Ch - 68

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can even request specific scenes and R-18 chapters by taking a pledge to the higher tiers!

So, join the Patreon and take part in making a great and fun adventure.

Mass Release!

**************************************************************************************

Jason easily solved the inscription patterns, solving them after the weaknesses were pointed out by LoHP.

When he finished breaking the inscription patterns, the cliff wall started to tremble.

The wall gradually opened up. Looking into the opening, Jason saw that it was a serene and deep cave. The cave was damp, droplets of water would fall to the ground, converge together, and become a stream of water.

Walking inside, Jason observed the walls filled with offensive inscription patterns until he arrived in a huge open cave filled with purple crystals the size of the lower half of a millstone.

The stones were nothing less than a treasure used for illuminating a place. These purple stones could emit light for centuries to come and they could be recharged again using some heavenly energy.

In the middle of this cave was a huge pond. Black-colored spring water was coming out from the top, but the pond wasn't overflowing.

The surrounding area of the Black Spring also has a mysterious inscription pattern array, supporting a huge barrier.

Wandering around, Jason came across fragments of six corpses. The bodies have already rotted away, leaving only a few remnants of bones behind. These bones have also pretty much decayed.

After paying his respect to the dead, Jason collected all the items on the corpses before burying them at the side.

Finally, he turned his attention to the barrier around the Black Spring. Through the barrier, Jason could sense law energy being accumulated inside.

Jason touched the barrier lightly and found the weakness, breaking the array without a sweat.

Just as he broke the barrier, a faint figure slowly appeared above the pond. It's a beautiful woman with an unparalleled appearance. She looks to be roughly around twenty-five or twenty-six years old. She's wearing a black muslin, has slender long brows, and clear eyes that show an indescribable sacred and pure look. Under the muslin, the curves of her figure could be seen.

'Oh, so she is the Fire Spiritual Goddess's remnant soul that those demon beasts wanted to kill and then snatch her divine spark, huh?... Well, it is quite amusing to think that the spiritual gods can easily recreate their vessels again after being given enough time as long as their divine sparks will either be destroyed or forcibly seized...' Observing the woman hovering over the Black Spring, Jason thought remembering about the Death God he came across in the Nine-Layered Deathlands.

While Nie Li was looking at the beauty above, pondering his thoughts, the beauty suddenly opened her eyes. The atmosphere above the Black Spring instantly changed, turning into an endless sea of stars.

Her eyes were deep and moving, emitting a kind of faint light as though she could see through everything. There was also a faint flame ignited over the surface of her body, as a red layer of clouds covered her cheeks.

"Hmm... It's strange. I have seen many experts before but this is the first time, I'm unable to see through someone's cultivation. Young man, who are you?" Her voice was very faint and was irregularly changing.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Yu Yan. My name is Nie Li." Jason replied with a smile.

"How do you know my name?" Yu Yan asked as her eyes became alert.

Nie Li smiled and said, seeing through her thoughts. "No need to worry. I was exploring the Black Spring outside when I met two peak Legend rank beasts. At first, I thought they were guarding some treasure. But when I beat them up, they spat out everything to me in the end. So, I killed them and came here to help you."

"Hmm, but how can I believe you?" Yu Yan asked doubtfully.

Well, considering her position, it was natural to be cautious. After all, she was supposed to be entrapped in this cave for over thousands of years.

Jason smiled and waved his hand, taking out the bodies of the giant shark-like demon beast.

Seeing the dead body, Yu Yan was surprised for a second because she could see clearly that the head of the giant demon beast was smashed with just one strike.

'To completely crush the skull of a strong demon beast like Luqian Sha, just how high one's physical strength should be...'

Yu Yan nodded her head. "Alright, I believe you. But I still need some time to reconstruct my physical body completely."

"And may I ask just how long will it take?"

"Somewhere around a hundred to three hundred years..."

Jason almost lost his balance, feeling his face twitching after hearing her words. '100-300 years? Just what type of nonsense is this?...'

"Forget it. I can't wait for so long. Since saving you is fate then let me see what I can do..." Taking off his jacket, he jumped into the black spring, sinking deeper.

"Hey, wait..." Yu Yan wanted to stop him but it was already very late as he swimmed downwards.

The energy in the spring was not even able to tickle him, let alone have some other effects which really brought a huge surprise to Yu Yan.

'Rin, what should I do to help her speed up the process?'

[Master can use his own energy and help her create her physical body faster. Since a normal human vessel is formed by the five basic elements, the Master can easily do this.]

Jason nodded his head and raised his hand to touch her physical body enclosed in a barrier of her divine spark.

Yu Yan, who had her eyes closed to sense the things going on in the pond, issued a soft cry the instant Jason touched her divine body. She suddenly opened her eyes and felt her soul trembling.

For tens of thousands of years, she's been the respected goddess of the human clan. Yet, Jason actually touched her divine body.

This is too presumptuous!

She never thought that Jason would have the ability to penetrate the protection of the power of law and use his hand to touch her. If he had any ill intentions and decided to take her Divine Spark, she would be utterly finished.

The instant Nie Li made contact with her divine body, she felt a mysterious and strong shock of current circulate within her entire body.

This is the power of law!

This was actually the power of law that she was so familiar with, and it seemed to be very deep and powerful!

Yu Yan was amused. 'Could it be that inside this boy's body, there's a power of an even higher level? In this world, the only power that's above the Spiritual Gods was probably the World Creator's. Could it be that he is a descendant of that World Creator?...'

Yu Yan stared at Nie Li in both shock and a little anger.

Jason not aware of her thoughts and feelings, continued to lay down runes over her body.

'So, that's it, huh? Everything in this world is made up of these inscriptions which are the essence of laws... Does that not mean I can also learn other laws as long as I can decipher the inscriptions related to it...'