Ch - 79

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters.

**************************************************************************************

Jason, Yu Yan, and Duan Jian arrived at the ancient array. They then moved toward the direction of the teleportation array.

Suddenly, a figure attracted Jason's attention as a wave of dangerous aura blew over him.

"Infinity has no beginning, no beginning can have no end." The old man mumbled. His clothes were tattered and he was staggering as he walked in the wilderness.

"What is this old man saying? Why can't I understand what is he talking about?" Duan Jian asked, curiously.

Yu Yan held Jason's hand nervously, feeling a dreadful aura coming from the old man.

Patting her hand to relieve her worries, Jason gazed at the old man in the distance. "Oye, old man. What do you want?"

"You! You already know why I'm here?" The old man looked at Nie Li as he added, "Infinity has no beginning, no beginning can have no end. We're both heirs of Emperor Kong Ming, and as heirs, we're allowed to kill each other to seize each other's strength."

"Oh, so that means you want to kill me?" Jason titled his head as a terrifying killing intent seeped out of Jason's body, covering the entire Abyss Prison Realm, making everyone in it shiver in fear.

Jason was the King of Assassins in his previous life, reaping thousands of souls. The killing intent he had was engraved into his bones. And after he began his journey in this world, it only evolved becoming more and more horrifying than before.

The old man's expressionless eyes revealed a hint of shock in their depth as his face hardened instantly.

A light flickered through the old man's eyes as he swept a glance at Jason and spoke out. "Even though your current strength is weaker than mine, you can still give a dreadful feeling to me. I can't let you live."

The old man moved, appearing instantly in front of Jason, his hand turning into a claw aiming for his head.

Jason chuckled. "Hehe... sorry, but the one who is going to die here is you."

A red light flickered in Jason's eyes as he disappeared with Yu Yan, his figure nowhere to be seen.

"Hmph! Want to run away? But your friend is in my hands..." The old man was startled by such a weird skill but instantly changed his direction and aimed to capture Duan Jian.

With Duan Jian's legend-level strength, how could he escape from the old man's clutches?

But just as the old man was about to touch Duan Jian, he turned into pieces and formed again a hundred meters away from the old man.

"H-How is this possible?..." The old man was startled, having never seen such a peculiar skill before.

"Old man, your strength is great. But in front of me, you are still too short." Suddenly, the space twisted and Jason charged at the old man covered in golden scales inside the belly of a thousand-meter-long scarlet red dragon.

The old man's eyes shook in surprise as he gave a roar and charged at Jason, covered in an orange-colored aura.

BOOMMMM!!

An ear-deafening explosion occurred, sweeping everyone up to thousands of meters in the surroundings and kicking off a huge storm.

Whoosh!