her? It seems the association has declined way too much than I think! Maybe I should show her a little more so she will value me more.'

Thinking about that he said. "It's a shame that the blood is only bronze or I might be able to make it even stronger."

"Huh? What did you say?" Xue Yin was taken aback by his words, her eyes widened in disbelief. The scroll <<Icy Wind, Sharp Knives>> that he created just now was already the best of the best in the range of bronze-rank scrolls but he was saying that if the blood was strong, he would have made the <<Icy Wind, Sharp Knives>> even stronger.

Thinking about this, she sucked a breath of cold air, looking at him in shock.

She immediately took out a small bottle from her interspatial ring and placed it on the table.

"Little brother, use this. This is..."

Jason cut her off and commented. "The blood of a gold rank demon beast with the properties of thunder."

He immediately picked up the brush and dipped it into the blood before using it to write another inscription on a piece of paper.

In a matter of few minutes, he finished the scroll, placing it on the table for Xue Yin to check.

Just a single look and Xue Yin's eyes sparkled with interest.

"Oh my god! This is... <<Raging Thunderstorm>>. It's one of the most difficult ones to master yet you made this scroll in just a few minutes." Xue Yin's expression revealed her surprise, her words stuttering. Her smile had already disappeared a long time ago, replaced with an intense shocked expression.

Genius!

A genuine genius!

Xue Yin was immediately excited to come across such an expert.

Jason's age was still small, but he had already achieved a stage that was difficult to master by many elderly inscription masters.

What will become of him in a few years?

Jason might even be the person who would let the Inscription Association develop further! Thinking about it already had her excited.

"May I know where this young master is from?" Till now, Xue Yin had forgotten to ask about his name. Realizing she quickly asked politely.

"Miss Xue Yin, no need to be so humble. I'm Nie Li, from the Heavenly Marks Family," Jason humbly introduced himself.

Hearing Nie Li's words, Xue Yin's eyes happily squinted up.

'Not bad, not bad. For such a young age, he has such a vast talent but is not arrogant.'

She smiled and said. "Little brother, I'm not a Miss anymore."

"Oh, do forgive me then. President Xue seems very young so I made a miscalculation." Jason quickly apologized.

Xue Yin's eyes lit up immediately.

No woman could resist the charm of being seen as young by others. Such a mistake rather made them very happy.

Jason was already aware of that so he purposely said that.

Heavenly Marks Family!

Xue Yin recalled her impression of this family. The Heavenly Marks Family was an extremely small family among the Aristocratic families. Not well known and the strength was also not that good.

She chatted with Jason for a while regarding the knowledge of the inscriptions and realized that Jason's knowledge was even more profound than her in this regard shocking her even more.

Monstrous!

Knowledge really does not reflect on one's age!

"Little brother, if you don't mind. Can I ask you something?" Xue Yin spoke carefully.

"Please! Go ahead." Jason replied.

"Little brother, I know about the Heavenly Marks Family. And as far as my knowledge goes, there is not a single inscription master in Heavenly Marks Family. So, if you don't mind will you tell me from where you do receive your knowledge about Inscriptions?"

Jason smiled, already prepared for such a question. It was common knowledge that no child could reach a level just on his own, surpassing his peers by miles.

"Actually, it is all thanks to my esteemed master. He's also the one who wants me to come here and gain even more experience."

"Who might your master be? We have to pay a visit to him," Xue Yin said, humbly.

"I'm sorry but my master doesn't like to be disturbed," Jason said, shaking his head.

It was the best choice for him to let him put everything into an imaginary figure that didn't even exist. And if the situation demanded it, he could use Shadow Clone to fool these people.

Xue Yin nodded her head. "Since your respected master doesn't wish to show himself, then it's fine. A great teacher brings us a brilliant student. With your talent, it's more than enough to match the title of Senior Inscription Master."

After saying that, she went inside, coming back out after ten minutes with a medal.

Presenting it to him, she said. "Little brother, this is your medal showing your identity as a Senior Inscription Master. With this, you can take tasks and also buy materials at a lower price from the association."

Jason took the badge and stored it away in an interspatial ring that he got from a ruin.

"Thank you, President Xue." Jason cupped his hand and left the association. He still had another trip planned to the Alchemist Association.

//

Want to read more chapters now, check out my Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/CapsK