Ch - 33

'Hey, we know you really want those things but at least spare a glance at us too. All the other young masters and boys will do anything to get such a chance to see two beautiful girls like that and yet you only have those pages in their eyes.'

But how could these two naive girls know that it's not that he was not interested, it's just that he found them way too young to even consider them women to look at?

Xiao Ning'er and Ye Ziyun looked at each other, seeing disappointment in their eyes. Sighing heavily, they wore back their clothes.

Jason by that time had placed the temporal pages into his dantian safety. Tuning to the girls, he could feel that they seemed to be down for some reason. Ignoring that completely, he said happily. "Since I've found something that I've been looking for in the past five years, I'll owe you both three wishes altogether. You guys can state anything and if it's in my power, I'll definitely do it."

"Really?"

"You'll not go back on your words."

"Just who do you think I'm?" Jason snorted, "Go ahead and ask anything!"

"Then I want you to train me personally!" The girls stated at the same time causing even both of them to be startled, looking at each other in shock.

Jason slumped down on the chair, looking at the girls with an unusually serious expression. "You want me to teach you? Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

He sighed, feeling their sincerity as he spoke. "Look since guys are so sincere in your request then I'll be honest with you both. My methods... how should I say it? They are not suitable for you... Neither I'm kind and generous like you think I am. If you're really serious about it then I'll teach you. But for that, you better be prepared to go through hell."

"We're ready." They didn't hesitate, nodding their heads.

Jason nodded his head. "Great. The first thing that you guys have to do is to make up with each other. Don't think for a second that I can't feel the tension between you both. Stop being stubborn like Ye Zong, life is way too short for such things. Because when you die, it will become a regret in your heart. Solve your problems and come back tomorrow again, okay?"

Ye Ziyun was a little surprised but instantly smiled, looking expectantly at Xiao Ning'er who was furrowing her brows.

Jason waved his hand and sent them back. He didn't have so much time to act like a mediator between them...

Time had a very bad quality and that was it didn't stop for anyone, always moving forward continuously. Before he realized it, six months passed in the blink of an eye.

In the span of just half a year, several things changed in the lives of people associated with Jason by a large margin.

First was Ye Zong who after Jason's advice, changed himself, and was finally able to step into the Legend rank after his heavy efforts. But because it was an important event, Jason advised him to keep it a secret. It could be used as a trump card during a life-threatening situation.

Since then for the next four months, he divulged into cultivation and attained a 3-star Legend rank with the help of the cultivation technique provided by Jason to him.

Ye Shuo also reached the Legend rank. Even though he didn't make progress as much as Ye Zong, he was still able to improve himself tremendously. He asked for some advice about improving the agents' skills in his association so Jason paid a visit and observed their skills, later gifting them a tailor-made practice method for the agents.

Even though they endured hellish torture for the past six months, the improvement in their strength blew away both Ye Zong's and Ye Shuo's minds. If previously the weakest was at a 2-star gold rank then now, the current weakest was at a 3-star Black gold rank with two among them only a breath away from the Legend ranks.

If some old assassins' masters from his previous world saw that method, they would immediately jump up in shock, instantly recognizing it. After all, it was only known for a few top assassin organizations.

Aside from the two big fellows like Ye Zong and Ye Shuo, Principal Ye Kai was also able to reach the Legend rank and departed from Glory City to explore the outside world, giving power to Ye Sheng and Jason to make decisions in his place.

Gu Yan was able to reach a peak five-star black gold rank but the biggest improvement was his alchemy realm, finally breaking through the senior rank to the grandmaster level and fulfilling his biggest wish.

Director Yang Xin and President Xue Yin both respectively reached four-star and three-star Black Gold ranks.

As for the twenty students in class, all of them broke through and attained silver rank, barely missing the Gold rank. But in terms of physical strength, they could even rival a normal Black-gold-rank fighter very easily after enduring Jason's torturous lessons.

Lastly, Ye Ziyun and Xiao Ning'er received Jason's personal coaching, surpassing their peers. They both reached the peak of five-star Gold rank, a breath away from black-gold rank. But the girls had really endured many painful things to reach that level.

Jason had forced them to wear heavy weights daily during the entire day with no rest, even at night completely ignoring their pleas. If that's not enough, they had to duel with him every single day in the evening while wearing those weights, getting their asses whooped by him. And if the training in the day was not enough, the girls had to learn about both inscriptions and alchemy to their basic levels, studying at night.

Failing to comply with him, not doing their homework, or anything else, he would spank them on their butts in front of the other one, completely embarrassing them.

But despite what he did or how strict he had been, the girls didn't lose their will and achieved results beyond even their expectations, forsaking their embarrassment.

If someone had told them that they would reach their current strength in just a span of six months, then they would have never believed them. Maybe only Ye Mo might be able to help them achieve that. But even the Legend rank experts couldn't teach them so many things at the same time.

As for Jason, with how busy he was for the past few months with no time to spare, he was able to reach the 10th layer of the Spirit Severing realm only thanks to his passive skill. His spare time was spent comprehending the law of Time and Space, making it worthwhile as he was able to reach the 4th level.

Lastly, the biggest change in Jason's normal life was Huyan Larnuo.

Just by thinking about it, Jason could feel a headache coming.

//

Want to read more chapters now, check out my Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/CapsK