Ch - 75

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' for taking a pledge and joining the ship, sailing on a long and fun adventure.

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters.

**************************************************************************************

Duan Jian kneeled on the ground with a plop. Those eyes of his were filled with an unyielding will and hatred, like a volcano that's ready to erupt. He inhaled a deep breath and said, "If you can give me ten years, I'll definitely have the head of that old bastard, Sikong Yi! If you're able to help me with this, I, Duan Jian, vow to serve you as my lord. For the rest of my life, I'll swear my allegiance to you and will never betray you! If I were to break my vow, I'm willing to suffer the curse of the heavens."

Jason used voice transmission to send the message to Yu Yan who gave a positive reply instantly.

"Eat this and come with me. No need to wait for ten years at all. I'll give his head to you today." Jason passed an elixir to the guy who instantly swallowed it. Taking out a dozen golden needles, Jason instantly poked his meridians, evoking the hidden power of the Black Dragon race in Duan Jian's blood.

After a few minutes, under the guidance of Jason and the power of the elixir, Duan Jian was able to successfully awaken his dormant power.

*Thump!* *Thump!*

A deep sound came from Duan Jian's body. This deep sound was the sound of his beating heart. That strong reverberation of the beating felt strong enough to bring down the nearby walls.

Thereafter, a majestic aura burst out from Duan Jian's body, which was continuously expanding to the surroundings.

Roar!

Duan Jian released a furious roar that sounded similar to an actual dragon roar.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

An aura wave was released from Duan Jian's body. His body slowly floated into the air and was shrouded in a faint black light. The expression on his face had a noble air to it, as though he was overseeing all the lives.

After a while, he suddenly opened his eyes and slowly landed on the ground.

The power of the dragon bloodline was indeed powerful. It's able to make Duan Jian's physical body reach such a frightening stage. Experts below Legend rank, wouldn't be able to cause any damage to him.

Duan Jian had an unwavering expression with a sharp piercing gaze. Although his hair is a little messy, it's not able to cover up his outstanding temperament. His originally mudded eyes gradually became sharp and clear. The current he seems to have realized the transformation his body has undergone.

His eyes flashed a hint of surprise as he stared at Jason.

Boom!

Duan Jian stood in front of Jason, then knelt to one knee and solemnly said, "Thanks to the grace that master has shown me, from today onwards, the life of Duan Jian will belong to the master. If master wants me to live, I'll live, if master wants me to die, I'll die!"

Duan Jian's voice was firm but still. There wasn't even a hint of hesitation in his tone.

Jason nodded his head and patted Duan Jian's shoulder. "Good. Now come with me."

Following Jason out of the palace, Duan Jian saw that the arrogant and mighty Silver Winged Family's stronghold was almost destroyed with riots occurring all over the village and all the important members of the family being killed.