Ch - 115

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' the Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Also if you want to support me, you can donate to me and read my new fanfic at,

https://ko-fi.com/capsk911

I was hoping you could support me and that gives me the motivation to continue writing the stories.

Also, only support if you can!

****************************************************************************************

In the afternoon, Yan Yang and Mingyue Wushuang paid a visit to Jason in his courtyard.

"Brother Yan Yang! Sister Mingyue!" Jason was a little surprised by their unexpected visit. Inviting them inside, he asked. "Hmm, I wonder what brings you both to my place?"

Mingyue Wushuang was the first to speak as she said in a sweet voice.

"Junior Brother Nie Li is really an interesting person just as Elder Ling Yun and Elder Ming Fei told me."

Yan Yang said sincerely. "Not only little brother is so young but your insights in Dao are far superior to mine. It's a shame that you're not a member of my Skyblaze Sect or else I'll have given my position of the Holy Son to you."

Jason smiled and said. "Both of you are overpraising me. The road of Martial arts is vast. We're all seekers walking the same path."

Yan Yang and Mingyue Wushuang became silent at the same time.

The road of martial arts had no end, and who dared to say that he had reached the end? On this vast road, everyone was extremely small.

Mingyue Wushuang suddenly had an illusion that there were some kind of martial arts laws in Jason's every move, word, and action. This artistic conception was far more profound and unfathomable than she could comprehend. She was immediately startled by the feeling.

"Brother Nie Li speaks the truth! I really admire you even more." Yan Yang cupped his hands, clearly taking Jason as someone above him.

Jason waved his hand and smiled. "I don't think both of you are here to discuss Dao with me. So, care to share what caused the two of you to come look for me?"

Yan Yang smiled. "Haha, it will have been an honor to stay and discuss Dao with you but this time we're here for an important thing."

"I heard junior brother Nie Li is a well-known physician and can help people achieve breakthroughs." Mingyue Wushuang asked.

"I know a little bit," Jason spoke humbly.

"We want to ask if you can also provide your help to our sects' disciples too." Yan Yang said sincerely. "We can really appreciate your help and can even pay for you to take your time to travel to our sect."

Jason smiled and said, "Well, it's not a problem. I can do that. But the problem is that Sister Mingyue's Heavenly Note Sect is only a women-only place. Will it allow me to come and help the disciples? Are you not afraid I'll do something inappropriate with anyone?"

Mingyue Wushuang smiled, "I don't think Brother Nie Li is that sort of guy. And even if Brother is interested, I can introduce you to a few junior sisters..."

Cough!

Jason's face twitched, coughing lightly. "Haha, no... no need."

"Currently, I've no plan to go out for a few months. After I'm finished with the things at hand, I'll send a message to you both so you can arrange things for me."

Yan Yang and Mingyue Wushuang smiled. "Then we will wait for Brother Nie Li's message."

The trio chatted regarding the insights in dao for an hour before Yan Yang and Mingyue Wushuang decided to leave the place.

Their expressions when leaving were filled with surprise, excitement, and admiration.

Both of them were able to gain tens of years of enlightenment in that one hour, elevating their minds to a high level.

They wanted to go back and retreat in order to absorb everything that they had gained.

After they left, Jason went to Gu Bei's place as the latter had a special day today. He was going to show his true strength in front of his family, after waiting for a long time.

Skysoul Institute, Martial Field.

Tens of thousands of people were gathered in an arena that was all lit up. Roughly fifty to sixty battles were happening simultaneously, each surrounded by their own little crowds.

"Over here!" Gu Bei smiled.

Jason turned to look. He saw Gu Lan sitting on a chair with a blanket covering her legs. Even though she had completely healed, she still hid it from everyone and acted like a disabled person. She had even been able to ascend to the position of a Hierarch after stepping into the Martial Ancestor Realm, forming her own sense of Dao, and gaining enlightenment from the words provided by Jason a month ago.

Jason walked to Gu Lan's side and chatted with her as they waited for the show to begin. He also saw Gu Heng smiling and chatting with several elders sitting beside him. He was only able to hold his followers because of Gu Yu's help.

The sect tried its best to search for the culprit responsible for the destruction of the Deity lakes but they failed miserably in the end and could only blame it on the higher-ups of the Demon God Sect.

Aside from Jason, only they could resort to such a thing to harm the sect.

As Jason was looking around, he also saw Li Xingyun in the Ashen Family's area. It seemed that he also had finally had enough and was going to challenge Li Yufeng for the position of Patriarch.

Li Xingyun had been tired of getting pressured by his family elders to give up his force to his cousin and be his dog a few times already.

Noticing Gu Bei and his group, the members of the clan made way for them and started gossiping about the wealth he displayed at the auction.

Gu Heng was in the spotlight, so Gu Bei had no choice but to greet them politely.

On the other hand, Jason ignored the arrogant fool, earning him a death glare from the latter.

Gu Bei then baited Gu Heng to let him spar against his underlings.

The fool was too arrogant to realize that all of it was a trap set for him.

The first opponent was done by Gu Bei in just a single move, not even worthy of breaking a sweat.

Upon seeing this scene, a light lit up in the eyes of several elders, including Gu Ya.

The clansmen were all stunned. They never expected Gu Bei to take care of Gu Kuan in just one stroke.

"It seems like that kid has been concealing his strength!" Gu Ya couldn't help lightly smiling. He glanced at Gu Heng and told him to send a Heavenly Fate ream to test Gu Bei.

Gu Heng nearly lost himself in anger. He never expected that this kid was actually a lion in sheep's clothing, preying on the predator and defeating Gu Kuan in just one stroke.

Gu Bei's next opponent jumped on the stage. He was a 1-fate. But he was also done in just one strike.